• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9089 users

"##" Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 20:58 GMT
#3101
wow you people are ...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 21:01 GMT
#3103
Can I be obnoxious for the rest of the game?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 21:36 GMT
#3129
Playing DotA but my team sux balls. Will be here soon. I don't see enough praising though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 21:47 GMT
#3130
So all my abilities cost 1 less tonight.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 21:49 GMT
#3131
Tomorrow I want to lynch into Prom/Oats tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 21:52 GMT
#3132
The question is;
Is it Prom that helped Seuss to talk into this thread.
Is it Oats that really needed that 6th vote?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 21:55 GMT
#3133
On October 28 2013 23:29 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 22:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hai marv.
I can talk about Prome for just a little bit atm if you'd like, but I'm nor sure how long I'll be around so we won't be able to pick each other's brains as per usual. What exactly were you saving up regarding your townread of him to tell me?

Oh and regarding Seuss (monte it's so weird to call you that) he seems pretty town to me. Like he said I coached him and his behaviour falls pretty in line with his last newbie, as well as what you determined to be him rolefishing. I give him the WaveofShadow newbie stamp of approval for now, though I would really like to hear some reads from him, as I know he is pretty capable of good analysis with way less to work with than has been posted in this thread.


Yay stamp of approval.

Now that I'm not distracted by marv here are my current thoughts.

Promethelax: Probably town. When I, an unknown entity, entered the thread his first response was to solicit my opinion in a neutral way, and keep drawing more information from me regarding my mindset. This was good, pro-town play, as it lets him and everyone else get the chance to form a read on me. In general I'd call him inquisitive, he likes poking where there's gaps in information. He's been a bit more confrontational with some of the other posters, but confrontational isn't inherently anti-town. Without him we'd probably know a lot less right now. I can get why people would find his "I can't meta Pandain" and apparent lack of scum reads concerning, but on the whole I think he's clearly town.

strongandbig: No idea, but unless he starts posting a crapton before the voting deadline I think we're better off pursuing someone else. We stand to learn absolutely nothing by lynching him, though applying pressure might help loosen his tongue.

Oatsmaster: Maybe scum. There's still a lot of "if so-and-so is Y, so-and-so #2 is X" without an explanation of the logic. I don't think it makes sense for him to give marv a pass for not talking about who he doesn't want to talk about, but not give Promethelax a similar pass for not following up where he doesn't want to follow up. He says he's made a strong case but you have to go back through about 30 posts and pick it up in bits and pieces, which is time consuming and not all that convincing. I realize this may just be his posting style and "meta" or whatever, but I find it obfuscates information more than I'd like.

You guys move faster than I can analyze and parse. Waugh.


There is no reason for Seuss to add SnB as scum in there tbh. Would be interesting to do that.

Prom looks the best here.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 21:56 GMT
#3134
So my seal of approval goes to Oats scum.

After that I don't really know. Kush was pushing Seuss pretty hard when we were going after WoS. But not so long ago he was yelling Seuss was going to flip town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 22:00 GMT
#3135
rayn his skill is pretty bad for being scum.
Pandain is now also town now for me. 2 vote alterers on scum look pretty insane AND he was the one who first casually dropped that he could alter votes. When there are 2 scummers that can do that, no way they say that in the thread. They keep it for 5 vs 3
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 22:00 GMT
#3136
So yeah, game looks good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 22:05 GMT
#3140
On November 02 2013 07:02 HotCottonCandy wrote:
the replacement was the best thing that could have happened tbh, I don't think I would have wanted to lynch him if seuss was still playing. every post onegu made was just so bad

I would have loved to see Seuss talk him out of my case though.
It was so epic.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 22:06 GMT
#3142
On November 02 2013 07:04 marvellosity wrote:
I'm really suspicious of rayn right now, but I need to reread some stuff.

My problem with rayn is that he didn't want to talk with me around my case. We always understand each other around cases and he didn't want to help me improve my case.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 22:13 GMT
#3149
btw, do you know that rayn said he can do something else by night that he really wanted to do? Look at Seuss/Onegu his PM, there is an additional RB.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 22:17 GMT
#3152
Hmm. Seuss could PM the hosts and didn't have to type it in the chat.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 22:32 GMT
#3161
I am telling you that you people charged up Oats and he had vigi shot.

6 votes was vigi shot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 22:35 GMT
#3166
Oats/rayn sounds good for me.
Oats first.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 22:35 GMT
#3167
Nha rayn hmmm. Not sure yet. Not sure.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 22:49 GMT
#3172
There is the chance there isn't a 3p as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 22:54 GMT
#3175
We got the RB from scum btw. Pretty sick.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 23:01 GMT
#3176
Pandain Twerked wrongly. He added name...
But you could be lame and add Onegu Twerk.

I got so many updates. I can do all my skills if only the hosts would allow it D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5540
Bisu 2519
Soulkey 1382
Jaedong 1068
EffOrt 816
Horang2 623
Mini 491
actioN 377
ZerO 313
Larva 308
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 246
Yoon 119
Mind 101
Sharp 94
Pusan 82
Sea.KH 81
Dewaltoss 74
Shinee 71
hero 63
Snow 61
Hyun 56
Barracks 52
sorry 45
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 32
Sacsri 21
scan(afreeca) 18
NaDa 15
Trap 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4617
qojqva2590
Dendi1120
Counter-Strike
Fnx 600
fl0m52
Other Games
hiko880
B2W.Neo777
Lowko342
crisheroes277
DeMusliM261
Pyrionflax212
XBOCT196
Livibee186
Hui .185
Liquid`VortiX168
Liquid`RaSZi163
QueenE82
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV659
League of Legends
• Nemesis2754
• Jankos1858
Other Games
• Shiphtur160
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 35m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.