• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:29
CEST 12:29
KST 19:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8370 users

"##" Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 23:12 GMT
#3178
imho I deserve to die tonight.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 23:12 GMT
#3179
And I want epic flavor.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 23:45 GMT
#3182
Yeah true that. I don't want you to be scum. Oats & Kush would be the easy answer.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 23:53 GMT
#3186
On November 02 2013 08:48 HotCottonCandy wrote:
anyone wanna tell me if im just being paranoid or not? Look at Seuss' filter and see how many times he mentions nukes and asking people every little small detail about the nukes. It's like he is trying his hardest to pretend like he doesn't know what's going on.

Seuss case on Sentinel during the WoS lynch makes Sentinel pretty towny for me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 23:54 GMT
#3187
What are you hinting on?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 00:04 GMT
#3197
On November 02 2013 09:02 HotCottonCandy wrote:
and I can't find a single thing about prom in seuss' filter, anyone feel free to correct me if im wrong there.


On October 28 2013 23:29 Seuss wrote:
Promethelax: Probably town. When I, an unknown entity, entered the thread his first response was to solicit my opinion in a neutral way, and keep drawing more information from me regarding my mindset. This was good, pro-town play, as it lets him and everyone else get the chance to form a read on me. In general I'd call him inquisitive, he likes poking where there's gaps in information. He's been a bit more confrontational with some of the other posters, but confrontational isn't inherently anti-town. Without him we'd probably know a lot less right now. I can get why people would find his "I can't meta Pandain" and apparent lack of scum reads concerning, but on the whole I think he's clearly town.

But it wasn't enough to give Prom a ##yolo later.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 00:10 GMT
#3206
Yeah, that's kinda unlikely unless Onegu wanted to get hammered asap by rayn.
But who would allow Onegu to make that case tbh...

Also, I don't want to lynch rayn.

We really think that all 4 power ups are town?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 00:14 GMT
#3208
Damn looks like Oats got only 1 Refudiate this time. From SnB.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 01:48 GMT
#3242
Promes filter is also good. I like Prome.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 11:59 GMT
#3253
-_- r u serious?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 12:29 GMT
#3268
I am liking Promes filter less now. :>

Prome you think both Oats/you can be town? Or better all 4 of us power gatherers?

If we look at Seuss there are 4 people he interacted the most with.
You who helped him enter the thread. You were mentioned as strong townread in his analysis on you/SnB/Oats.
WoS who gave him townread after that and encouraged posting. WoS who Seuss counterclaimed but never pushed as lynch.
Oats who Seuss had as weak scumread. But gave a power up because he was sure he was town. And then during N1 was flailing around until he was forced to reread and give weak scumread.
Sentinel on who Seuss was pushing after WoS cc.

If you arent scum Prome, you need to look at Oats. I said this before as well and Oats first reaction was to push you as scum. Thoughts?


I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 12:37 GMT
#3282
On November 02 2013 21:31 marvellosity wrote:
Koshi can you protect me tonight?

I am disgusted by the lack of CobraTanks in that question.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 12:42 GMT
#3284
Come on 4 guys that can get powered up
1 gimped cop with extra stuff. Like parity cop.
1 gimped doc with extra stuff. Like Jailor.
1 vet with extra stuff. I don't know
1 scum that has vigi shot.

It makes muchos sense in a 10 vs 3 with 2 vote alterers that scum has a chance on an extra shot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 12:45 GMT
#3288
And I only allow 3p that has some sort of ##spell in this game.
A simple SK would be disappointing game design wise.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 12:47 GMT
#3291
On November 02 2013 21:45 marvellosity wrote:
This power is really not fun btw hosts. Not fun at all having to search through everyone's filter all the time.

I don't know if this is because I have TL+ but I can see 100 pages at a time. So 2000 messages.

I just ctrl+f after my power.

I can do it for you if you can't do it that way.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 12:53 GMT
#3295
Koshi got 6!!

+ Show Spoiler +
On October 31 2013 10:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
##Twerk
##Yolo Promethelax
##Update Koshi

##Vote: OOHCHILD


I WANT HIM DEAD


On October 31 2013 07:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay. Tomorrow i am taking control over this game because i am The President of United States of America and there is no real direction and it bother the shit out of me.

marvellosity has been calling me scummy and good looking in turns. Now he needs to make a case on me because i want to know if he actually thinks i am scum (he shouldn't tbh). Do not twerk marv yet please.

Oats needs to give out reads with reasoning. Otherwise i will push the red button and it would be hilarious if my role's nuke would be dud.

People who said WoS was most suspicious of me must explain why they are reading a different game than i am. If they don't they get lynched, i guarantee it.

Koshi, could you elaborate on how your role works? I assume the more updates you get the more powerful power you get. Am i correct?

##Update Koshi


On October 31 2013 19:57 marvellosity wrote:
##Update Koshi


On October 31 2013 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
##Update Koshi
Last bit of posts make sense, gonna see if I can see stuff in Rayn's or SnB or Pandain's filter.

Marv, why is Rayn noticing me posting

On November 02 2013 01:45 Pandain wrote:
##Update Koshi
what does it do?


On November 02 2013 04:54 strongandbig wrote:
##Update Koshi
##vote onegu I guess my vote doesn't matter anyway
##Refudiate Oatsmaster

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 12:59 GMT
#3298
marv got 6!! You better check this btw, I hate double checking things.

+ Show Spoiler +
On October 31 2013 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Are you bad rayn?
##Twerk
##Yolo Promethelax

On October 31 2013 06:04 Pandain wrote:
##Twerk Marvellosity

On October 31 2013 03:32 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 00:44 strongandbig wrote:
why would he know he's immune to nukes if he actually had no information about his power

calling bullshit


It came with my nuking post.

i.e. post went like this

>you get a nuke, here's how to use the thing
>time constraints, have to submit it in 12 hours tonight, etc.
>you are immune to any and all nukes that come in your direction

Poops, my thing was never sent in?

##Twerk

On November 01 2013 19:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let's kil Prome! At least until he does something.
##Unvote:
##Vote: Promethelax


also ##Twerk

On October 31 2013 23:33 strongandbig wrote:
##Twerk
Let me know if I got that wrong

Anyway I looked at sent again. I read his filter this game and his filter from noir where he was scum. No quotes cause on phone.

Filter this game feels very different from noir filter. Noir he was way more "srsbsns I'm makin reads guise". However, I can't decide whether that indicates an alignment difference or if it's just cause this game is a crazy themed game where he got a troll role from the hosts.

I'm still a little stuck on the stuff at the start of the game about not retweeting koshi, then doing Marv, then doing koshi anyway. It just all feels pretty over-done/under-explained, if that makes sense.

Also I kind of have a problem with him not really talking about anyone but kush and himself (and wos I guess). Like, the stuff in his case is mostly true - kush's actions were pretty much objectively scummy and terrible. But it's pretty convenient if sent's scum. But on the other hand, I know that can also happen to a townie under pressure, and judging by his noir filter it's not like tunneling is a scum tell for him.

In conclusion: Sentinel could very well be scum, and I would say he's higher on my scummy list than many others in this game, but I'm far from convinced.

On November 01 2013 20:50 Koshi wrote:
##Twerk



I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 13:07 GMT
#3306
On November 02 2013 21:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i also think marv's twerk is totally fake because of his stance on people twerking him makes absolutely no sense given what he said early game. that's totally bullshit that he suddenly makes some half-arsed comment about not suddenly wanting specific people (which he never specifies) to twerk him. oddly enough prome is someone who needs to not twerk marv for some reason. koshi look at your role and if that does make sense to you or not. marv also gets suddenly angry at me when i ask him "what are you".

that's pretty much all i have to say for today.

I already said many times how the updates works for me.

I don't understand why you give marv a hard time. Sure, if marv is alive at lylo you might just want to kill him and build cases around him then. But what is the use of saying a guy is scum that has a 34 page filter? There is nothing different from his filter here than in Noir btw.
He still gets mad when people say he is scum and refers to his filter.
He still doesn't hardpush people but is more like the voice of reason.
He steered the lynch towards Onegu/Seuss way more than anybody else of you.

Like, there is 0 reasons to call him scum. Just lynch everybody else and when he is alive in the end you can consider it. But atm, nope. Never.

You should drop it. I would lynch anybody except Pandain, marv, sentinel tomorrow. They are free of suspicion.

I would prefer to lynch into Oats/Prome.
Or just Kush.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 13:08 GMT
#3309
On November 02 2013 22:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv is wanting to justify him being alive for asking doc protection but i heavily disagree there being another doc, and marv already made my ability useless for no apparent reason. he tries to make people think there is protection on him and mafia would avoid him for that reason because he is BP and if mafia did hit him he would be exposed to them.

you might be able to lynch me tomorrow but after that you seriously need to lynch marv because when i flip you'll see how things really are and let's just hope it's not too late then.

Can't you just say why? Roleclaiming aint that bad for you atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 13:11 GMT
#3312
On November 02 2013 22:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
and what's even funnier is that you practically have to lynch me tomorrow. that makes it double funny to me. :p

great... and why is that?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10408
StarCastTV_EN284
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11486
Bisu 3250
Jaedong 2667
EffOrt 1082
Horang2 359
ZerO 324
Zeus 255
Larva 254
Pusan 233
Mind 138
[ Show more ]
actioN 135
Hyun 131
Barracks 79
ggaemo 75
Killer 50
scan(afreeca) 44
Bale 43
Yoon 39
Sharp 38
NotJumperer 29
Sacsri 25
ToSsGirL 23
Hm[arnc] 21
Shinee 18
Noble 11
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
febbydoto84
League of Legends
JimRising 363
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1606
byalli8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Other Games
ceh9646
crisheroes215
Pyrionflax166
Sick150
dupreeh114
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 151
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast9
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
• WagamamaTV204
League of Legends
• Jankos1037
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
31m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 31m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.