• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:16
CEST 13:16
KST 20:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9841 users

"##" Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 17 2013 01:21 GMT
#17
/in

I can't even get a game onto the queue at the moment let alone launch it, so I won't get distracted.

And the deadline's right before my swim practice and work, so kickass!
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 17 2013 02:41 GMT
#22
What's wrong with my name? I thought you just plug it in like any other old name and boom, filter link
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 17 2013 02:43 GMT
#23
EBWOP Oooooh... now I see. That's odd. Never noticed that before, namely because I've never hosted a game with myself in it. Guess you just have to click the filter button and copy down the results
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 17 2013 18:50 GMT
#38
On October 17 2013 23:10 strongandbig wrote:
/in
Need mah mafia fix

Whichever team I'm on beware, I've got a five- or six-game losing streak and it shows no sign of letting up!

I hope I'm on a team with sentinel so I can get my revenge for his shameless mod-fuckery!


Hope I'm scum so I can shoot SnB

inb4 this is used as evidence in case snb does get shot
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 17 2013 20:06 GMT
#41
On October 18 2013 04:43 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2013 03:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 17 2013 23:10 strongandbig wrote:
/in
Need mah mafia fix

Whichever team I'm on beware, I've got a five- or six-game losing streak and it shows no sign of letting up!

I hope I'm on a team with sentinel so I can get my revenge for his shameless mod-fuckery!


Hope I'm scum so I can shoot SnB

inb4 this is used as evidence in case snb does get shot

Inb4 SNB is scum because he DID NOT get shot.


Inb4 SnB is scum and other scums shoot him so one of them can claim vig
Inb4 I'm the one who does it
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 19 2013 17:10 GMT
#69
Modkill nao
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 19 2013 22:17 GMT
#74
On October 20 2013 06:27 OOHCHILD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 01:17 strongandbig wrote:
On October 19 2013 17:05 OOHCHILD wrote:

Don't forget you can't do this in a real game

That seems stressful! What if I make a typo?


You type EBWOP in thread and correct yourself
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 19 2013 22:18 GMT
#75
EBWOP: For clarification, it means "edit by way of post"

You use it like I just did.

You can triple post if you need to, and that's why I play mafia, to make my TL-penis bigger in a shorter amount of time.

Too bad I never post.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 20 2013 12:33 GMT
#94
On October 20 2013 20:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Oats do good.


Superman does good.

You do well.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 21 2013 00:55 GMT
#110
On October 21 2013 08:19 Promethelax wrote:
Get over it WoS, one smurf in a mini is nothing. And smurfs mean nothing, if you can't read a smurf you can't play the game. Meta is only a single tool and we rely too heavily on it anyway.

Suck it up boy! Smurfs build character.


Also with a smurf you can get yourself modkilled and not get your main account banned

Until GM comes to investigate of course
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 21 2013 18:20 GMT
#161
On October 22 2013 02:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Here's the thing.
I'll be treating OOHCHILD as a smurf whether he actually is or not, because this isn't a newbie game. I won't go searching out his identity, but I will assume he knows what he is doing, since he should, smurf or not.


As someone whose first game was Hammer Mini Mafia, which was recommended for veteran players, I will have to disagree with this.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 22 2013 02:52 GMT
#172
On October 22 2013 07:07 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 05:04 Seuss wrote:
EBWOP: FAIL

Are you using a particular Mafia setup (e.g. C9++) or can we expect Drunk Mason Paranoid Gun Owner Day Vigilante Lovers with Bulletproof?

Expect the unexpected.


But then it wouldn't be unexpected if we are expecting it

Unless we should be expecting nothing at all? That will make it a good surprise no matter what it is!

Unless it is nothing as well... don't let it be nothing
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 22 2013 13:40 GMT
#182
On October 22 2013 22:21 marvellosity wrote:
If I'm confused before the game even started, that doesn't bode well

Scum are winning this game since Day 0
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 22 2013 19:18 GMT
#187
On October 22 2013 23:48 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 22:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 22 2013 22:21 marvellosity wrote:
If I'm confused before the game even started, that doesn't bode well

Scum are winning this game since Day 0

Make me scum, then we'll see about that!

Lol didnt even realize that I was quoting a post by sent until I had already typed that. Double entendre!

You heard it here first

##Vote: strongandbig
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 23 2013 09:45 GMT
#193
EDT
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 23 2013 10:35 GMT
#195
On October 23 2013 18:48 marvellosity wrote:
I'll be GMT by the time this starts


Good point, all of the EDT's will be EST come November.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 23 2013 20:03 GMT
#200
Sack stroking time?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 26 2013 19:33 GMT
#218
On October 27 2013 00:27 OOHCHILD wrote:
So this game is dead, right?

Deader than SC2

Yay we have a starting date
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 27 2013 21:27 GMT
#254
On October 28 2013 06:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 06:19 marvellosity wrote:
So... I'm going to need a bunch of you to ##twerk for me at some point. :/

Yeah all do ##update Koshi plz


What do I get in return?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 27 2013 21:50 GMT
#274
Yeah sure why not. I do like to twerk, and I'd rather cater to marv than koshi, who seems to have disappeared.

##Twerk marvellosity

Anyways. I have a power that I would like some people to help me charge up.

##15

Here's the gameplan. To charge up my power, someone, anyone, posts ##14, then someone else does ##13 and so on. When we get to ##1 the power is charged and ready to use :D. You can post multiple numbers in the countdown but not consecutive ones. So you can do 14 and 12, but not 14 and 13.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 351
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11735
Britney 7292
FanTaSy 2054
Hyuk 880
Horang2 595
BeSt 458
Stork 257
Pusan 254
EffOrt 132
Killer 130
[ Show more ]
Zeus 123
Last 121
Mind 109
sorry 69
Hyun 61
Mini 58
PianO 53
ggaemo 52
Snow 47
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 27
JYJ 25
Aegong 17
Sea.KH 14
zelot 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe372
Counter-Strike
fl0m1582
byalli804
x6flipin255
Other Games
gofns27509
singsing2884
B2W.Neo472
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King68
Livibee12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick704
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream81
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 44m
Replay Cast
11h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 44m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.