• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:48
CEST 07:48
KST 14:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5580 users

"##" Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:02 GMT
#440
super #mindblown by Prome's play today if hes town.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:02 GMT
#441
Lol WoS, prome explained what we needed to do to power him because I asked.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:03 GMT
#442
##Twerk
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:06 GMT
#445
He said people that power other people up without caring whether they are scum or town should be policy lynched. Not the people that COULD be powered up.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:11 GMT
#449
On October 28 2013 14:08 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 14:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 28 2013 13:58 Promethelax wrote:
I the resisting = interesting sorry Seuss, my tablet is a butt munching ass licker.

Rayn, fair enough points. I approve and find you townie. As such you and I and maybe Marv are starting a townie circle, which I have the power to create.

Oats, why should I power you up? You think I am scum for a bad reason and are generally a silky bastard who I would not give roles to this early. Remember carnival cruise where you never crumbed your cop checks and in death cleared a scum? You can stay powerless thanks. If you think everyone should be powered why have you not powered me and Marv? The two best payers with power up abilities.

Pandain, the fick are you doing? Why announce your return and vanish again.

##twerk
Since when are you good at blue Prome.
I really dont expect this from you prome. You shit on me for no reason, and you havent called me scum yet, but arent willing to argue your reads with me or do anything to convince people that someone else is scum.

You should power me because you think Im town and you havent said im scum.



I don't think you are scum. I think you are town.

Two reasons I won't power you: 1 is [redacted due to ongoing game] 2 you don't need a power role right now. There are few people who use day 1 power roles really well and you aren't one, if you were mod confirmed town I'd give you power but the risk reward between giving a scum you power and a town you power is not worth it.

Since forever am I good at blue. Look at my MS games or chronotrigger or...that might be all my blue games.

What.
You wont give me powers because you think Im bad? Non of my powers can hurt town, but they are nice to have. If you think Im town, there is literally no reason to not give me powers.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:11 GMT
#450
On October 28 2013 14:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 14:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
He said people that power other people up without caring whether they are scum or town should be policy lynched. Not the people that COULD be powered up.

Alright a valid point.
So you can strike the point where I say it's hypocritical that Prome asked people to do it to him.
I'm still not following where the 'discussion' re: policy lynching went, or how he pursued those he felt were guilty of such.

Go address case please Prome.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:18 GMT
#458
So Prome, your reads list at the start of the game. All I remember is you saying you'd lynch me based on my entry to the thread. I don't see you pursuing your policy lynches, your apparent scumreads or your 'discussion.' Funny part is' you never actually call me scum, you just say you'd lynch me based on me entering the thread and leaving, and even THEN you don't pursue it, and have not mentioned me even once since then.

Go prome!.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:21 GMT
#460
On October 28 2013 14:17 Pandain wrote:
I mean I thought it was a real power and it sounded deadly against Koshi.

What was I supposed to do?

r u 4 realz?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:22 GMT
#463
On October 28 2013 14:20 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 14:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 28 2013 14:08 Promethelax wrote:
On October 28 2013 14:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 28 2013 13:58 Promethelax wrote:
I the resisting = interesting sorry Seuss, my tablet is a butt munching ass licker.

Rayn, fair enough points. I approve and find you townie. As such you and I and maybe Marv are starting a townie circle, which I have the power to create.

Oats, why should I power you up? You think I am scum for a bad reason and are generally a silky bastard who I would not give roles to this early. Remember carnival cruise where you never crumbed your cop checks and in death cleared a scum? You can stay powerless thanks. If you think everyone should be powered why have you not powered me and Marv? The two best payers with power up abilities.

Pandain, the fick are you doing? Why announce your return and vanish again.

##twerk
Since when are you good at blue Prome.
I really dont expect this from you prome. You shit on me for no reason, and you havent called me scum yet, but arent willing to argue your reads with me or do anything to convince people that someone else is scum.

You should power me because you think Im town and you havent said im scum.



I don't think you are scum. I think you are town.

Two reasons I won't power you: 1 is [redacted due to ongoing game] 2 you don't need a power role right now. There are few people who use day 1 power roles really well and you aren't one, if you were mod confirmed town I'd give you power but the risk reward between giving a scum you power and a town you power is not worth it.

Since forever am I good at blue. Look at my MS games or chronotrigger or...that might be all my blue games.

What.
You wont give me powers because you think Im bad? Non of my powers can hurt town, but they are nice to have. If you think Im town, there is literally no reason to not give me powers.


I'm not sure I can be clearer, I think you are town lets out a number to it (this will make the rest of this example easier to show you) I'm 65% sure you are town. There is a 35% chance you are scum. I believe that the way you would use a power role as scum would benefit your team at least twice as much as the way you using your power role as town would benefit your team. Thus I chose not to power you up because I felt the cost benefit analysis suggested that voting you would be more helpful to scum than to town.

Rayn, weigh In Here, am I being clear? Y/n

Oh so you are not confident in your read on me.
I personally think its bad but whatever. Dont vote me, your loss.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:25 GMT
#465
Man all the time this happens to me, I jump on a townie being scummy to me and scum jumps right on after.
Not that Prome is town and WoS is scum, just that WoS is way more likely to be scum if Prome is town.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:30 GMT
#470
lol since when are my points like WoS's points? Prome pls.

I still dont know who you really think is scum Prome, and it worries me.
Also I've never seen this 'i dont talk about/to people who arent in the thread' attitude before.

Sure not powering up people for lulz is townie but it also benefits scum.

Although normally scum powers are better than town powers.
I guess. I still think that your first post is not townie, its talking about game mechanics and nothing to do with who is scum. Which is the wincon.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:33 GMT
#473
So prome, are you gonna tell us the answer to the first question you asked about Koshi?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:37 GMT
#479
You like me Pandain but you dont care that I think you are scum?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:41 GMT
#483
You like me Pandain but you dont care that I think you are scum?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 06:00 GMT
#500
##vote Pandain!

Yeahhhhh lets all vote for him when he cant respond
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 06:15 GMT
#507
#yolo Promethelax
am i doing this right?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 06:23 GMT
#510
Because unlike you, I vote for people I think are town. Not who is good at blue.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 06:31 GMT
#512
On October 28 2013 15:24 Promethelax wrote:
You never took economics, did you?

What happened to make your read change? Why do you read me as town now?

Not sure what economics has to do with mafia. You are totally being a pussy by not giving me POWERS.

Why dont you read the post before mine? Yeah. So scum Prome posts that? I dont think so.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 10:05 GMT
#550
marv power me, kthxbby.

I get more powerful the more votes I get. And it doesnt matter if they are from scum or town. Does that answer your question Koshi?

Also, I dont get how when I say everyone can power me, you immediately take it as everyone MUST power me to win the game. Its a bit weird.


So Prome, do you think its weird that I 180ed on you?

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 10:08 GMT
#551
Yeah reading my role pm again, its best if everyone powers me. Although I kinda get why Prome and Marv want specific people to power them, it doesnt make that much sense to me. Its better to get more powers than specific people powering IMO. The only thing that might be is if my role is a scum role, then scum powering me doesnt help.

No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 117
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2234
GuemChi 637
Snow 170
Leta 130
Bale 30
Noble 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
febbydoto12
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King186
Other Games
summit1g7116
WinterStarcraft357
C9.Mang0275
Sick153
ViBE81
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2164
League of Legends
• Lourlo1390
• Stunt435
Other Games
• Shiphtur500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 12m
Patches Events
10h 12m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.