• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:14
CEST 22:14
KST 05:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6078 users

"##" Mafia - Page 86

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 245 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 30 2013 01:02 GMT
#1701
VA can I ask you something?

On October 30 2013 00:29 HotCottonCandy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 23:15 marvellosity wrote:
This is still giving me the heebie jeebies
On October 29 2013 19:39 marvellosity wrote:
One of the problems I'm having is that we have these players with in-thread powers/powerups:

Promethelax
Oatsmaster
marvellosity
Koshi
Sentinel

Are they really all town?



Yea I brought this up earlier in the game and is part of the reason I have been pushing sentinel. Gaming the set-up in small games like this is actually extremely powerful even if others find it lame. I highly doubt town just has 5 charging powers running around in thread in a 13 man game. Sentinel looks by far the worst on this list. Could be Koshi but his recent posting is way better, so I still feel really good about a sentinel lynch today.


As far as clarity and OOHChild go

This OOHChild fellow seems to be doing bad things to all my strongest townreads (I doubt shun is something good) and is kinda just refusing to find scum besides making a weak case on marv(lol why?) That is the only thing that makes me believe he could possibly be town. If he's a smurf and making a case on marv day 1 to save himself then he is town. If he's just a new player then could go either way. this is where it helps to know these things.

Since I blew my cover ill say this about clarity: Martyring is my least favorite thing in mafia, With that said,

Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 23:07 Clarity_nl wrote:
On October 29 2013 23:06 Promethelax wrote:
Clarity: you should post ##Yolo Promethelax and ##Refudiate Oatsmaster and [b ] ##Twerk [/ b]


Welp, I think marv is town, sadly. So if marv says I should then I should. Don't have a read on you and oats atm,


He has done one thing offensively this game and it consisted of attacking oats. To forget about the only thing you have done in this entire game I have to imagine he is being genuine.

So i ask people to switch back to sentinel or I will be voting for OOHChild as my second choice.


You might be the only person I have ever heard of who considers forgetting about something someone did earlier a towntell. And I agree with it.

You also said in this post that you hate martyring, yet it was apparently not the reason you voted for me (and then later removed it).
What are you actual thoughts on me either now or earlier D1, because you haven't said much on the matter and it was a rather large chunk of the day.

And what are your current thoughts on OOHCHILD?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 30 2013 01:03 GMT
#1702
On October 30 2013 09:57 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 09:56 HotCottonCandy wrote:
As a sidenote I feel better about sentinel wanting everybody to have nukes day 1. Even though he still hasn't really done anything so maybe im wrong but meh. Seems pro-town.

It seems anti-town he didn't tell us what his power was until it was already activated


But does he have any motive for not telling us this as scum? We are going to all find out anyway. There's a difference between being secretive for your own gain and being secretive.

For example, I find rayn's "accident" inherently scummier then sentinel not telling us what his power did. How do you use an ability that strong without double checking what you are doing? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Akin to this would be sentinel telling us we are all going to get nukes but then only the people that helped countdown get the nukes. Oops! my bad guys!

taste me
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 30 2013 01:09 GMT
#1703
On October 30 2013 10:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
VA can I ask you something?

Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 00:29 HotCottonCandy wrote:
On October 29 2013 23:15 marvellosity wrote:
This is still giving me the heebie jeebies
On October 29 2013 19:39 marvellosity wrote:
One of the problems I'm having is that we have these players with in-thread powers/powerups:

Promethelax
Oatsmaster
marvellosity
Koshi
Sentinel

Are they really all town?



Yea I brought this up earlier in the game and is part of the reason I have been pushing sentinel. Gaming the set-up in small games like this is actually extremely powerful even if others find it lame. I highly doubt town just has 5 charging powers running around in thread in a 13 man game. Sentinel looks by far the worst on this list. Could be Koshi but his recent posting is way better, so I still feel really good about a sentinel lynch today.


As far as clarity and OOHChild go

This OOHChild fellow seems to be doing bad things to all my strongest townreads (I doubt shun is something good) and is kinda just refusing to find scum besides making a weak case on marv(lol why?) That is the only thing that makes me believe he could possibly be town. If he's a smurf and making a case on marv day 1 to save himself then he is town. If he's just a new player then could go either way. this is where it helps to know these things.

Since I blew my cover ill say this about clarity: Martyring is my least favorite thing in mafia, With that said,

On October 29 2013 23:07 Clarity_nl wrote:
On October 29 2013 23:06 Promethelax wrote:
Clarity: you should post ##Yolo Promethelax and ##Refudiate Oatsmaster and [b ] ##Twerk [/ b]


Welp, I think marv is town, sadly. So if marv says I should then I should. Don't have a read on you and oats atm,


He has done one thing offensively this game and it consisted of attacking oats. To forget about the only thing you have done in this entire game I have to imagine he is being genuine.

So i ask people to switch back to sentinel or I will be voting for OOHChild as my second choice.


You might be the only person I have ever heard of who considers forgetting about something someone did earlier a towntell. And I agree with it.

You also said in this post that you hate martyring, yet it was apparently not the reason you voted for me (and then later removed it).
What are you actual thoughts on me either now or earlier D1, because you haven't said much on the matter and it was a rather large chunk of the day.

And what are your current thoughts on OOHCHILD?


I voted you for a short time since nobody wanted to kill sentinel and I honestly didn't really have much else so I was just sheeping pretty much. You can even see it in my voting post, I don't vote you for any reason at all. I could see you flipping either way honestly, you didn't pull anything too dick-ish just said you didn't have time during the day which I recognize and know to be true. Just keep up your posting/analysis and I will be able to decipher which alignment you are. Also, nuke somebody.

OOHCHILD I thought at first was too brash to be scum but he is quickly approaching Chezinu level. Like just doing crazy shit because he can and seeing if anyone will call his bluff. Probably going to flip scum.
taste me
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 30 2013 01:10 GMT
#1704
So the real predicament here is do I double-stack OOHCHILD with another nuke or nuke SnB =/ not sure.
taste me
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 01:11 GMT
#1705
Nuke away. I was reading filters but now I'll be back if I survive the night. Yes this is your punishment for considering nuking me more.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 01:16 GMT
#1706
Oh WoS I actually think you are town now. Still glad I nuked you. Also I took away your twitter powers tomorrow as an extra f u.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 30 2013 01:17 GMT
#1707
On October 30 2013 10:10 HotCottonCandy wrote:
So the real predicament here is do I double-stack OOHCHILD with another nuke or nuke SnB =/ not sure.

I was thinking of double-stacking him myself but again, play like his just seems way too insane to be scum.
And not insane-enigmatic like Chezinu.
I have specifically stated the reason for what people perceived to be martyring multiple times but apparently he never got the memo and just wants to start shit.

If you want I can nuke SnB; he's the only scumread I've got that I actually feel decent about, and I am not convinced that nukes are real as is.

On October 30 2013 10:11 OOHCHILD wrote:
Nuke away. I was reading filters but now I'll be back if I survive the night. Yes this is your punishment for considering nuking me more.

As I'm typing this up. Jesus Christ I don't even know anymore. This is some new as fuck meta if this is how people play wherever he came from. I dunno VA you have experience on other sites---do people as scum there specifically try to be as abrasive and contrary as possible for any particular reason?

Nobody here would ever try that shit.

I literally had the nuke on SnB typed up and then OOHCHILD posted.
I hate TL sometimes for not policy lynching, but I suppose he was never in any real danger of it, was he?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 30 2013 01:18 GMT
#1708
On October 30 2013 10:16 OOHCHILD wrote:
Oh WoS I actually think you are town now. Still glad I nuked you. Also I took away your twitter powers tomorrow as an extra f u.

Oh please tell me this is a scumclaim.
Please.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 01:19 GMT
#1709
damn you gonna be missing those twitter powers.

also im am a smurf. want to waste some thread space? guess who I am.
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 30 2013 01:22 GMT
#1710
I haven't played on any other site in quite in a while but the only other one I did the games were much faster paced and the easiest way to find scum for me was based on who was typing obvious shit like telling us what roles do and whatnot instead of actually hunting scum. You have a few oddballs here and there that are willing to play the too crazy to be scum game, it's not out of the question.
taste me
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 30 2013 01:22 GMT
#1711
Well anyway, since nothing else interesting is going on right now I'mma bounce for a while but I'll be around if people actually want to talk to me. Thanks VA for engaging.
+ Show Spoiler +

Utter horseshit in a game that apparently is unfavourable to my posting times that people would dare assume I'm doing nothing because people aren't around when I can be, and then have the audacity to try and lynch me while blaming me for my own activity.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 30 2013 01:25 GMT
#1712
##Nuke Koshi
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 30 2013 01:28 GMT
#1713
Stop whining Wave, what are you, a 12 year old girl that couldnt have a pony for her birthday?
No gg, No skill.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 30 2013 01:33 GMT
#1714
##NUKES!

[image loading]


ERMAGERD, A NUCLEAR MISSILE IS HEADED TOWARDS KOSHI!!!!!

But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 01:39 GMT
#1715
Va I haven't nuked anyone yet
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 01:40 GMT
#1716
Who did you think I nuked
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 01:41 GMT
#1717
Do you still want to nuke someone.

If so who and if so why not wait and lynch them through genuine town consensus when we have more information.

Why are you so obsessed with condoning nuking
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 30 2013 01:42 GMT
#1718
I thought you nuked OOHCHILD am i wrong?
taste me
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 01:42 GMT
#1719
Maybe I'll nuke you
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 01:43 GMT
#1720
No someone else did that read the thread
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 769
ZombieGrub109
JuggernautJason79
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 580
White-Ra 177
firebathero 84
910 44
Killer 25
Trap 22
Counter-Strike
Fnx 774
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0177
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9709
crisheroes1928
Liquid`Hasu1731
Trikslyr75
Other Games
summit1g5520
Liquid`RaSZi5085
Beastyqt827
shahzam462
B2W.Neo277
IndyStarCraft 169
KnowMe132
ArmadaUGS126
Pyrionflax100
UpATreeSC60
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream331
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 5
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV311
League of Legends
• TFBlade999
Other Games
• imaqtpie738
• Shiphtur305
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 46m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.