• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:51
CEST 21:51
KST 04:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9499 users

"##" Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 245 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 21 2013 13:49 GMT
#141
On October 21 2013 22:40 OOHCHILD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2013 22:35 Promethelax wrote:
So why choose this game over a newbie game?


I read all of How to Improve: Mafia XXX Analysis, so I'm already an expert.


You'll go far, my son.

Clarity, smurfs can post wherever they want. Pretty sure you're just making shit up :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 21 2013 13:54 GMT
#142
On October 21 2013 22:37 Clarity_nl wrote:
He's posted outside the tl mafia forums which is not allowed if it's a smurf, right? That was my impression, anyway.
Am not too sure why it matters either way.


I have smurfs which have posted outside of mafia forums. At least one for the sole intent of making sure no one knew it was a smurf.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 21 2013 14:02 GMT
#143
On October 21 2013 22:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2013 22:40 OOHCHILD wrote:
On October 21 2013 22:35 Promethelax wrote:
So why choose this game over a newbie game?


I read all of How to Improve: Mafia XXX Analysis, so I'm already an expert.


You'll go far, my son.

Clarity, smurfs can post wherever they want. Pretty sure you're just making shit up :p


Technically, I believe it is against the rules.

8. THOU SHALL RESPECT YOUR ID

This means you don't use clones or aliases or any other form of obfuscation of identity (other than the ID you first signed on with). Try any skullduggery with your ID and you get an automatic ban. We can see your IPs in real-time and if we even suspect someone's abusing, we just ban you. So, don't even try it. It's not worth it.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 21 2013 14:19 GMT
#144
On October 21 2013 23:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2013 22:49 marvellosity wrote:
On October 21 2013 22:40 OOHCHILD wrote:
On October 21 2013 22:35 Promethelax wrote:
So why choose this game over a newbie game?


I read all of How to Improve: Mafia XXX Analysis, so I'm already an expert.


You'll go far, my son.

Clarity, smurfs can post wherever they want. Pretty sure you're just making shit up :p


Technically, I believe it is against the rules.

Show nested quote +
8. THOU SHALL RESPECT YOUR ID

This means you don't use clones or aliases or any other form of obfuscation of identity (other than the ID you first signed on with). Try any skullduggery with your ID and you get an automatic ban. We can see your IPs in real-time and if we even suspect someone's abusing, we just ban you. So, don't even try it. It's not worth it.


Eh? That's saying that smurfs in general aren't allowed, not that smurfs can't post where they want once they've been given the ok for being a smurf because mafia is totes special and is allowed its own rules
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
October 21 2013 14:27 GMT
#145
There's an exception for smurfs, every OP says that if you make a smurf make sure to let the mods know so you dont get yourself banned. Shrug

Guess it's one of those rules that don't really matter.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 21 2013 14:29 GMT
#146
I've lost count to how many accounts i have passwords to :X
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-21 15:02:48
October 21 2013 15:02 GMT
#147
Hmm I've been told that the smurf exceptions only apply to the mafia forums, but maybe they've changed their stance more recently.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 21 2013 15:04 GMT
#148
On October 22 2013 00:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Hmm I've been told that the smurf exceptions only apply to the mafia forums, but maybe they've changed their stance more recently.


I think we're at crossed-wires semantics - you should only signup for a smurf if it's for mafia purposes, but I can't see any particular reason not to post elsewhere with it?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-21 15:07:47
October 21 2013 15:07 GMT
#149
On October 22 2013 00:04 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 00:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Hmm I've been told that the smurf exceptions only apply to the mafia forums, but maybe they've changed their stance more recently.


I think we're at crossed-wires semantics - you should only signup for a smurf if it's for mafia purposes, but I can't see any particular reason not to post elsewhere with it?


If you signup for a smurf for mafia purposes, why would you be able to use the account for non-mafia purposes?

I don't think it's enforced though, so I suppose it doesn't really matter unless you get caught doing something naughty.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 21 2013 15:07 GMT
#150
To help your smurf-cover?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-21 15:09:29
October 21 2013 15:09 GMT
#151
Pssh, these days you just join a newbie game for smurf-cover. (Or steal BC's account)
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 21 2013 15:13 GMT
#152
'steal' makes me sound so naughty :<
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 21 2013 16:13 GMT
#153
Omg already full..should boot these smurfs and let legitimate players play.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 21 2013 16:33 GMT
#154
sign up for White Flag, i know you like normal games.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
October 21 2013 17:20 GMT
#155
On October 22 2013 01:13 kushm4sta wrote:
Omg already full..should boot these smurfs and let legitimate players play.


Something something... joke about you not being a legitimate player, something
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 21 2013 17:22 GMT
#156
what's going on in this thread
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
October 21 2013 17:24 GMT
#157
we're discussing my inability to english
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 21 2013 17:52 GMT
#158
Here's the thing.
I'll be treating OOHCHILD as a smurf whether he actually is or not, because this isn't a newbie game. I won't go searching out his identity, but I will assume he knows what he is doing, since he should, smurf or not.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 21 2013 17:53 GMT
#159
Clarity_nl can't bend it like Beckham.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 21 2013 17:55 GMT
#160
Ban this lying smurf
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason179
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15440
Artosis 824
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 85
Mind 75
Hyun 39
Bale 24
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2598
420jenkins565
League of Legends
Doublelift1613
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5968
Khaldor1295
Liquid`Hasu1031
MindelVK13
Other Games
summit1g6178
FrodaN1959
B2W.Neo712
byalli346
ToD215
Railgan42
Mew2King31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1265
BasetradeTV252
StarCraft 2
angryscii 41
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• Adnapsc2 30
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• FirePhoenix7
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie942
• Shiphtur255
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 9m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 9m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 9m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.