• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:35
CEST 11:35
KST 18:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8955 users

TL Mafia LXIII: Time to Die - Page 387

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 385 386 387 388 389 396 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 08 2013 01:04 GMT
#7721
Yo Grack did you like my last second vote lol.
I was hoping that mafia would last minute switch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 08 2013 01:05 GMT
#7722
Yeah but LM never actually voted lol.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 08 2013 01:05 GMT
#7723
Grack are you mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 08 2013 01:06 GMT
#7724
VT you?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 08 2013 01:07 GMT
#7725
Vet/Mason
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 08 2013 01:08 GMT
#7726
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 08 2013 01:09 GMT
#7727
For real? Why would you claim veteran in mason chat if you were actually a vet?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 08 2013 01:10 GMT
#7728
Because he was town and I didn't think I would reveal it >>
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 08 2013 01:10 GMT
#7729
he would*
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 08 2013 01:18 GMT
#7730
Writer@WriterYamato
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 08 2013 01:26 GMT
#7731
On December 08 2013 09:32 LoneMeow wrote:
It actually irritates me more than being mislynched that this is MYLO lynch and we're not even really discussing the options.

Alakaslam, it's kind of ironic that you were the guy who wrote this:

Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 10:35 Alakaslam wrote:
It's amazing how many pages two players duking it out creates.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF CAREERS LIMIT ATTACKS AND DEFENSES TO 3 POSTS OR SPOILER YOUR CONFRONTATIONS. THEY REALLY MEAN NOTHING UNTIL WE FEEL LIKE CHECKING IT OUT. FILTER FILTER FILTER! ENOUGH BS INTIMIDATING LAZY TOWN, THIS IS A BIG GAME DONT BE SELFISH SOB OR @SCUM, HAHA I TROLL U BACK STFU NOW

I do this because almost page 100 day one

Here is an example for all the hotheads, press quote and read to see the formatting:


@Storrzerg
+ Show Spoiler +
Attack bs


@Bloodycobbler
+ Show Spoiler +
Defense bs


And then proceeded to spam the thread with:

+ Show Spoiler +

On December 06 2013 16:16 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 13:17 Pandain wrote:
btw there is definitely enough information in the game to find scum esp. with mason logs.

Has anyone actually analyzed Rayn or is everyone giving him a freebie due to the posts

Then do it so we can relax,

Since you know.

On December 06 2013 16:18 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2013 06:41 Pandain wrote:
On November 23 2013 06:29 Coagulation wrote:
On November 22 2013 13:25 Pandain wrote:
On November 22 2013 13:22 Holyflare wrote:
On November 22 2013 13:20 Pandain wrote:
What incriminating information do i have against me


You just lied to us and tried to frame another player for the lie?


Supersoft didn't put my real role in the thread. I don't know why he faked it, but I'm grateful because for all you know I'm a tracker and so I get shot.

He is town


HE SAYS YOU FAKED IT SS.



Alright you guys are retarded.

I'm the vet but there's no point to being the vet if scum knows you're the vet.

So I had already claimed to SS because I trust him, and he probably forgot to take it out since it was a one liner.

So I claimed that SS simply substituted my real role.

God

What does it say if you said this while back and still haven't been shot?

On December 06 2013 16:20 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2013 06:58 Pandain wrote:
I haven't really read the thread nor want to honestly it's such a shit fest. I just know apparently holy is town because he's a two shot vig which is useful to know.

I thought Vayne was scum too but everyone thought he was town so I gave him up. I wouldn't want to vote him today anyway

?

Holy is a mason

On December 06 2013 16:21 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2013 07:03 Pandain wrote:
I don't think Thrawn is scum either he was way too helpful and posty when he came back into the game. Him being afk the last5 50 pages doesn't mean he's scum.

...

On December 06 2013 16:22 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2013 07:04 Pandain wrote:
Mig I'm not going to lie I'm feeling uncomfortable lynching BC and I think you're going to end up being wrong. But I'll trust you if you're sure

Immediately following, lol?

On December 06 2013 16:25 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2013 13:21 Pandain wrote:
Btw risen there's like a 1% chance I'm scum cuz if a townie had switched to me he would've secured a "scum" lynch

Pffffftt

Bahahahah reasoning makes

BUT YOU SAID FOR TO NOT TO DRINK YOUR CHUPAZI COLA.

So town has scum knowledge I assume?

On December 06 2013 16:26 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 09:12 Pandain wrote:
Is there a reason people think Austin is town? I noticed he wasn't on your list Supersoft.


Takkin Austin gonna look bad 2me

On December 06 2013 16:28 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 10:42 Pandain wrote:
Lol Thrawn.

1. You say that I'm scum because I think that you being afk doesn't mean anything. Then you say that being afk doesn't mean anything . Scum

2. You seemed to adapt extremely well to the thread in the beginning. Now you're claiming to be "completely" overwhelmed? Very few people are actually completely overwhelmed. And you don't seem to be the guy, with all your early contributions, to be one of those people. Probably fake and somewhat scum

3. I thought you were very town early on and asked BC in our m9ason qt. Surpsisingly, he gave a very hesistant response and said "yeah, he's doing well establishing himself." Suspicious


4. BC was literally going after Grack like so hard. You think he's really scum?
5. Mocsta was going after Grack really hard. You think he's really scum?

You think scum team just hated Grack or something? Even if they thought he was playing so poorly they had to bus him, why would you lynch him over others who I'm sure can be better then grack.

Overall that post is very fake

Well dat bus

I'm gettin CONF BIAS watch out

On December 06 2013 16:30 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 16:13 Pandain wrote:
On November 24 2013 16:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
alright let me guess, BC randomly giving advice to slam has zero relevance too?


No I agree in that I think Slam is town.

I don't think that how you're attempting to prove people via single posts is the way to prove alignments, however.

HOW DOES KNOW

TUNNEL OF THUU IF NOT SAY HOW

On December 06 2013 16:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 16:17 Pandain wrote:
On November 24 2013 16:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
On November 24 2013 16:13 Pandain wrote:
On November 24 2013 16:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
alright let me guess, BC randomly giving advice to slam has zero relevance too?


No I agree in that I think Slam is town.

I don't think that how you're attempting to prove people via single posts is the way to prove alignments, however.


how do you get slam town out of that? Why would BC randomly give advice to some guy he has no connection that I can see before this game?

I think this line of reasoning is very weak. BC could easily do it to appear town.

Lol

Well fangless Thuu has no fangs for a reason

On December 06 2013 16:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 16:31 Pandain wrote:
Quote for others btw.
On November 24 2013 09:50 supersoft wrote:
pandain is confirmed town, austin. BC tried to kill him. His vetclaim makes sense. He is town.


It doesn't anymore, and SS has been wrong

On December 06 2013 16:35 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 04:10 Pandain wrote:
Honestly I'm way less confident in Thrawn too. Early in the first two days he was like one of my top town reads. I would be surprised if we was scum because he played extremely well until today. And even so, I could see people having like mini-breakdowns and posting scummy.

Like I would lynch him, but not until way later because I think Coag, Risen, and Oats are all better lynches.

Thrawn.






Pandain flying around in here




Thrawn.
Hopeless1der




Alakaslam flying around somewhere in here






Hopeless1der

On December 06 2013 16:46 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 10:20 Pandain wrote:
I will not be stopped.
We start with Coag, then we go to Lonemeow-then to Holy.

All - in

Well now I disagree




Hypocritical much? Or do you really think it's not ok to post a long single post but it's fine to do the same piecemeal in a dozen of separate posts?

(To be honest, I think you were intentionally spamming the thread, because you're scum...)


That's due to phone. I am replying to posts as I see them.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 08 2013 01:26 GMT
#7732
Night 9


[image loading]




LoneMeow, Vanilla Townie Mason, was lynched!



You have 23 hours to get all your night actions in!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 08 2013 01:27 GMT
#7733
Also I'm not saying "well phuk u" as a reply to "phuk u"

or even any fluffy stuff where that is the actual gist.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 08 2013 01:28 GMT
#7734
I guess I don't mind that much I'm being outplayed or at least missing stuff.
It'll be informative afterwards.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 08 2013 01:28 GMT
#7735
I'm next watch this

Bamcis scum if I was, how have I not been lynched. I guess in a way that means I have played alright anyway, not being lynched and all.

I even martyred though, no hate now.

##Vote: Pandain tomorrow.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 08 2013 01:33 GMT
#7736
Lol fuck we should have lynched coag
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 08 2013 01:36 GMT
#7737
On December 08 2013 10:33 Grackaroni wrote:
Lol fuck we should have lynched coag

Probably

But watch this, he won't be lynched tomorrow I will
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 08 2013 01:37 GMT
#7738
Shouuld tomorrow come
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 08 2013 01:53 GMT
#7739
Look at that scummy panda ninja voter
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 08 2013 01:56 GMT
#7740
On December 08 2013 10:53 Holyflare wrote:
Look at that scummy panda ninja voter

because mafia needed to move their vote off of you in case all of the townies swapped to coag in the last minute...
Prev 1 385 386 387 388 389 396 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2417
Bisu 531
Hyuk 436
Killer 117
Larva 101
EffOrt 87
Dewaltoss 84
Leta 84
Sexy 83
Soma 69
[ Show more ]
ZerO 66
ToSsGirL 48
BeSt 47
Light 43
soO 42
Yoon 34
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 21
Shinee 15
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
NaDa 14
Rush 12
JulyZerg 8
Terrorterran 3
Britney 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 138
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1131
byalli802
kRYSTAL_25
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
crisheroes541
Other Games
gofns31113
singsing1493
olofmeister1016
ceh9673
Mew2King88
ArmadaUGS42
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt390
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 25m
OSC
12h 25m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.