• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:32
CEST 07:32
KST 14:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7507 users

"##" Mafia - Page 163

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 245 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2013 01:00 GMT
#3241
hmm.. right.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 01:48 GMT
#3242
Promes filter is also good. I like Prome.
I had a good night of sleep.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
November 02 2013 03:12 GMT
#3243
koshi. you are clearly in god mode atm. is it cool if i kind of do nothing for a while? feeling really sad about being totally wrong about everything.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 02 2013 05:19 GMT
#3244
yeah Prome is just totally afk, he didnt post in the OMGUS game we were in also.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 02 2013 05:29 GMT
#3245
nah I think prome is town and we either lynch Rayn or Pandain tmr.
No gg, No skill.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
November 02 2013 07:41 GMT
#3246
lol the omgus game... resistance mafia is just no.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 02 2013 11:07 GMT
#3247
Hey all I'm back and raring for action. Catching up on the thread. Thoughts will be posted when I have them.

One thing I considered when I was at work at some point Koshi (I think) said that if Seuss was scum WoS would have been a good night kill. I looked at the flip: I'd like to take a special focus on koshi and see if he might have known why WoS was shot.

The other thing the flip informs is that pandain = town. Since having two scum voting powers would be super OP.

Updates to follow.

P.s. fuck the town in that OMGus game.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 02 2013 11:16 GMT
#3248
On November 01 2013 15:04 Pandain wrote:
Does no one actually see any of what I've said in my SnB analysis or have you guys just not read it.
Maybe that type of analysis is too old-school


I read your analysis I just had two problems with it1)it was bad and 2)I think SnB is town
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 02 2013 11:25 GMT
#3249
On November 01 2013 18:47 OOHCHILD wrote:
Marv, are you incapable of this LENGTH of filter as scum?


Allow me to add my meta read of Marv: yes, he is incapable of that.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 02 2013 11:42 GMT
#3250
Something which just occurred to me, in some ways I've been relying heavily on Rayn/koshi's reads on each other. I started the game having decided to treat Rayn as confirmed town since I knew he was supposed to be good and I'd seen him as town in a few games in all of which I read him as scum no matter his actual alignment. I decided to make the same deal with myself on Rayn as the one I made with Vivax in carnival cruise. This has been reinforced by koshi's read on him all game and my town read on koshi has been reinforced by Ryan's town read on him.

Where am I going with this? Well I've been wondering about the night kill on WoS, it only made sense with a scum in the big three players In This game (me, Marv and Rayn) I've been stuck on thinking it was Marv but looking at his play that seems totally impossible, I know it's not me. Well, what if it is Rayn? With koshi. Suddenly the weird reads on each other make sense, the WoS kill makes sense. Koshi's comment about the WoS kill makes sense. Rayn's use of his day powers makes sense, And the fact that I haven't been able to see a team that made sense...makes sense.

After looking at the omgus game I was reminded of the problem I'd created for myself with the oats/Ve dichotomy; I couldn't see them both being scum even though they individually reeked of it. Now, In This game, I couldn't see either of koshi/Rayn as scum because I required both of them to be scum.

I believe the last two scum are koshi and Rayn.

On page 144, still catching up.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 02 2013 11:46 GMT
#3251
On November 01 2013 21:19 Koshi wrote:
wtf you want me to do? The guy is scum, I am not scum. I will laugh hard because it seems my case will be up first. I made a case against Seuss that was fucking perfect. I am not saying a bad townie can't act like Seuss did but I DO NO BELIEVE he was that kind of bad. Seuss had no strong feelings this game at all. Should NEVER have thought I was scum and Oats town from page 37 to 59. Shit like that is not possible.

When Seuss flips red, which I am quite confident in he will, like, my case is 100% legit. Even if I am scum, this is the best case I ever wrote ever.

So instead of asking me to look at other players, why don't you explain to me that what Seuss did was towny, or how big the chance was that Seuss is town?

Because after Seuss flips red I know some other guys that can flip red after. And my case on Seuss is not based on association. NOT A SINGLE POINT.


Holy shit. I actually believe this is a scum slip, I never thought I'd believe in a scum slip. But yeah...a scum slip.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 02 2013 11:50 GMT
#3252
On November 01 2013 21:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
lol I got 7 power ups.
More than Marv. Thats funny.

You know what bugs me? That Prome was scared of giving me power because he felt he couldnt read me well. Now that I think about it, its pretty bullshit.


I can say this now: it had a LOT to do with the omgus game where I had you as town early and you were scum. I knew you were Scum there during the day one stuff here.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 02 2013 11:59 GMT
#3253
-_- r u serious?
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 02 2013 12:02 GMT
#3254
On November 02 2013 06:15 OOHCHILD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 06:14 Pandain wrote:
Hey look his role is an anti twitter role


oh fuck me


I actually think this reflects really well on Kush, if he was Scum he knew this flip was coming and had time to prepare a defence (I.e. that dude uses twitter in a bad way; I just do t use twitter. Names = null) and instead he just feels role fucked.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 02 2013 12:02 GMT
#3255
On November 02 2013 14:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
nah I think prome is town and we either lynch Rayn or Pandain tmr.

We're not lynching another vote-altering. Nope.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 02 2013 12:04 GMT
#3256
Promethelax, have you completely lost your marbles?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 02 2013 12:06 GMT
#3257
On November 02 2013 07:17 OOHCHILD wrote:
so scum are corrupted tweeters. those are probably people who fucked up twitter. i dont really fall into that category since my guy doesn't use twitter at all.


See, this defence. It's exactly what I'd have come up with as scum. Clearly exactly what Kush came up with. But Kush posts it an hour later, which is enough time to authentically come up with this. I'd say Kush = town.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 02 2013 12:08 GMT
#3258
Like, I literally get the rayn + Koshi conspiracy thing. I totally get it.

In fact it's crossed my mind on more than one occasion this game, because I've also been relying on them reading each other.

But Koshi literally just made a case on mafia and pushed it like fuck to get it through. When literally anyone in the game is lynchable. It was pretty obvious from my end of n1/start of day 2 that I wasn't at all sure who I should be pushing, so Koshi decides to come into the thread with a case on his mafiabuddy and telling me over and over that we should lynch his mafiabuddy?

No.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2013 12:11 GMT
#3259
I tell you a secret marv:
+ Show Spoiler +
It's because Prome is scum


Funny how you say you had no clue what to do on D2 start and i am scum because i "didn't do anything" which is not even true.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 02 2013 12:11 GMT
#3260
Prome isn't scum for reasons already discussed.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 465
Hyuk 458
Leta 115
Icarus 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm251
League of Legends
JimRising 734
Other Games
summit1g9953
WinterStarcraft464
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick956
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Rush1369
• Lourlo1033
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 28m
INu's Battles
6h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 28m
Replay Cast
17h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.