• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:49
CEST 06:49
KST 13:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7612 users

"##" Mafia - Page 197

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 245 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 04 2013 16:15 GMT
#3921
also: can I ask you to find me my yolos you wonderful TL+ person.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 16:16 GMT
#3922
On November 05 2013 01:14 Promethelax wrote:
oh, okay. Never mind. I'm retarded.

He keeps saying he has the same power as me. My power only works on those who Yolo me.

Don't ##yolo you mean
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 04 2013 16:17 GMT
#3923
god fucking damn it. Yes that is what I mean. I'm going to go punch myself in the dick for a few minutes.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 16:18 GMT
#3924
On November 05 2013 01:15 Promethelax wrote:
also: can I ask you to find me my yolos you wonderful TL+ person.

I think you only got 2 atm, even double checked it.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 04 2013 07:26 Koshi wrote:
##Yolo Promethelax

But I am no fool! Remember that Promethelax! I am watching you!

On November 04 2013 02:15 HotCottonCandy wrote:
##Yolo Promethelax

##vote: rayn

time to go enjoy my sunday, pce
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 16:22 GMT
#3925
Is it worth making sure they both have 3, and getting them to prove their 3 power?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 16:24 GMT
#3926
Prome why didn't you want me to yolo day 1 if you were gonna cop? (and you didn't use me as a parity check)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 16:24 GMT
#3927
On November 05 2013 01:22 marvellosity wrote:
Is it worth making sure they both have 3, and getting them to prove their 3 power?

lol
What do you mean, is it worth
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 16:26 GMT
#3928
Hmm. Unless scum Prom has
3 RB
5 Vigi
7 Busdriver

But because at least 1 is telling the truth I think that if you yolo Prome you are safe from him.

Scum Oats could have:
3 RB
5 Vigi
7 Busdriver
I could get RB from Oats then but I think you are save atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 16:27 GMT
#3929
Alright, so I'll ##Yolo Prome, right?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 16:27 GMT
#3930
##Yolo Promethelax
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 16:28 GMT
#3931
why did you just do that, for fuck's sake?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 16:28 GMT
#3932
... Sounds smart but then he needs to Mason VA or Oats :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 04 2013 16:28 GMT
#3933
On November 05 2013 01:24 marvellosity wrote:
Prome why didn't you want me to yolo day 1 if you were gonna cop? (and you didn't use me as a parity check)


I hadn't decided what I was doing, I thought for a while I'd mason you and someone else together. When I realized I had enough for a cop check and that I didn't think I'd be dying n1 or n2 I went with that instead. You were never going to be my n1 cop check even if I did use cop since I thought you'd be an early night kill. I figured if you were still alive n2 and I was worried about you I'd cop you. On top of that I wanted scum to be worried about what powers I might use on you if I was doc/watcher and possibly save you from the nk.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 16:28 GMT
#3934
Because he cant use his power on people who yolo him.

No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 16:29 GMT
#3935
On November 05 2013 01:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Because he cant use his power on people who yolo him.

Yeah but if he hits 5 some1 might get shot. Because scum is not having Parity cop rofl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 16:31 GMT
#3936
Is he at 4 now?
No gg, No skill.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 04 2013 16:31 GMT
#3937
Oats you monkey.

Koshi: if I'm lying about what I do why am I telling the truth about how many votes I need for stuff? And where did my n1 vig shot go that you are so sure I have?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 16:33 GMT
#3938
On November 05 2013 01:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Because he cant use his power on people who yolo him.


Right, so it makes infinite more sense for me to yolo him, not you. Ugh
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 16:33 GMT
#3939
On November 05 2013 01:31 Promethelax wrote:
Oats you monkey.

Koshi: if I'm lying about what I do why am I telling the truth about how many votes I need for stuff? And where did my n1 vig shot go that you are so sure I have?

WoS or marv.

I am not saying it is certain, I just say it is possible. Just like Oats could have vig at 5. I kinda forgot if WoS/marv powered up Oats D1.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 16:33 GMT
#3940
No, why is me yoloing you different from Marv yoloing you?


why am I telling the truth about how many votes I need for stuff? And where did my n1 vig shot go that you are so sure I have?

Lol what.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 510
Hyuk 460
Leta 75
NaDa 43
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm255
League of Legends
JimRising 748
Other Games
summit1g9968
WinterStarcraft461
Mew2King98
ViBE76
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1058
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1254
• Lourlo1094
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 11m
INu's Battles
7h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 11m
Replay Cast
18h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.