• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9089 users

"##" Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 12:50 GMT
#4391
hey maybe marv is 3p
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 13:00 GMT
#4394
On November 06 2013 20:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 06:03 marvellosity wrote:
Oats' attitude towards me has been completely unnatural given I just lynched Seuss + rayn

Just like rayn's attitude towards me was completely unnatural after I lynched Seuss.

Say Oats is town and I am wrong. Firstly, Oats knows with pretty much total certainty that I am town, if he is town. I just lynched two scum. So there is no reason to nitpick at me for saying earlier on that I wasn't that sure who the mafia were. He tried to make a thing of it over several posts. Then he said there are several weird things in my massive filter. Like... he's just poking at me because he's angry that I'm on to him.

He also wouldn't get irrationally angry at me when I was bringing up suspicions. See how I brought up the "sorry" thing. I didn't even say it was the scummiest thing ever, I just found it and mentioned it was interesting. But Oats launches into me and calls me retarded and bad and whatever else shit it was. This isn't the natural reaction of a townie in that situation at all. Laughing at me could be a natural reaction. Trying to explain to me could be a natural reaction. Almost anything is a natural reaction other than telling the dude who just pushed rayn through that he's bad and a retard and he doesn't care to read his posts. Town Oats may be *frustrated* with me, but he wouldn't be a massive dick.

No, no, no. He's scum.

Yeah so explain why me angry = me scum please. Like everything in this part says that Im town and angry and annoyed and irritated. Why do I as scum piss you off marv? I have seen you lynch people after people for pissing you off. The only objective at this point of time for me as scum is to SURVIVE. So I just blow it all faking anger at people and being suspicious at the towniest person in the game?

Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 01:56 marvellosity wrote:
I mean there's tonnes of "legit stuff" anyway.

Seuss' incredibly weird behaviour towards you.
Your drop-off in activity day 2 + not having an idea who is mafia until prodded.
Your total failure to address the Seuss case other than "koshi looks better for posting this" or whatever it was.
You saying that what Onegu wrote on Koshi was "good" when it was clearly trash.
You going "oh i'm unsure with all this rayn/onegu/koshi stuff" and then voting for Onegu only when I shouted at you.
Calling me suspicious for stupid things like saying I'm not sure who mafia is today when there's not a single reason why I can be at all suspicious right now.

I mean I'm sure there's plenty of other stuff too, that's off the top of my head.

It's enough.

Ok so I cant control what Seuss did. Ok cool. BUTTT He didnt behave the same way with Rayn. So you cant say im scum off of that.

Drop-off in activity day 2 is again, not alignment indicative and if you dont remember marv, Im a useless dick as town all the time. So not having an idea(not true, I narrowed it down to like 4 people that I was probably gonna push) Again is me town.

There was nothing to address about the Seuss case. I agreed with it, didnt have anything to say about it so why do anything? It isnt talking about me. And Seuss by that point stopped posting. I think.

Me saying that Onegu wrote good stuff on Koshi was me playing devils advocate. And yeah the other shit too. In case you didnt notice, I voted Onegu just before I went off. And I said that he was almost certainly flipping scum. So I dunno how that makes me scum. I either bus my scum buddies all the way or defend them all the way. I certainly dont do halfway suspecting and getting convinced into voting someone I know is scum. If you can see, I DIDNT hard defend Onegu.

Calling you suspicious is scummy how? It may be stupid. But you know, I know, EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS that you wont get lynched. Even with a red check on you. So again, you believe that
I AS SCUM, DECIDE TO FUCK WITH MARV AND GET HIM ANGRY AT ME?

yeah, I dont know why you think Im scum, but its mainly because butthurt. Which you wont admit because your ego is too big.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 13:00 GMT
#4395
On November 06 2013 21:59 Koshi wrote:
So what you think about my theory? You want to join the rebellion?

I wanna lynch scum so yeah. DOWN WITH IMPERIAL SCUM.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 13:01 GMT
#4397
Hey marv what do you think of Prome not playing the game past like the second day?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 13:01 GMT
#4398
On November 06 2013 22:01 marvellosity wrote:
Maybe I am. I poured my heart and soul into this game to lynch mafia because that's my 3p wincon.

Otherwise known as town wincon.

D:

3p survivor? 3p sk? 3p arson?

All are EXCELLENT with town cred.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 13:09 GMT
#4404
Marv you fuck. You are tunneling. You are being bad. Do you want to spoil your REALLY GOOD GAME with a tunneled lynch on everyone including obs say was obvious townie?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 13:09 GMT
#4405
On November 06 2013 22:07 Koshi wrote:
Oats, nobody cares if marv is 3p and probably he isn't 3p... like 99% town, 1% 3p

Now tell us who is scum out of SnB/Kush/Sentinel and we shall lynch the scummiest one.

Nope nobody cares.

You wanna lynch HCC?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 13:12 GMT
#4408
On November 06 2013 22:10 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 22:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Marv you fuck. You are tunneling. You are being bad. Do you want to spoil your REALLY GOOD GAME with a tunneled lynch on everyone including obs say was obvious townie?

no, so I'll lynch you instead.

Ok have fun berating yourself postgame even though you absolutely IGNORED everything I had to say.


Koshi, why?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 13:12 GMT
#4409
Lets solve the game before I get lynched koshi! that would make me feel happy.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 13:15 GMT
#4411
On November 06 2013 22:14 OOHCHILD wrote:
i agree with marv. i disagree with koshi. always a safe place to be

KUSH WHY I thOUGHT IW ASS YorR BuddY
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 13:21 GMT
#4417
On November 06 2013 22:18 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 21:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
I think Prome and either SnB Or HCC or OOHCHILD.
Currently SnB top

Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 09:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
##vote OOHCHILD

Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 22:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 06 2013 22:07 Koshi wrote:
Oats, nobody cares if marv is 3p and probably he isn't 3p... like 99% town, 1% 3p

Now tell us who is scum out of SnB/Kush/Sentinel and we shall lynch the scummiest one.

Nope nobody cares.

You wanna lynch HCC?

Anyone but you right?

yes thats right. Anyone but me/koshi/marv/prome.

But of course you just want to make me look bad.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 13:29 GMT
#4430
On November 06 2013 22:22 marvellosity wrote:
I don't *want* to make you look bad. Such a silly thing to say. I just want to lynch mafia, and you're it.

I have no agenda to discredit people for no reason...

So why do you say I want to lynch everyone in the game when in actual fact, I only want to lynch HALF THE PEOPLE IN THE GAME? HUH?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 13:30 GMT
#4432
On November 06 2013 22:29 OOHCHILD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 22:28 Koshi wrote:
@Kush
I know, but that role is antitown and it looks a bit like self-aware miller


fucked up game is fucked up.

also if you are looking at flavor, oats fits WAY more with the scumteam than I do.

Only thing that seems off actually is if he knew the whole scumteam were politicians, why would you claim politician??

marv??

No no I remember that fucking game. When you would not shut UP about flavor. That game. Please. That dude flipped town. Im gonna flip town too.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 13:31 GMT
#4437
So marv we have more than 24 hours till I die. There is nothing I can do to convince you that Im town and that you have made a HORRIBLE MISTAKE?
You better apologise postgame. Its the least I expect.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 13:33 GMT
#4442
Also Koshi, no im not lynching sent because of roles. Really. Hes not scum.

Marv, again, a totally obvious joke just flies right past your head.
And please correct the statement that I want to lynch ANYONE but me. Its incorrect. I will sue you for slander.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 13:33 GMT
#4444
On November 06 2013 22:32 marvellosity wrote:
I will apologise postgame if I'm wrong.

Much like I accepted that rayn could make me feel bad for misreading him.

Might as well apologise now man.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 13:34 GMT
#4445
kush, if I didnt say what my power thing was, Im useless scum member, no powers. So yeah even if my team noticed we were all "politicians" we had no choice because I wanted POWER.
+ Show Spoiler +
totally hypothetical scenario that didnt happen
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 13:37 GMT
#4450
Please drop the flavor thing kush. It would be cool but nope. Not happening.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 13:43 GMT
#4456
yes. First taste of kush. Best taste of kush.

IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE.

So marv, if I can get modconfirmed you will not lynch me right? But nothing short of that will change your mind.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 13:45 GMT
#4458
flavor actually affecting role names marv. That part doesnt make sense.

No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5540
Bisu 2519
Soulkey 1382
Jaedong 1068
EffOrt 816
Horang2 623
Mini 491
actioN 377
ZerO 313
Larva 308
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 246
Yoon 119
Mind 101
Sharp 94
Pusan 82
Sea.KH 81
Dewaltoss 74
Shinee 71
hero 63
Snow 61
Hyun 56
Barracks 52
sorry 45
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 32
Sacsri 21
scan(afreeca) 18
NaDa 15
Trap 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4617
qojqva2590
Dendi1120
Counter-Strike
Fnx 600
fl0m52
Other Games
hiko880
B2W.Neo777
Lowko342
crisheroes277
DeMusliM261
Pyrionflax212
XBOCT196
Livibee186
Hui .185
Liquid`VortiX168
Liquid`RaSZi163
QueenE82
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV659
League of Legends
• Nemesis2754
• Jankos1858
Other Games
• Shiphtur160
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 35m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.