• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:29
CEST 08:29
KST 15:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8921 users

"##" Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 245 Next
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 28 2013 00:09 GMT
#361
Of course the game starts while I'm out having engagement photos taken, and I'm sitting here typing when I'm supposed to be paying attention to my future mother-in-law as we do wedding planning.

Wave is obviously scum. I know this because he's Wave and he's terrible at League of Legends. We should therefore lynch Wave.

+ Show Spoiler +
<3 Wave
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 00:10 GMT
#362
On October 28 2013 09:09 Seuss wrote:
Of course the game starts while I'm out having engagement photos taken, and I'm sitting here typing when I'm supposed to be paying attention to my future mother-in-law as we do wedding planning.

Wave is obviously scum. I know this because he's Wave and he's terrible at League of Legends. We should therefore lynch Wave.

+ Show Spoiler +
<3 Wave

So what exactly are you saying?
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 00:13 GMT
#363
lol pandain. What exactly are you calling rayn scum for? Using his power? We dont even know what it does.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 00:18 GMT
#364
Ok read my role Pm.
I get powers if people type ##Refudiate Oatsmaster
Sick sick powers. And I dont have limitations like marv, everyone should type that.
EVERYONE.

Pandain looks way too serious to be scum, dunno why exactly he thinks rayn is scum.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 00:24 GMT
#365
like everyone everyone?
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 00:31 GMT
#366
like everyone everyone.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 00:33 GMT
#367
Then I conclude you are 3p. Please play with town first 2 cycles. Scum always wins...

##Refudiate Oatsmaster
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 00:35 GMT
#368
My pm says I win with town although I guess I could be 3p. I dunno, is this a bastard game?
No gg, No skill.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 28 2013 00:39 GMT
#369
Refudiate?

...Repudiate?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 00:51 GMT
#370
I dunno i copied it from my role pm
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 00:56 GMT
#371
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Refudiate

I guess it is this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 01:01 GMT
#372
I especially like point 2.
I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 28 2013 01:02 GMT
#373
I'm actually a big fan of the word "misunderestimate".

Maybe this says something about Oats's role?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 28 2013 01:02 GMT
#374
Sup guise I'm vanillas wotn. That js all.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 28 2013 01:03 GMT
#375
On October 28 2013 09:10 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:09 Seuss wrote:
Of course the game starts while I'm out having engagement photos taken, and I'm sitting here typing when I'm supposed to be paying attention to my future mother-in-law as we do wedding planning.

Wave is obviously scum. I know this because he's Wave and he's terrible at League of Legends. We should therefore lynch Wave.

+ Show Spoiler +
<3 Wave

So what exactly are you saying?


That was my way of saying, "Holy crap the game has started without me. I'm alive, but busy at the moment. HI WAVE!"

Seriously I'm still in the middle of a wedding planning meeting with the future in-laws and if anyone asks me why I'm typing super fast I won't have a decent excuse.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 01:11 GMT
#376
On October 28 2013 10:03 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:10 Koshi wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:09 Seuss wrote:
Of course the game starts while I'm out having engagement photos taken, and I'm sitting here typing when I'm supposed to be paying attention to my future mother-in-law as we do wedding planning.

Wave is obviously scum. I know this because he's Wave and he's terrible at League of Legends. We should therefore lynch Wave.

+ Show Spoiler +
<3 Wave

So what exactly are you saying?


That was my way of saying, "Holy crap the game has started without me. I'm alive, but busy at the moment. HI WAVE!"

Seriously I'm still in the middle of a wedding planning meeting with the future in-laws and if anyone asks me why I'm typing super fast I won't have a decent excuse.

Ok cool. Make sure that your irl responsibilities aren't the dominating factor in each of your posts.
I had a good night of sleep.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 28 2013 01:11 GMT
#377
Pandain, what is your timezone?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 28 2013 01:16 GMT
#378
EST.

However my time schedule is always messed up and I will post at different times of the day.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 01:28 GMT
#379
Pandain wtf?
Why arent you addressing me
No gg, No skill.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 28 2013 02:50 GMT
#380
So I get that this is a theme game but everyone is just trying to get their powers charged up. Allow me to say: STOP!

unless you have a town read on someone don't power them up. For serious. Why should we help scum this early in the game? Yer all dumb.

Lets treat this like a normal game for a little while, get some scum reads and do this right. Random powering up of other people is, in my opinion, policy lynchable, discuss.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
ProTech133
Nina 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 194
Dewaltoss 120
Bale 35
sSak 28
ZergMaN 20
Noble 15
NotJumperer 8
Icarus 6
League of Legends
JimRising 644
Other Games
summit1g9743
Sick197
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick880
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Rush1025
• Stunt803
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 31m
Replay Cast
16h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.