• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:37
CEST 13:37
KST 20:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10543 users

"##" Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 30 2013 15:29 GMT
#1943
Phone post

I am immune to nukes.
If OOH is kush I'm okay with my decision to nuke him
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 30 2013 18:32 GMT
#2052
On October 31 2013 00:44 strongandbig wrote:
why would he know he's immune to nukes if he actually had no information about his power

calling bullshit


It came with my nuking post.

i.e. post went like this

>you get a nuke, here's how to use the thing
>time constraints, have to submit it in 12 hours tonight, etc.
>you are immune to any and all nukes that come in your direction

Poops, my thing was never sent in?

##Twerk
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 30 2013 18:33 GMT
#2055
Actually marv wasn't there a point where you told me to not twerk?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 30 2013 19:36 GMT
#2104
I won't be here for deadline. I'll try and check out what happened sometime during work, but otherwise I won't be present until the late evening.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 30 2013 19:45 GMT
#2113
On October 31 2013 04:37 Promethelax wrote:
AS opposed to this whole game where you haven't been mentally present? Yeah, wanna share your wincon so I can decide if you should live?


I am nuking someone who I strongly believe is scum. Then once nukes land (or not? I'm still not 100% sure they all will), I will try to discern the remaining scums.

My wincon is to kill all scum and nothing more. I don't understand why you've been so hostile all night.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 30 2013 19:50 GMT
#2117
On October 31 2013 04:48 Promethelax wrote:
I'm so hostile all the time.

I don't really like that you have done dick all game besides play with your role and go after kush. Others seem to have tried to find scum. Do you have any reads besides OOH?


Wouldn't mind getting rid of WaveofShadow as well.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 30 2013 19:52 GMT
#2120
On October 31 2013 04:52 OOHCHILD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 04:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 31 2013 04:48 Promethelax wrote:
I'm so hostile all the time.

I don't really like that you have done dick all game besides play with your role and go after kush. Others seem to have tried to find scum. Do you have any reads besides OOH?


Wouldn't mind getting rid of WaveofShadow as well.


so why did you nuke me for nuking him?


I nuked you because you're my number one scum read and I want you dead.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 30 2013 19:54 GMT
#2124
Well shit I must have skimmed over that.

Well maybe one of them is, then. If neither then I will be mad.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 31 2013 01:17 GMT
#2322
##Twerk
##Yolo Promethelax
##Update Koshi

##Vote: OOHCHILD


I WANT HIM DEAD
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 31 2013 01:19 GMT
#2328
On October 31 2013 10:18 marvellosity wrote:
Who else do you want dead?


Well I guess it's Day 2 and I like what I did with OOHCHILD so I'm going to look at other people.

Fair warning, I won't be around as much for the first 24 hours though. I'm going to be duct taped to a ceiling in my school scaring little kids for Halloween.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 31 2013 01:20 GMT
#2329
Also help me understand the smurfology here:

HCC -> Vayne
OOH -> Kush?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 31 2013 01:47 GMT
#2341
How is it that you have 9 of the 20 posts on Page 117 and none of them have any use to the thread whatsoever?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 31 2013 01:51 GMT
#2344
On October 31 2013 10:48 OOHCHILD wrote:
welcome to every single town game ive ever played?


Weren't you about to do that for Noir as scum but something came up?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 31 2013 17:28 GMT
#2519
On November 01 2013 01:31 Promethelax wrote:
So, Vayne's been tunneling Sent all game but hasn't actually pushed a lynch on him, this time is no different than earlier. He has been making cases and calling Sent scum but not pushing this lynch. Would be very happy with a lynch on Vayne.


I agree with this although I'll have to postpone any further investigation of what exactly Vayne has been up to until I get home.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 01 2013 00:18 GMT
#2602
On November 01 2013 09:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
##Update Koshi
Last bit of posts make sense, gonna see if I can see stuff in Rayn's or SnB or Pandain's filter.

Marv, why is Rayn noticing me posting


If the whole game gets nukes, Im thinking that they are fake. Yes rayn.


Maybe they were all shut down. I refuse to believe that my immunity to nukes has no point. It would have no point if the nukes are fake. I think some other power is at work here to keep nukes in check.

Went through HCC's filter and indeed he never actually pushed me.

Let's see what Onegu has to say. Gun to my head I'd lynch OOH, then HCC, then Pandain because until I find a way to argue anything in that case, I'll allow myself to be influenced by it.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 01 2013 20:13 GMT
#3080
Combination of exhaustion from Halloween volunteering and heavy rain made me oversleep and I'm on for the first time in ever.

Anyways

If Seussnegu flips scum we lynch OOHCHILD pls
If not I have some questions to ask
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 01 2013 20:23 GMT
#3087
On November 02 2013 05:14 Pandain wrote:
Ask them now


The questions depend on whether or not Onegu is scum or not, so I cannot
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 01 2013 20:54 GMT
#3099
Well Marv you'd be 0 for 2 as well wouldn't you?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 01 2013 23:58 GMT
#3191
On November 02 2013 08:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 08:48 HotCottonCandy wrote:
anyone wanna tell me if im just being paranoid or not? Look at Seuss' filter and see how many times he mentions nukes and asking people every little small detail about the nukes. It's like he is trying his hardest to pretend like he doesn't know what's going on.

Seuss case on Sentinel during the WoS lynch makes Sentinel pretty towny for me.

Seuss's case was pretty shitty, down to looking like a bus if he flipped scum by the end of that day. Was he in any danger at the time?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 03 2013 01:22 GMT
#3425
Hyukhyukhyukhyukhyuk

##Twerk
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 658
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings176
CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24473
Shuttle 11022
FanTaSy 1867
Hyuk 978
Horang2 576
BeSt 510
Mini 312
Stork 270
Pusan 239
EffOrt 154
[ Show more ]
Last 139
Killer 135
Zeus 118
Mind 92
ggaemo 74
Hyun 59
sorry 54
PianO 45
Snow 38
ToSsGirL 37
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 26
Aegong 21
zelot 15
Sacsri 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe327
Dendi40
Counter-Strike
fl0m2168
byalli951
x6flipin306
Other Games
gofns31362
singsing2870
B2W.Neo747
ArmadaUGS94
Mew2King62
Livibee28
Hui .12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 23m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 23m
Replay Cast
11h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.