• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:30
CEST 08:30
KST 15:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8455 users

"##" Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 20 Next All
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 14:29 GMT
#1887
I was just really angry at him and I wanted to use my powers on someone so I figured eh why not him. Also my read of him changes a lot so I figured cant be that bad because he could be scum anyway.
Plus I dont know what it is about WoS but his attitude and everything about him pisses me off for some reason. NO offense WOS! It's me, not you.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 14:32 GMT
#1895
marv who should i do it to? atm i think theres a good chancewos is scum so im happy to keep it on him atm. but if you have a better idea i will do wha tyou say.
afk for now
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 17:13 GMT
#1979
Everyone thinks I'm scum but WoS....mother f
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 17:14 GMT
#1981
Ya I'm the old man who hates Twitter
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 17:21 GMT
#1986
It's kind of lame that everyone wants to lynch me for shit I can't control.

And prome in my recent scum games I have not been bussing scum and defending townies. I really only ever did that in games with people who didn't know about it.

I remember there was this game where someone who knew about it came in as a replacement and I got fucked.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 17:24 GMT
#1992
On October 31 2013 02:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 02:21 OOHCHILD wrote:
It's kind of lame that everyone wants to lynch me for shit I can't control.

And prome in my recent scum games I have not been bussing scum and defending townies. I really only ever did that in games with people who didn't know about it.

I remember there was this game where someone who knew about it came in as a replacement and I got fucked.

Knowing you're kush, you should absolutely not have had a scumread on me at the point in the game that you declared you did.

It reminds me a lot of Sicilian mafia when you threw suspicion on me terribly and you ended up being mafia.


In my defense I hadn't really read the whole game, as you already uncovered.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 17:25 GMT
#1993
On October 31 2013 02:23 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 02:21 OOHCHILD wrote:
It's kind of lame that everyone wants to lynch me for shit I can't control.

And prome in my recent scum games I have not been bussing scum and defending townies. I really only ever did that in games with people who didn't know about it.

I remember there was this game where someone who knew about it came in as a replacement and I got fucked.


So why were you so sure clarity was town? You got all up in everyone's business about it but couldn't justify your reasons. Explain.


Um I definitely explained my reasons. You are just too lazy to check. Basically the gist is he was too scummy to be scum.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 17:30 GMT
#1997
Who should I depower?
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 17:30 GMT
#1998
It takes effect the next day.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 17:32 GMT
#2000
Not too sure about that atm. Need more filters rich I haven't had time for. Wos is looking scummy but I agree his power is bad to block
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 17:36 GMT
#2002
I knew you would have a good answer
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 17:38 GMT
#2004
Wait marv that is a bad idea. It only stops twitter powers, which they cant use as claimed vts.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 17:41 GMT
#2007
Also marv could you be a dear and give me your seal of towniness before you get nk? Elsewise im going to get lynched..like everyone just said they want to lynch me in unison.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 17:45 GMT
#2014
Afk for a really long time
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 19:26 GMT
#2098
cant stay but wtf vayne
OOHCHILD - Now that I know it's kush this doesnt look like his recent townplay at all. He hasn't made any cases or deduced anything worth reading like has recently been the case, he has only been throwing suspicion on random people and then nuking completely different targets. His play is erratic and doesn't make sense. With that said, I don't think he would play this reckless as scum because in an experimental game it's just asking to get shot in the face in some way.

Why so wishy washy?
Also I have never played with even a shred of decency on d1 EVER.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 19:28 GMT
#2101
WoS strikes me as someone who is pretty careful and calculating and his nuke just looked so fucking weird.
He couldn't stfu about how bad it was to use nukes, then he used one...

Rayne is sitting in the thread jumping on the easiest shit possible. Very very very very very unlike his townplay this game. What happened to your spam Rayne?

HotCottonCandy looks like a shit sundae.

im out until i finish this exam later tongiht.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 19:31 GMT
#2102
something Oats said actually gives me i townread on him i just wanna say real quick.
He said "it's so hard for me to put in words what i was thinking at that time" something like that.
I doubt scum would say that, because they have a good story. but as someone who does stupid shit impulsively as town a lot, I definitely know what he is talking about.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 19:37 GMT
#2105
we have to pm 3 whole people??
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 19:38 GMT
#2108
its funny that hes talking about night deadline, like being here for that deadline matters at all.

OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 19:40 GMT
#2109
attacking strong players is not a meta
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2287
GuemChi 601
Leta 156
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
Noble 17
sSak 12
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g8165
C9.Mang0261
Happy258
Sick146
ceh9120
ViBE87
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick468
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1155
• Stunt457
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 30m
Patches Events
9h 30m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.