• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:49
CEST 06:49
KST 13:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7612 users

"##" Mafia - Page 165

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 245 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 02 2013 12:35 GMT
#3281
On November 02 2013 21:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
For end game credits. Prome and Oats are scum, marv is SK.


For end game credits: Rayn is dumb.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 12:37 GMT
#3282
On November 02 2013 21:31 marvellosity wrote:
Koshi can you protect me tonight?

I am disgusted by the lack of CobraTanks in that question.
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 02 2013 12:39 GMT
#3283
Cobratank mo fucka
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 12:42 GMT
#3284
Come on 4 guys that can get powered up
1 gimped cop with extra stuff. Like parity cop.
1 gimped doc with extra stuff. Like Jailor.
1 vet with extra stuff. I don't know
1 scum that has vigi shot.

It makes muchos sense in a 10 vs 3 with 2 vote alterers that scum has a chance on an extra shot.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2013 12:44 GMT
#3285
marv is playing like he would as town but he is really weird regarding me. he fails to see some basic stuff and doesn't think things through before saying stuff. i can't see him being scum though, he would have more control over the thread if he was scum. he's calling me scum to not get shot and let Koshi make the case on seuss while saying "i think seuss is town because of WoS is so good at reading him nomoretosaykthxbye". no direction for town is non-town marvbut this is not his scum game either.

prome has been practically useless after D1, wos called him scum, he's been posting before reading the thread fully which is bad because he is to some extent following the thread sentiment which makes me think he does actually know more than he does. he suddenly gets some koshi+ray scum yeah go! bullhit thingy out of nowhere and it's so ridiculous i have no idea what to say. from a good player as he is i would expect more. he also repeatedly brings up the idea "no me/marv/rayn were killed N1, one of them must be scum" to justify his scumread on me while he has had a townread on me all D1 and N1, suddenly that changes and he doesn't even consider marv as scum because "marv so town based purely on filter length" (which he is btw not).

oats is just scum, prome's read on him is bad, and all of these three should be eliminated as soon as possible.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 02 2013 12:45 GMT
#3286
This power is really not fun btw hosts. Not fun at all having to search through everyone's filter all the time.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 02 2013 12:45 GMT
#3287
rayn get a grip already.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 12:45 GMT
#3288
And I only allow 3p that has some sort of ##spell in this game.
A simple SK would be disappointing game design wise.
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 02 2013 12:45 GMT
#3289
Look I love role fishing as much as the next guy but nighttime role fishing is literally the worst thing. Drop it. Also if oats was scum with a vig (or I was, whatever) are you suggesting that scum double stacked WoS?

I told Seuss in thread not to power me up. I love that you guys are reading me as town but do it because I'm town, not for some bill shit.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 02 2013 12:46 GMT
#3290
That analysis on me was really terrible rayn.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 12:47 GMT
#3291
On November 02 2013 21:45 marvellosity wrote:
This power is really not fun btw hosts. Not fun at all having to search through everyone's filter all the time.

I don't know if this is because I have TL+ but I can see 100 pages at a time. So 2000 messages.

I just ctrl+f after my power.

I can do it for you if you can't do it that way.
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 02 2013 12:47 GMT
#3292
That analysis as a whole was terrible. My posts with the most content have been in the last hour.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 02 2013 12:48 GMT
#3293
On November 02 2013 21:47 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 21:45 marvellosity wrote:
This power is really not fun btw hosts. Not fun at all having to search through everyone's filter all the time.

I don't know if this is because I have TL+ but I can see 100 pages at a time. So 2000 messages.

I just ctrl+f after my power.

I can do it for you if you can't do it that way.


It is because of TL+ I've considered paying just for that ability.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 02 2013 12:51 GMT
#3294
CobraTank yes please :>
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 12:53 GMT
#3295
Koshi got 6!!

+ Show Spoiler +
On October 31 2013 10:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
##Twerk
##Yolo Promethelax
##Update Koshi

##Vote: OOHCHILD


I WANT HIM DEAD


On October 31 2013 07:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay. Tomorrow i am taking control over this game because i am The President of United States of America and there is no real direction and it bother the shit out of me.

marvellosity has been calling me scummy and good looking in turns. Now he needs to make a case on me because i want to know if he actually thinks i am scum (he shouldn't tbh). Do not twerk marv yet please.

Oats needs to give out reads with reasoning. Otherwise i will push the red button and it would be hilarious if my role's nuke would be dud.

People who said WoS was most suspicious of me must explain why they are reading a different game than i am. If they don't they get lynched, i guarantee it.

Koshi, could you elaborate on how your role works? I assume the more updates you get the more powerful power you get. Am i correct?

##Update Koshi


On October 31 2013 19:57 marvellosity wrote:
##Update Koshi


On October 31 2013 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
##Update Koshi
Last bit of posts make sense, gonna see if I can see stuff in Rayn's or SnB or Pandain's filter.

Marv, why is Rayn noticing me posting

On November 02 2013 01:45 Pandain wrote:
##Update Koshi
what does it do?


On November 02 2013 04:54 strongandbig wrote:
##Update Koshi
##vote onegu I guess my vote doesn't matter anyway
##Refudiate Oatsmaster

I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 02 2013 12:54 GMT
#3296
Or the equivalent of 7 with rayn's power. I got 6 too. If I'm alive tomorrow I want people not to twerk me automatically, I want to think and talk about it first.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2013 12:57 GMT
#3297
i also think marv's twerk is totally fake because of his stance on people twerking him makes absolutely no sense given what he said early game. that's totally bullshit that he suddenly makes some half-arsed comment about not suddenly wanting specific people (which he never specifies) to twerk him. oddly enough prome is someone who needs to not twerk marv for some reason. koshi look at your role and if that does make sense to you or not. marv also gets suddenly angry at me when i ask him "what are you".

that's pretty much all i have to say for today.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 12:59 GMT
#3298
marv got 6!! You better check this btw, I hate double checking things.

+ Show Spoiler +
On October 31 2013 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Are you bad rayn?
##Twerk
##Yolo Promethelax

On October 31 2013 06:04 Pandain wrote:
##Twerk Marvellosity

On October 31 2013 03:32 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 00:44 strongandbig wrote:
why would he know he's immune to nukes if he actually had no information about his power

calling bullshit


It came with my nuking post.

i.e. post went like this

>you get a nuke, here's how to use the thing
>time constraints, have to submit it in 12 hours tonight, etc.
>you are immune to any and all nukes that come in your direction

Poops, my thing was never sent in?

##Twerk

On November 01 2013 19:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let's kil Prome! At least until he does something.
##Unvote:
##Vote: Promethelax


also ##Twerk

On October 31 2013 23:33 strongandbig wrote:
##Twerk
Let me know if I got that wrong

Anyway I looked at sent again. I read his filter this game and his filter from noir where he was scum. No quotes cause on phone.

Filter this game feels very different from noir filter. Noir he was way more "srsbsns I'm makin reads guise". However, I can't decide whether that indicates an alignment difference or if it's just cause this game is a crazy themed game where he got a troll role from the hosts.

I'm still a little stuck on the stuff at the start of the game about not retweeting koshi, then doing Marv, then doing koshi anyway. It just all feels pretty over-done/under-explained, if that makes sense.

Also I kind of have a problem with him not really talking about anyone but kush and himself (and wos I guess). Like, the stuff in his case is mostly true - kush's actions were pretty much objectively scummy and terrible. But it's pretty convenient if sent's scum. But on the other hand, I know that can also happen to a townie under pressure, and judging by his noir filter it's not like tunneling is a scum tell for him.

In conclusion: Sentinel could very well be scum, and I would say he's higher on my scummy list than many others in this game, but I'm far from convinced.

On November 01 2013 20:50 Koshi wrote:
##Twerk



I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 02 2013 13:04 GMT
#3299
I said I got 6 already
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 02 2013 13:05 GMT
#3300
rayn, you are so unbelievably scummy. Bless you sir.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 510
Hyuk 460
Leta 75
NaDa 43
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm255
League of Legends
JimRising 748
Other Games
summit1g9968
WinterStarcraft461
Mew2King98
ViBE76
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1058
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1254
• Lourlo1094
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 11m
INu's Battles
7h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 11m
Replay Cast
18h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.