• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7263 users

"##" Mafia - Page 83

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 245 Next
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 29 2013 21:55 GMT
#1641
Um what does it matter if I was there or not? You know what I would have said:
"Fuck no are you lynching clarity."

Yes I randomly nuked like an ass. But that's because if they are truly all nukes then this game is so fucked it deserves to be ruined by reckless nuking.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 21:56 GMT
#1642
You were the one who was being pointlessly trite.

The fact you're trying to take apart what I said just shows how pointless what you said was.

Are we done here?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 29 2013 21:56 GMT
#1643
I don't know. Are we?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 22:27 GMT
#1644
On October 30 2013 06:32 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
ONE MORE NUCLEAR MISSILE!


[image loading]


Holy crap, a nuclear missile is on its way to Pandain!

What
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 22:32 GMT
#1645
For others can we talk before we nuke
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 23:11 GMT
#1646
Marv why aren't you stopping people from nuking
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 23:13 GMT
#1647
On October 30 2013 06:35 Koshi wrote:
I want another nuke.

I want to say things to you that would get me modkilled
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 23:19 GMT
#1648
On October 30 2013 08:11 Pandain wrote:
Marv why aren't you stopping people from nuking


I think he's too busy pounding his head into a wall because rayn screwed up his power and because of OOHCHILD in general.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 29 2013 23:32 GMT
#1649
How did Rayne screw up his power? It seems like exactly what he wanted to happen happened.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 23:35 GMT
#1650
The "his" in that sentence refers to marv. It's marv's power that got screwed up by rayn's.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 29 2013 23:39 GMT
#1651
I just realized, the nukes run out in 12 hours so that means like 5am, I'm gonna have to nuke someone before I go to sleep (or not at all)

Unless I'm wrong, wos, ooh child and pandain are already getting nuked right?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 23:43 GMT
#1652
See this was exactly what I mean. I'm back, I can be active, and everybody is fucking gone.

Well just so nobody can say shit about me 'not doing anything' I'm going to talk to absolutely nobody, and then people can ignore what I have to say, use it, or do whatever the hell they want.

Also I figure it's a given right now but I also have a nuke despite me not participating in the countdown or any other powering up on D1.

Thank you for not lynching me. As far as the Clarity lynch goes, I figured he was town but did not want to die myself. Marv, I get your reasoning as to why you were willing to back out on dick move analysis (you said it was because he essentially lied about how sick he was) but at the same time did you consider the rest of his actions around the time of the mislynch? The way he acted, the rage about not being here..
On October 29 2013 23:44 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 23:41 Promethelax wrote:
On October 29 2013 23:38 Clarity_nl wrote:
Are we talking about LIX again? Because I do remember telling you why I did what I did that game.
Whatever, fuck you marv. I kinda want to convince myself that you're scum for riding this so hard but I can't be bothered.

Never thought I'd martyr in a game of mafia ever, but here ya go. Lynch OOHCHILD after I get lynched because he seems super certain that I'm town. Pandain needs to be pressured down the road, but by the sounds of it if he's scum he'll be caught easily enough.

##Vote OOHCHILD


Dude, what the fuck. You know that you have to be lynched for this play even if you are town. This is awful. I really hope you are scum but I'm less confidant now; despite that I really believe you need to die because this is such an unacceptable way to play the game. Not putting in the time is one thing but the way you have been playing while you have been here has been fucking impolite to the other people who are playing the game. I'm annoyed at you as a person. Not a player.


Prome no offense but right now I couldn't care less what you think of me as a person. I could just have afk'd and gotten modkilled instead. But I'm here and I'm being sincere and me being sincere right now is me saying fuck you all and lynching me is bad.

If you think I'm sincere then get over your holier than thou bullshit and lynch someone else. If you think I'm doing this crap as scum then you clearly do not know me.

I mean, I guess this is fakeable but it's borderline dick move here talking about modkills and whatnot. I professed not to know Clarity's capability in this respect earlier and I figured he may be capable of that kind of play as scum and it's possible what you saw (him backing down from his being 'ill' so as not to be a dick if scum) was correct but I saw it as more likely that he was being sincere at the time, and I said so. Fact remains though, if you're choosing between two townies (and ultimately one who, to me is in no way confirmed) I'm going to choose the one who is not myself, and not blue every time.

Nukes: it's been said already but OOHCHILD's nuke is bewildering as all fuck. I mean, it would make sense if he was Prome who has been raving and slobbering at me on and off throughout the day or someone who had a strong scumread of me, but OOHCHILD was again one of the ONLY people to call me town and a time when it was not fashionable to do so. He then jumps on the bandwagon late along with some other people who had no business being there (SnB) and hides his nuke behind a couple of really good excuses. The nuke is either real or fake, we don't know. Either way he can justify it by saying 'well everybody wanted me dead anyway,' and that this is a good way of testing if they're real or not. He is unlikely to catch any flak from his choice of target specifically, but like was pointed out, he has no business nuking me in the first place considering what his reads were of me throughout the day. His reads in general seem to be very odd, especially if he think he and SnB are the towniest in this game. As I said, he's still likely to be town just because he is deliberately contrary to everything that is said and/or done in this thread and that would have to be the most insanely aggressive stance I have ever seen anyone take as scum, and I play with Cheese a lot.

Throughout the evening I will be posting reads. If there are specifics that people would like me to comment on, by all means, you know, since I'll ACTUALLY be around.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 23:47 GMT
#1653
Come to think of it, All of the nukes that have been fired are bewildering as all fuck.
I guess I understand Sentinel's nuke choice (and am kind of happy about it in a vindictive sort of way, though less so since OOHCHILD is likely town) but wtf is with the nuke on Pandain?


Oh and another thing to comment on---Rayn pulling stupid anti-town role shit means he's town. That's what he do. We all facepalm for a while and things go back to normal.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 29 2013 23:47 GMT
#1654
Currently considering nuking sent cause I'm not sure I believe his story about his power and I don't like the contradiction with how he acted towards koshi's asking for powerups; rayn because of the Marv power thing and also for the lulz; and koshi cause of the whole "x number of people with powers that need to be charged up" thing and also cause I don't trust him (after he won that one game as SK I feel like his ability to look town as scum far outweighs his ability to find scum as town).

Actually we should probably nuke both koshi and sent to resolve that for good.

Comments?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 23:50 GMT
#1655
I disagree with nuking Koshi, this doesn't clear him but it's risky to nuke me especially when I'm town.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 29 2013 23:50 GMT
#1656
Actually we should probably just nuke all the suspicious slash scummy people, right? I'm fine getting nuked as long as we spread the nukes out enough so that only a few people are still alive and they're super townie.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 23:52 GMT
#1657
Regarding the nukes, there are two likely scenarios to me.
a) all of the nukes are fake.
b) Sentinel got X number of nukes to give to X people and is not telling us something.
I don't see RNG nukes being distributed to random people, and there is no way they are all real.
I also don't consider it likely that only those who participated in the countdown have the real nukes.

I can't really think of any other possible scenarios.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 23:55 GMT
#1658
Wave, did you not get a nuke?
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 29 2013 23:55 GMT
#1659
Okay so if we think some of them are real, the. We should focus fire on a few people who we really want to die. But I kind of feel like it's worth more if we act as though they are all real.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 29 2013 23:57 GMT
#1660
Okay wait I realized the problem with nuking almost everyone. If we miss one scum then the scum team can just nk everyone we don't nuke who is town, we have to leave at least enough people alive to have a lynch after nukes plus NKs. I think we should leave at least five people unnuked.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 160
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2572
Dota 2
monkeys_forever678
NeuroSwarm189
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe214
Other Games
summit1g8117
Day[9].tv676
JimRising 569
C9.Mang0377
PiGStarcraft118
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick848
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta16
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv676
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
8h 17m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
22h 17m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.