• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:24
CEST 06:24
KST 13:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8049 users

"##" Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 03 2013 21:33 GMT
#3651
I'm back!

On November 04 2013 05:52 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
could you please look at what i said about the powers and the balance?

I think the balance is this:

3 town blues that require powerup,
2 town vote alterers,
3 town VT (SnB, VA, Clarity)
2 town special skills (like kush/rayn/sentinel)

VS

1 scum "blue" that require power up.
1 scum vote alterer
1 scum with special skill (like kush/rayn/sentinel)


This is balanced because the blues have to CLAIM in the thread they are blue.


If you want to do that, then I'd say that me and rayn are town while kush is the special scum.

Anyways, who would your "power-up" scum be?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 03 2013 21:34 GMT
#3652
On November 04 2013 06:33 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm back!

Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 05:52 Koshi wrote:
On November 04 2013 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
could you please look at what i said about the powers and the balance?

I think the balance is this:

3 town blues that require powerup,
2 town vote alterers,
3 town VT (SnB, VA, Clarity)
2 town special skills (like kush/rayn/sentinel)

VS

1 scum "blue" that require power up.
1 scum vote alterer
1 scum with special skill (like kush/rayn/sentinel)


This is balanced because the blues have to CLAIM in the thread they are blue.


If you want to do that, then I'd say that me and rayn are town while kush is the special scum.

Anyways, who would your "power-up" scum be?


Oh wait is it Oats? I missed that page on my first read-through.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 03 2013 22:00 GMT
#3656
On November 04 2013 06:52 Koshi wrote:
But we got marv guarantee on rayn.
But I like rayn.
But I also think rayn is to blame if we lynch rayn today.


Am I reading this correctly? The lack of pronouns makes me unsure if you did a typo or no.

HCC what kind of power do you have?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 03 2013 22:12 GMT
#3661
On November 04 2013 07:02 Koshi wrote:
HCC claimed VT. And it's VA. So it is true.


Well, I trust you. And I believe Vayne.

This calls for investigation.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 03 2013 22:20 GMT
#3665
On November 04 2013 07:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 07:12 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 04 2013 07:02 Koshi wrote:
HCC claimed VT. And it's VA. So it is true.


Well, I trust you. And I believe Vayne.

This calls for investigation.

With that I mean that VA always rolls VT if he is town. Riddles I speak today.


Well everytime I tunnel him he ends up being VT so I don't think I'll do that this game.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 03 2013 22:27 GMT
#3671
I have. It's actually the only thing I've done iirc.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 03 2013 22:43 GMT
#3675
On November 04 2013 07:41 OOHCHILD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 07:16 Koshi wrote:
Damn Kush with that 16 page filter.

Kush your read on the game? Last 2 scums?


basically i have nothing to add to what you and marv got going on. rayne/hcc/sentinel/oats
scum in there somewhere.
Rayne is almost definitely scum though I think. He subtly agreed with my marv is scum theory. So did HCC. So did Onegu.

Um something meta about hcc:
actually fuck it ill save this tell for another game but i have a pretty good meta scumtell on vayne


I don't understand the significance of this. You have a backspace button. If you want to offer something about his meta, put it down, otherwise delete it and save this thread some space.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 03 2013 22:57 GMT
#3694
On November 04 2013 07:55 OOHCHILD wrote:
k i coulndd't even find the quote i was looking for. maybe someone else said it?

just saw vayne wavering on my alignment a lot and that looks pretty town.
so maybe he's town. i dunno just leave me alone and i wont open my big mouth anymore


Do the exact opposite. You don't have to do it a lot, just say more meaningful stuff. Your aversion to attention is what's making me think you're scum.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 03 2013 23:14 GMT
#3698
On November 04 2013 08:02 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 07:57 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 04 2013 07:55 OOHCHILD wrote:
k i coulndd't even find the quote i was looking for. maybe someone else said it?

just saw vayne wavering on my alignment a lot and that looks pretty town.
so maybe he's town. i dunno just leave me alone and i wont open my big mouth anymore


Do the exact opposite. You don't have to do it a lot, just say more meaningful stuff. Your aversion to attention is what's making me think you're scum.

Why should we think you're town?


Because if I wasn't it would imply that rayn was. Or if both of us were, that everyone with a power-up role is strictly town.

I like Koshi's balancing list and I wish to ride it as far as it will take me. Which is not very far.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 03 2013 23:14 GMT
#3699
On November 04 2013 08:01 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
I just realized I play this game because I love to read my own name

^ Kush quote

Hey me too!
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 04 2013 03:56 GMT
#3710
On November 04 2013 12:53 Promethelax wrote:
I genuinely have no idea what that meant. Are you high?


kush probably is
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 04 2013 13:40 GMT
#3810
##Update Koshi

All aboard the marv-train
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 04 2013 13:51 GMT
#3816
No he has to PM everyone his alignment first and then it'll work
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 05 2013 02:47 GMT
#4032
I wouldn't mind getting rid of kush
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 05 2013 22:43 GMT
#4274
##Twerk
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 06 2013 14:56 GMT
#4505
Time for my epic roleclaim


SURVIVOR
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 06 2013 15:05 GMT
#4510
On November 06 2013 23:59 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 23:56 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Time for my epic roleclaim


SURVIVOR

Do you have a wincon besides surviving?

Don't lie to me now, Sentinel.


I win in one of two ways

1) With town or scum
2) I assist with the in-thread actions of all remaining players (like twerk, update, etc.) at least once, and everyone uses their in-thread actions on me at least once, at which point I win and get taken out of the game.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 06 2013 15:06 GMT
#4512
The nukes as I understood them were to cut down the number of people in thread so I would have an easier time with #2.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 06 2013 15:06 GMT
#4514
Were they? I thought I was roleblocked in some demented way
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 06 2013 15:11 GMT
#4519
On November 07 2013 00:08 Koshi wrote:
Are you really immune to nukes?


Yeah I'm immune to any in-thread kill actions like dayvig, nuke, and so on. That's what it told me in the role PM though, not in the one where we got nukes.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 233
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18601
Dewaltoss 162
Bale 51
Terrorterran 22
Noble 7
Icarus 3
League of Legends
JimRising 804
Counter-Strike
taco 308
Other Games
summit1g13687
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1283
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 25
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1151
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 36m
Replay Cast
18h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.