• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:54
CEST 01:54
KST 08:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9037 users

"##" Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 22 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 31 2013 02:34 GMT
#2348
Lol rayn, why am I scum? I havent seen ANY REASONS AT ALL.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 31 2013 02:39 GMT
#2349
Are you bad rayn?
##Twerk
##Yolo Promethelax
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 31 2013 02:48 GMT
#2350
So who do I think is scum currently?
I really dont know.
There are like 6 people who are null, SnB/Pandain?OOHCHILD/Rayn/Koshi/Sent.
I wish everyone would post more.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 31 2013 04:06 GMT
#2353
lol kush
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 31 2013 12:57 GMT
#2404
##Update Koshi
Last bit of posts make sense, gonna see if I can see stuff in Rayn's or SnB or Pandain's filter.

Marv, why is Rayn noticing me posting
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 31 2013 12:58 GMT
#2405
##Update Koshi
Last bit of posts make sense, gonna see if I can see stuff in Rayn's or SnB or Pandain's filter.

Marv, why is Rayn noticing me posting 1 post like the end of Ego mean that Rayn is townier?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 31 2013 13:09 GMT
#2407
Ok so the only thing i dont really like about Rayn's filter is his abrupt 180 on Pandain.
He like totally 180s from the day before and now is CERTAIN that Pandain is town. Why didnt you notice those town tells before rayn?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 31 2013 13:14 GMT
#2408
ok yeah he also really needs to explain why he thinks Im scum.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 31 2013 13:25 GMT
#2410
He didnt start to think I was scum at the start of d2, more like after I nuked Koshi.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 31 2013 13:29 GMT
#2411
Yeah im pretty sure SnB is scum.
On October 30 2013 23:17 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 21:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 21:41 strongandbig wrote:
It's too late for more nukes
And Marv I'm just surprised people are multi nuking me rather than any of the other actually scummy people around

Which two people would you flip right now if you had the chance?

Sent I'm struggling with because I feel like the way he played is antitown but I can't see his power going to mafia unless they're all fake. So if they turn out to be all fake nukes at the day post then sentinel.

So he posts this right? But then after the day post, he doesnt mention Sent at all.
On October 31 2013 11:09 strongandbig wrote:
Pandain I'll ask you again, why do you think I'm scum? Last time I asked you didn't answer, but wos did and after I explained stuff he changed his mind.

I really feel like you're just continuing to say I'm scum because you're comfortable with having a scum read on me. You mention me like a hundred times as one of your preferred lynches but you haven't done anything substantive to explain that or persuade anyone why I'm likely scum. I don't like it.

He just defends himself and doesnt make any conclusions from himself not dying or anything. I dont like it in the slightest.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 31 2013 15:00 GMT
#2439
oh god his scum reads are people who are good at scum but dont look like town.
Wow.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 31 2013 16:30 GMT
#2496
##vote SnB
Shape the fuck up kush.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 31 2013 16:36 GMT
#2501
Sure thanks for all these wonderful cases about me being scum. Such good play. Such townie play. Oohooh
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 31 2013 23:52 GMT
#2579
On November 01 2013 08:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am going to read your case later.
I think Oats is scum because his nuke on Koshi who is obviously town and was then, the reasoning makes zero sense.
Also he has no reads at all, which mirrors his play from Ego. I have never seen town!Oats have no scum reads on D2, however dumb his reasons might be.

Now why is he town?

Im sorry, where do I not have scumreads? You must be deluded to think I play the same as I did a scum game a LONG TIME AGO. Nope.

Also nuke on Koshi was awesomesauce. Why do you only target me for a bad nuke? Im sure other people also nuked dudes who you thought were town. And basically no one gave reasoning for their nuke. So why are you only focusing on me Rayn?
Also nuke was fake so that point is basically moot.

And there you have it, no points for calling me scum.

I really cannot follow Pandain's case on SnB which weirds me out because I dont remember him being this obtuse in the last mini I played with him, Golden Sun I think.

Marv, how have I opted out of the discourse with Seuss? I said I agreed with all the shit that you guys said but then he replaced and Onegu barely posted anything. So its not like there has been a lot of controversy surrounding Seuss/Onegu anyway.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 00:02 GMT
#2581
sick nuke rayn.
##vote Rayn
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 00:03 GMT
#2582
hey you never answered my questions from earlier.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 00:08 GMT
#2586
On November 01 2013 09:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 09:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
sick nuke rayn.
##vote Rayn

Hey you just said your nuke on Koshi is not alignment indicative as all the nukes are dud's, how is this one now?

you think its real therefore I treat it as real.

Ezpz.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 00:09 GMT
#2589
On October 31 2013 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
##Update Koshi
Last bit of posts make sense, gonna see if I can see stuff in Rayn's or SnB or Pandain's filter.

Marv, why is Rayn noticing me posting


If the whole game gets nukes, Im thinking that they are fake. Yes rayn.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 00:09 GMT
#2590
On November 01 2013 09:08 Pandain wrote:
Rayn isn't going to be lynched.
Don't think you should be focusing on him Oats

we got like 32 hours, chill out.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 00:14 GMT
#2593
On November 01 2013 09:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Tee me Oats, which of the other nuke users i should heve nuked and why?

On October 30 2013 23:26 OOHCHILD wrote:
Reason why I nuked WoS:
It was a very impulsive move. I was just pissed that clarity had been lynched instead of him, since i had a pretty good townread on clarity. Should be pretty obvious by now but my scumread on WoS changes every second, from probs town to OMG SUCMMIEST PLAYER in the game as I weight the arguments in my head. Right now I could see him flipping either way. I tried to read through his filter last night but I didn't do it full and I wasn't fully present and I didn't make any good conclusions.

Bad reason, clearly nuke OOHCHILD.
On October 30 2013 12:01 Pandain wrote:
This is a policy nuke and I hope its real
##Nuke strongandbig


On October 30 2013 11:37 strongandbig wrote:
Okay
##Nuke HotCottonCandy

Oh wait I spelled it wrong

On October 30 2013 11:45 HotCottonCandy wrote:
well that makes this choice easier

##Nuke strongandbig

Doesn't mention me the entire game then randomly nukes me, hurpadurpa.


Basically all the nukes had little to no reason attached, why did you focus on me instead of other people you thought were scum day 1?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 117
Nina 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 973
GuemChi 645
Artosis 614
910 37
MaD[AoV]25
Bale 15
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox615
Other Games
summit1g8633
Day[9].tv557
shahzam512
C9.Mang0363
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick598
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta28
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur692
• Day9tv557
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6m
Patches Events
16h 6m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.