• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:35
CEST 10:35
KST 17:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8994 users

"##" Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 13:11 GMT
#3313
On November 02 2013 22:10 marvellosity wrote:
Like I am literally 100% on rayn now.

SO IT HAS BEEN DECIDED
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 13:13 GMT
#3315
It's Oats/rayn then.

I could RB one of the 2.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 13:16 GMT
#3323
On November 02 2013 22:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 22:13 Koshi wrote:
It's Oats/rayn then.

I could RB one of the 2.

no need to roleblock me because marv literally made me useless. hope you don't die though because everyone else is pretty useless in this game.

Dude...

You are martyring. That's not cool.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 13:25 GMT
#3324
rayn, marv put some pressure on you and you totally flipped and didn't speak of anything else than marv in the last 20 hours. You say that Prome/Oats are scum but you don't back it up.

Early D2 you and marv were arguing like bitches as well. I remember it. It's not productive because like I said, marv is not scummy enough to get lynched. There are 6 better targets, it's pointless what you are doing.

You know that you start with 100 Koshi points, marv with like 10 and all the other kids with -1. But atm marv surpassed you and you will get lynched tomorrow.

Which is a petty because I would love to lynch Oats.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 13:39 GMT
#3332
On November 02 2013 22:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
it's like thug life d1-d2 when i lost motivation purely because nobody listened to me and wouldn't even ask me anything and just called me bad/scum when i was trying to lynch palmar. i don't care to write big posts, i don't care if people listen or not, i just say what i think and that's it, because i don't care as much as i used to. i've said it already before.

Well it's not like shit happened on Day 2 except "the great Koshi" show. Which I will call it from now on.

This game we had.
Day 1: Policy lynch. (don't sign up if you don't play)
Day 2: Scum lynch. ( Perfect case)
Day 3: Scum lynch / cba to play town lynch

So if you are scum, please continue with what you are doing rayn.
But if you are town. You are ruining this perfect game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 13:41 GMT
#3334
I am pretty sure that town rayn can find scum + make a case for the D3 lynch.
I am pretty sure that scum rayn can pretend to find scum + make a case for the D3 lynch.


I dislike rayn not bothering and saying marv is 3p because. We don't care about marv.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 13:44 GMT
#3337
I need VA his blessing.

VA,

are rayn/Oats scum together?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 13:53 GMT
#3338
Also can you do something with 2 votes Prome?

PS: pretty sure scum won't have 2 RB and you are not prior target with 2 votes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 13:54 GMT
#3340
I just remembered Oats can't do shit with 1 vote only :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 13:58 GMT
#3344
I think rayn his second skill is a frame ability.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 14:01 GMT
#3346
and I think Prome is a cop.

Game solved tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 14:02 GMT
#3347
I am a afk now for many hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 15:30 GMT
#3348
It's quite unlikely that both scummers Updated me when they know I can RB though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 15:42 GMT
#3350
It's okay. I placed cobras and a tank around you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 15:46 GMT
#3352
Ok, then I will place the Cobras in the Tank. So they can't hurt you while the Tank protects you. And when they try to disable the Tank, they meet the Cobras.

Sounds like a great plan.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 15:47 GMT
#3354
the first "they" are the Cobras.
the second "they" are the scummers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 17:13 GMT
#3356
Somewhere Oats and Prome should claim.
The role from Kush is kinda really terrible for scum tbh. Removing 1 guy his twitter powering up skills. That role seem really bad for scum, unless they use it on another scum and then that scummer tries to get town cred out of it.

I dont know how the other blues work. But unless you update I cant target you. Maybe it is different for other blues.

Like if all the power gatherers are town, which is highly unlikely, then I can see Kush be scum with that role.

Also, I am still bothered with the fact Seuss didnt have to type it in the thread. I wonder if rayn made the same mistake by claiming that. Because rayn his skill is really powerful against us/me when it is done in secret. And he can help his scumbuddy by making things cost 1 less.

I am also bothered that it isnt President of The United States of America. Damn hosts.. Or rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 17:17 GMT
#3357
And why do you people use these bad skills...
Like why does Kush use his ability? Do I remember this wrongly? But why would you prevent people to power us up? We are going for 3/4 town at least. So maybe it is a scum role after all. Because Seuss could use PMs for his "twitter" power. So it's not like Kush could prevent Seuss winning the game at lylo by preventing the extra vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 18:48 GMT
#3360
Yeah sounds about right. Epic things will need to happen for scum now. Praying there is no SK to fuck us up.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 18:58 GMT
#3361
Silly nukes doing completely nothing. I really wonder if Seuss/Prome had the real nuke or that Sentinel pulled his immunity for nukes out of his ass.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 466
Larva 133
Hyun 54
NotJumperer 48
Killer 41
scan(afreeca) 40
Bale 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Hm[arnc] 12
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto124
League of Legends
JimRising 484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1225
edward231
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g7731
Coldzera 708
ceh9600
Happy283
Sick139
crisheroes129
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick566
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2299
League of Legends
• Jankos1028
• Stunt361
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 25m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 25m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 25m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.