• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:32
CEST 07:32
KST 14:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7507 users

"##" Mafia - Page 195

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 245 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 15:44 GMT
#3881
Except we don't seem to have any vigis in this setup, so that's a pretty terrible argument for this game in particular.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 04 2013 15:44 GMT
#3882
Scum bus driver needs seven in thread votes to get that and they can't be from scummy teammate or towniest dude in thread. So yeah. Not even a little OP.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 15:44 GMT
#3883
It doesnt actually make a difference marv except for your ego
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 15:44 GMT
#3884
Did you claim busdriver first Prome? Or did Oats?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 15:45 GMT
#3885
WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT IT.

So prome, are you not happy that Im scum?
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 15:45 GMT
#3886
Because it's important.
WHo claimed busdriver first?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 04 2013 15:46 GMT
#3887
On November 05 2013 00:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 00:43 Promethelax wrote:
Because I haven't been here. I only realized you were talking about being a masoning dude when koshi said he'd track you to prove your masoning.

So when I said I had the EXACT SAME ROLE AS YOU it didnt cause you to think?


I did think. But there was no way for you to know what my three power was. Are you claiming you knew it from the beginning? I assumed that you were the same as me since we each claimed a part of the role after the first guy claimed it. I've been working under the assumption you were the exact same as me and continued to do so until I realized you were claiming something different.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 15:46 GMT
#3888
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=432504&currentpage=175#3484
first time I said I had bus. Pretty sure.
No gg, No skill.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 04 2013 15:46 GMT
#3889
On November 05 2013 00:45 marvellosity wrote:
Because it's important.
WHo claimed busdriver first?


Oats did. But I claimed parity cop first.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 15:47 GMT
#3890
On November 05 2013 00:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=432504&currentpage=175#3484
first time I said I had bus. Pretty sure.

So you think Prome is lying about his bus ability, because scum busdriver is OP, even though you said that you had the exact same role as Prome?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 15:47 GMT
#3891
On November 05 2013 00:46 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 00:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 05 2013 00:43 Promethelax wrote:
Because I haven't been here. I only realized you were talking about being a masoning dude when koshi said he'd track you to prove your masoning.

So when I said I had the EXACT SAME ROLE AS YOU it didnt cause you to think?


I did think. But there was no way for you to know what my three power was. Are you claiming you knew it from the beginning? I assumed that you were the same as me since we each claimed a part of the role after the first guy claimed it. I've been working under the assumption you were the exact same as me and continued to do so until I realized you were claiming something different.

What?
I only realized you were talking about being a masoning dude when koshi said he'd track you to prove your masoning.

2 different things here.
I've been working under the assumption you were the exact same as me and continued to do so until I realized you were claiming something different.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 15:48 GMT
#3892
Yes I think Prome is lying.
He is fakeclaiming using the same role pm as me.
Because scum busdriver is OP + Show Spoiler +
Im kidding guys.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 15:49 GMT
#3893
You were NOT kidding when you said it was OP last page.

Stop backtracking like that.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 15:49 GMT
#3894
OHOHOHO
contradiction CITY. This is fun.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 15:49 GMT
#3895
Im confused at how that makes a difference.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 15:50 GMT
#3896
On November 05 2013 00:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
Im confused at how that makes a difference.

You're calling Prome mafia while already admitting that he is busdriver because he has the same role as you, while saying scum busdriver is OP to defend yourself.

Sense not makes it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 15:50 GMT
#3897
On November 05 2013 00:49 marvellosity wrote:
You were NOT kidding when you said it was OP last page.

Stop backtracking like that.

I mean, ok scum bus driver is not OP. And then? Im scum? Im town? How does this have any bearing on my alignment at all?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 15:51 GMT
#3898
On November 05 2013 00:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 00:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
Im confused at how that makes a difference.

You're calling Prome mafia while already admitting that he is busdriver because he has the same role as you, while saying scum busdriver is OP to defend yourself.

Sense not makes it.

No, Im not calling prome a bus driver.
Im calling my role impossible for scum to have and using the bus driver as an example.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 15:51 GMT
#3899
But you said you had the same role as Prome.

"THE EXACT SAME ROLE" you said in caps

therefore Prome cannot be mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 04 2013 15:52 GMT
#3900
On November 05 2013 00:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 00:46 Promethelax wrote:
On November 05 2013 00:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 05 2013 00:43 Promethelax wrote:
Because I haven't been here. I only realized you were talking about being a masoning dude when koshi said he'd track you to prove your masoning.

So when I said I had the EXACT SAME ROLE AS YOU it didnt cause you to think?


I did think. But there was no way for you to know what my three power was. Are you claiming you knew it from the beginning? I assumed that you were the same as me since we each claimed a part of the role after the first guy claimed it. I've been working under the assumption you were the exact same as me and continued to do so until I realized you were claiming something different.

What?
Show nested quote +
I only realized you were talking about being a masoning dude when koshi said he'd track you to prove your masoning.

2 different things here.
Show nested quote +
I've been working under the assumption you were the exact same as me and continued to do so until I realized you were claiming something different.


Those say literally the exact same thing.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 465
Hyuk 458
Leta 115
Icarus 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm251
League of Legends
JimRising 734
Other Games
summit1g9953
WinterStarcraft464
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick956
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Rush1369
• Lourlo1033
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 28m
INu's Battles
6h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 28m
Replay Cast
17h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.