• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:54
CEST 23:54
KST 06:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11373 users

White Flag Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 20:12 GMT
#641
I'm giving Mig a town read. He's playing way too much like his town games from what I'm reading. He's like super involved and I can tell he's trying to figure out people's alignment. Only suspicious thing is that he was afk during lynch, but I can't lynch him only on that.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 20:13 GMT
#642
As in if he had been here, and had kept posting, I would've thought he was town.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 20:15 GMT
#643
On November 03 2013 05:12 hzflank wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2013 05:08 Pandain wrote:
Oh what wow.
That changes everything.


Also do not forget the white flag mechanic.

I would avoid thinking too much about the replacement at the moment. There is nothing we can do about that yet.


Yeah thanks.

I definitely say lynch Asinine tomorrow. I hate his change of demeanor after the lynch and how he gave up. This is like the third time I've repeated it but I do not like it in the bit.

I will repeat that Grack and JarJar are likely confirmed town. Grack is the most confirmed town.

The reason I am suspicious of the replacement is that I have town reads on almost everyone else. I'm sure I'm wrong on at least one of my town reads(most likely Bereft or Jack), but it would make sense in how I'm viewing the thread for the unknown variable to be scum. Though we'll have to see how he posts.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 20:17 GMT
#644
9-3 DAY 2 STARTS
8-3 MISLYNCH
7-3 DAY 3 STARTS
6-3 MISLYNCH
5-3 DAY 4 STARTS
4-3 MISLYNCH

So we have at least three more lynches, unless a vig shoots a town. Last lynch will of course be trickiest if we don't lynch scum.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 20:19 GMT
#645
Based on how he helped thread I'm giving hz a town read, too. Same level as JarJar. Contributed to thread and didn't really try to shy lynch away from him or fuba. And really so out of four scum(maybe 3 active), they decided to vote for the mafia?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 20:20 GMT
#647
Odin do you plan to be consistently more active in the thread now?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 20:31 GMT
#650
I'm actually moving JarJar up to confirmed town. Given that mafia lose when they only have one member alive, it's incredibally risky to vote fuba as the third vote. Like that can really be the game changer.

On November 02 2013 05:07 JarJarDrinks wrote:
I pretty much only have about a 1/2 hour more to discuss before I leave work. I should be able to get on my phone to vote/change vote between then and the deadline but I wont be able to discuss much.

I want to vote for a lurker. Who should it be if not Pandain? I'm thinking maybe fuba?


This was before, he doesn't even leave a way out for him. And he didn't have to make this statement.

On November 02 2013 08:33 JarJarDrinks wrote:
##unvote
##vote: fuba


I can't believe people are voting for one of the most active people in the game when the race is between him and someone w/ 3 posts.


Definitive and arguing for fuba.

Grack, JarJar is one of us
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 20:51 GMT
#651
Just some thoughts on Bereft:
On October 31 2013 11:14 Bereft wrote:
i'm back! this being my first normal game i was terrified there would be 100 new pages by now. but there are only 8 new -- albeit extremely high quality -- posts.

Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 08:16 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 24 2013 16:59 Pandain wrote:
I would care about smurfs but I think I've realized that analysis without meta is often the safer play.

Typical smurf not caring about other smurfs.


is he a Palmar smurf, you think? i honestly thought they were the same person up until yesterday. i hope that's inoffensive for either party - i just have trouble focusing on more than 2 letters or so at a time.


Plays the newbie card, why?

He then posts a post about why Grack is scum, or at least suspicious later on. He never followed up what he wanted to do and pressure me, and in fact I was fucking around at the time. That's pretty weird to me as town bereft. He also never voted Grack then. It was just like a random analysis.

Regardless of whether or not he was afk, it's not a good point for his favor.

The thing is that Asinine isn't likely to be defended if we push him and he's scum. He's also not likely to be defended if we push him and he's town. So we can only judge him on his actions.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 21:09 GMT
#653
And to be honest I don't think there are going to be many better vig shots.

Knowing Asinine's alignment greatly helps with rest of thread.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 21:17 GMT
#655
That is why I shot Asinine
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 21:21 GMT
#658
Yeah I was joking but please vig's shoot Asinine
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 21:34 GMT
#661
I wouldn't mind him to be vigged. As I said I can't read him and him being absent doesn't help his cause.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 21:36 GMT
#662
I just hate this scenario because it's going to play out the same way regardless if I get shot or not, if scum decide to bus/not bus Asinine, if asinine is town or mafia.

He'll be lynched.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 21:36 GMT
#663
It'll lead to no new information
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 21:41 GMT
#668
On November 03 2013 06:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2013 06:34 Pandain wrote:
I wouldn't mind him to be vigged. As I said I can't read him and him being absent doesn't help his cause.

Good because I vigged Oats


Good because I vigged Asinine and was joking about my joking
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 21:45 GMT
#674
Asinine are you thinking about claiming your real ID since it will help town decide whether or not to lynch you, since you will likely be lynched.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 21:54 GMT
#677
Stutters voting FUBA is only a slight town tell, as of course it should be when you push the lynch over in favor of scum. It's not definitive. My reasons for him being town is his meta is totally changed from at least when I've played with him as scum. He seems genuinely interested in this game and is posting when he doesn't have to, not lurking.

He did give himself an out, but that makes the assumption he's mafia which you can't go straight to B without proving A, at least somewhat.

I don't think he can't be scum, but it would be very poor play to lynch him tomorrow.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 21:59 GMT
#678
Asinine are you mocsta.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 22:02 GMT
#680
Don't you think mafia would, as a whole, take a backwards stance to this. Ideally just step back from the conflict? After all, I was the one who had to lead a counter lynch to lynch fuba. Scum don't want to be defending him, nor do they want to be prosecuting him. It would all be indirect. Biggest reasoning as to why me and Grack are town.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2013 22:03 GMT
#681
Or what I thought originally, BH
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 222
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm90
League of Legends
Doublelift3809
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4878
Other Games
summit1g9300
FrodaN2332
Liquid`RaSZi2057
C9.Mang0299
crisheroes294
ToD277
Livibee185
Pyrionflax162
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• musti20045 38
• Adnapsc2 28
• HeavenSC 12
• Sammyuel 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Shiphtur535
• WagamamaTV301
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 6m
Replay Cast
1h 6m
OSC
14h 6m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.