• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:32
CEST 20:32
KST 03:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9655 users

"##" Mafia - Page 188

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 186 187 188 189 190 245 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 04 2013 10:39 GMT
#3741
Bad in a sense as non-helpful.

Peace.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 10:40 GMT
#3742
Because look at my play?

The case on you is fine, you've barely done anythnig and acted really weirdly around Seuss and the same from him to you.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 10:43 GMT
#3743
On November 04 2013 19:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 19:11 Koshi wrote:
On November 04 2013 18:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
Huh ok. What do you think about other people not called Rayn/Prome/marv/Oats/Kush?

VA: no reason to think he is scummier than rayn/Oats/Prome/Kush. If he is scum he got lucky you people decided to be scummy bitches.

Sentinel : Same story really. His power is either towny for information, or scum to shit up the thread. But that didn't really happen.

SnB: Who the fuck knows? But with either Prome/Oats being scum, I would be surprised if Seuss added 2 scums in his first 3 reads.

How come you dont think marv has a chance to be scum but you think either me or Prome is scum? Arent you using the same powers =different alignments?

Marv what do you think about the case on me?

Well, Marv should be lynched when it is lylo. Let's hope we hit scum with rayn and then when it is 2 towns vs 1 scum marv gets lynched.

tbh I find the skills from marv way too overpowered. doc, watcher, jailer and RB. I thought he figured out what I was but seems like he was crumbing. Crazy stuff.

BUT we never lynch marv at this stage of the game because he is most active + totally not scummy.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 10:44 GMT
#3744
You'd lynch me at lylo even though you've been protecting me every night?

that's kinda funny :o
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 10:44 GMT
#3745
Koshi I did figure out that you were a jailer, just not by the time i made that post.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 10:45 GMT
#3746
On November 04 2013 19:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Starting from this game i will get mislynhed as town, probably a lot, because i will intentionally start playing worse.
I understand now what Vayne said in some game, when he said he does not give a shit if his target gets lynched or not, he just careas about if he is right or not in his reads. That's the approach i am going to take in these games from now on, as the convincing other people part has never worked with me. Expect unbelieveably bad and lurky play from me now on, even when i am confident i am right.

If this is true I mark this day The 4th if November as the day TL mafia died a little. A black day. A darkblack day. A day so dark and sad we will weep each time it is mentioned.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 10:46 GMT
#3747
On November 04 2013 19:44 marvellosity wrote:
You'd lynch me at lylo even though you've been protecting me every night?

that's kinda funny :o

Well not tonight! Because you want to give me love tonight.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 10:47 GMT
#3748
Ya. Is it easy for you to find out how many twerks I have at the moment this Day?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 10:47 GMT
#3749
Sure.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 10:51 GMT
#3750
Marv Twerkers:

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 03 2013 06:51 HotCottonCandy wrote:
##Twerk

mafia lost their roleblocker and you guys can protect each other, so do we even need to do anything at this point? even if it got to kingmaker we auto win.


On November 03 2013 10:22 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Hyukhyukhyukhyukhyuk

##Twerk


On November 03 2013 23:20 OOHCHILD wrote:
##Twerk


On November 03 2013 23:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Lol marv is so drunk

##Twerk


On November 04 2013 02:22 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2013 23:25 marvellosity wrote:
I can't use powers on those who twerk me. And I think Oats and now kush twerked me.

So I'll be using my role defensively (i.e. on you Koshi)


So I have the same role as oats. My n1 parity check was on Seuss. I sent in a check on Rayn n2 but some fucker fucked it up.

##Twerk
##Update Koshi
##Yolo Promethelax, fools

I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 10:51 GMT
#3751
So I don't have enough yet.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 10:52 GMT
#3752
am I supposed to yolo Prome? I forget.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 10:55 GMT
#3753
Koshi only has 3 Updates atm. WHAT IS THIS?

Oats/rayn where are your Updates??????????????????

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 03 2013 06:48 HotCottonCandy wrote:
##Update Koshi

at any rate looks like we can rule out SK now. None of the nukes were real just like I said, making sentinel's claim that he is immune to them look really stupid and look like something he posted out of fear. Idk why I'm the only one that thinks he is not town.

On November 03 2013 23:24 OOHCHILD wrote:
i dind't even use my ability today so go aheand and rb

##Update Koshi


On November 04 2013 02:22 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2013 23:25 marvellosity wrote:
I can't use powers on those who twerk me. And I think Oats and now kush twerked me.

So I'll be using my role defensively (i.e. on you Koshi)


So I have the same role as oats. My n1 parity check was on Seuss. I sent in a check on Rayn n2 but some fucker fucked it up.

##Twerk
##Update Koshi
##Yolo Promethelax, fools

I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 10:55 GMT
#3754
No I don't need to yolo Prome. But I do need one more twerk. And why aren't people updating Koshi?

If you're all going to be pooheads and do nothing, at least do that :/
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 10:56 GMT
#3755
On November 04 2013 19:52 marvellosity wrote:
am I supposed to yolo Prome? I forget.

He has 5 and it looks like he can only target people that didn't yolo him. I don't know how it works day 2.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 10:57 GMT
#3756
Well I want to RB Oats tbh. So if he Updates me we are good to go unless rayn did delegate on me so I need 2 more.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 10:57 GMT
#3757
On November 04 2013 19:56 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 19:52 marvellosity wrote:
am I supposed to yolo Prome? I forget.

He has 5 and it looks like he can only target people that didn't yolo him. I don't know how it works day 2.

I meant he wants 5*
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 04 2013 10:58 GMT
#3758
You should get rayn to twerk me :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 11:07 GMT
#3759
Wait a minute. Koshi and Marv, you have different Powers?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 04 2013 11:09 GMT
#3760
Koshi
2 mason
3 track
4 jail
5 rb
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 186 187 188 189 190 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason290
IndyStarCraft 195
Railgan 86
BRAT_OK 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14890
BeSt 370
Mini 219
Soma 191
Dewaltoss 142
Mind 88
hero 64
Zeus 42
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 24
NaDa 21
Rock 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2835
420jenkins511
Counter-Strike
fl0m3897
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1234
Liquid`Hasu1059
MindelVK12
Other Games
FrodaN1782
B2W.Neo774
summit1g551
byalli406
Hui .256
QueenE78
Mew2King49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1156
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream53
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 31
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 47
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4279
League of Legends
• Nemesis1881
Other Games
• imaqtpie729
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV251
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
28m
BSL Open Qualifier
28m
Replay Cast
4h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 28m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 28m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.