• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9829 users

"##" Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 22 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 13:26 GMT
#4149
Do RB's go off at the same time?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 13:30 GMT
#4154
On November 05 2013 22:28 marvellosity wrote:
I know you're not scum.

Sick reads marv
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 16:12 GMT
#4186
On November 06 2013 01:05 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 00:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Sorry man Seuss, I have problems explaining myself coherently

The Prome and WoS was something I was thinking about.

Reading through Seuss's filter. Found this interesting. Oats isn't usually apologetic to people like this.

Again, you point out absolutely useless shit in order to make me look bad. Do I do this as scum? Why would I be more likely to do this as scum rather than town? How does me apologizing to Seuss make me scumteam with him?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 16:15 GMT
#4188
On November 06 2013 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
Your anger is totally unwarranted and only makes you look worse.

You literally just got caught in White Flag for playing yourself down as mafia. It's not your natural interactions with people to apologise (see the post you just made), it's your natural inclination to be aggressive. Which makes me think you're scumbuddies.

Yeah but how is me apologizing for something I talked about before postgame in recent games? Dude if Im scumbuddies with Seuss, Its ALL FAKE. FAKE. why would I apologize for something FAKE. How is it alignment indicative at all?

How is me apologizing = me playing advanced newbie card? Did you even see the context of that post?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 16:16 GMT
#4190
On November 06 2013 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
Your anger is totally unwarranted and only makes you look worse.

ARE YOU KIDDING? So when you bring up useless shit I cant get angry but when I bring up useless shit you can?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 16:16 GMT
#4192
Nice job koshi. Real fucking useful.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 16:17 GMT
#4195
On November 06 2013 01:17 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 01:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 06 2013 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
Your anger is totally unwarranted and only makes you look worse.

You literally just got caught in White Flag for playing yourself down as mafia. It's not your natural interactions with people to apologise (see the post you just made), it's your natural inclination to be aggressive. Which makes me think you're scumbuddies.

Yeah but how is me apologizing for something I talked about before postgame in recent games? Dude if Im scumbuddies with Seuss, Its ALL FAKE. FAKE. why would I apologize for something FAKE. How is it alignment indicative at all?

How is me apologizing = me playing advanced newbie card? Did you even see the context of that post?

Yes, the context is that he was finding you suspicious for the way you post. Your reaction to Seuss? You apologise.

Your reaction to me when I'm suspicious of you? You start swearing and calling me useless.

I called you useless? quote pls.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 16:20 GMT
#4200
On November 06 2013 01:17 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 01:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 06 2013 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
Your anger is totally unwarranted and only makes you look worse.

You literally just got caught in White Flag for playing yourself down as mafia. It's not your natural interactions with people to apologise (see the post you just made), it's your natural inclination to be aggressive. Which makes me think you're scumbuddies.

Yeah but how is me apologizing for something I talked about before postgame in recent games? Dude if Im scumbuddies with Seuss, Its ALL FAKE. FAKE. why would I apologize for something FAKE. How is it alignment indicative at all?

How is me apologizing = me playing advanced newbie card? Did you even see the context of that post?

Yes, the context is that he was finding you suspicious for the way you post. Your reaction to Seuss? You apologise.


Uh no actually the context is him finding me LESS suspicious because he reread.

On October 29 2013 00:02 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 23:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok thats a really bad reason to call me scum Seuss.

Oatsmaster: Maybe scum. There's still a lot of "if so-and-so is Y, so-and-so #2 is X" without an explanation of the logic. I don't think it makes sense for him to give marv a pass for not talking about who he doesn't want to talk about, but not give Promethelax a similar pass for not following up where he doesn't want to follow up. He says he's made a strong case but you have to go back through about 30 posts and pick it up in bits and pieces, which is time consuming and not all that convincing. I realize this may just be his posting style and "meta" or whatever, but I find it obfuscates information more than I'd like.

Still a lot of associations? Quote more than the one I said about Koshi/rayn/sent please.

Marv and Prome get different treatment because of different meta's.


That was just one example of unexplained logic, but sure.

Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 14:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Man all the time this happens to me, I jump on a townie being scummy to me and scum jumps right on after.
Not that Prome is town and WoS is scum, just that WoS is way more likely to be scum if Prome is town.


That's the only other example. I felt there were more but that was due to my final point. I find your posting style hard to follow so a lot of what I felt were non-sequitur arguments were, on further review, consistent.

Here.
Yeah. So I apologized because I am making it hard for people to read my posts. Oh shit. Oh shit. Marv lied. Oh shit.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 16:21 GMT
#4203
On November 06 2013 01:20 marvellosity wrote:
Oats is mafia. He would not be reacting this way to me as town, he'd be sad that I think he's mafia, not acting like a dick like he is here.

Yeah well this is at least the 3rd time you brought up something that was really retarded and tried to pass it off as me being scummy.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 16:45 GMT
#4210
On November 06 2013 01:24 marvellosity wrote:
Yeah, you called me retarded for the points I brought against you in LIX as well. Funny that

Funny that game was more than half a year ago.
Also funny how your points this game are actually retarded..
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 16:50 GMT
#4212
On November 06 2013 01:33 marvellosity wrote:
Here your anger with me is even more unwarranted given I just lynched 2 mafia in a row (with Koshi ofc)

Look, if you bring up legit stuff then fine. But reaction to lynch? Me saying sorry? Me calling the scum bus driver OP? Me not saying Prome is fakeclaiming?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 17:14 GMT
#4217
On November 06 2013 01:56 marvellosity wrote:
I mean there's tonnes of "legit stuff" anyway.

Seuss' incredibly weird behaviour towards you.
Your drop-off in activity day 2 + not having an idea who is mafia until prodded.
Your total failure to address the Seuss case other than "koshi looks better for posting this" or whatever it was.
You saying that what Onegu wrote on Koshi was "good" when it was clearly trash.
You going "oh i'm unsure with all this rayn/onegu/koshi stuff" and then voting for Onegu only when I shouted at you.
Calling me suspicious for stupid things like saying I'm not sure who mafia is today when there's not a single reason why I can be at all suspicious right now.

I mean I'm sure there's plenty of other stuff too, that's off the top of my head.

Never mind, you still cant read me. Bask in your ignorance if it makes you happy.
You clearly dont care enough to actually read what I said about like half of the above points.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 17:17 GMT
#4219
On November 06 2013 02:15 marvellosity wrote:
yeah I clearly don't care about this game at all.

rofl.

Yeah whatever. I hope you really take a good long look at tonight and see all the places you went wrong.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 17:19 GMT
#4220
On November 06 2013 02:15 marvellosity wrote:
yeah I clearly don't care about this game at all.

rofl.

Oh yeah sure take what I said way out of context.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 17:22 GMT
#4221
Anyway Im going to sleep, marv can continue on his campaign to mislynch me for the best reasons ever and Prome can mason dudes.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 00:03 GMT
#4291
Yeah you think you are so good at mafia marv.
Why as scum do I throw suspicion on you marv?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 00:04 GMT
#4292
##vote OOHCHILD
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 01:03 GMT
#4297
On November 06 2013 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
Who knows. Maybe I'll be shocked and you'll flip town. At least it'll teach you not to ad hom me for no reason, hmm?

No reason? So when you ad hom me then its fine eh?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 01:04 GMT
#4298
On November 06 2013 09:33 OOHCHILD wrote:
oats why you voting me for baby?

Cause marv cant be scum. As much as I would like to believe.

Also Prome sheeping marv is really fucking weird because he should have confidence in reading OATSMASTER so I have no idea why he doesnt have his own opinion. But he masoned people.

Hey marv, if I flip what I claim will you lynch Prome?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2013 01:09 GMT
#4299
Actually marv, you read white flag right? Can you point out the similarities between the games? Since you apparently think Im the same alignment in both.

No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 126
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2909
Bisu 2207
Soulkey 997
EffOrt 500
Larva 414
Mini 385
Dewaltoss 192
ZerO 188
hero 94
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 64
Sharp 60
Shinee 51
Barracks 34
Bale 26
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1443
420jenkins382
XaKoH 356
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m4246
Fnx 679
x6flipin362
edward39
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu400
Other Games
Grubby2933
Liquid`RaSZi1638
FrodaN703
XBOCT244
Livibee180
C9.Mang0135
TKL 117
QueenE104
RotterdaM61
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2845
• TFBlade748
Other Games
• Shiphtur634
• imaqtpie525
• WagamamaTV511
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 7m
Patches Events
22h 7m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.