• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9829 users

"##" Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 13:36 GMT
#2935
But on VA there are only little feels.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 13:38 GMT
#2936
Nha nvm. Ignore VA. See that's why I don't want to discuss others.

Seuss first.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 13:39 GMT
#2941
On November 01 2013 22:36 Onegu wrote:
Jeez this case is large and I am writeing it on a tablet so its takeing longer than I thought but is comeing and we should lynch koshi.

Well I hope that the case on me isn't the only thing you will do. Unless it is really, really good. Which is unlikely. But possible. Who knows what I said?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 13:41 GMT
#2943
Yes, that is unreadable. But I read the last line and if this comes down on Koshi/marv scumteam I will be amused.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 13:54 GMT
#2959
1) Yes, like I said to Prome when he discussed that later. That post was about defending myself and not pushing Prom. I didn't like him because he misunderstood the conversation between Oats and me. And then used that to say I was scum 2-4 times in the thread.

2) Yes, he gave me a townread and I like it. It was all casual from him. Gutread on Pandain!

3) Tssss. Don't forget I am Koshi. It wasn't that bad btw.

4) Game felt like there was balance after the first 24 hours of D1. I made a cool summary of what should happen. Partly joking, partly being awesome.

5) Marv totes town. The rest has to do with the CobraTank.

6) I am totes town. But rayn not easy to read this game. Currently he is in the scummy part of nulls because he doesn't want to interact with me around Seuss.

7) I am kinda not being sheepy sheep right now. You might have noticed. But I had no problem with sheeping D1. Is it scummy to say I am sheeping 24/7?

8 - 10) I could post the Jaedong jumpy sheep here. But I am no EG fan.

11) Marv totes town yo!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 13:57 GMT
#2961
On November 01 2013 22:54 Onegu wrote:
This seems much more like a persona 4 koshi scum game than one of his town games to me.

I was town there. Oo
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 14:02 GMT
#2963
Till the end. I don't die as anti town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 14:02 GMT
#2964
Pretty sure next time I roll scum I will fall through the basket pretty fast. But maybe not. Who knows?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 14:04 GMT
#2966
Jeez. I go look.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 14:06 GMT
#2968
On November 01 2013 23:03 marvellosity wrote:
That didn't answer my question. How many cycles?

It ended N4.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 14:07 GMT
#2969
On November 01 2013 23:04 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 23:02 Koshi wrote:
Till the end. I don't die as anti town.

Yeah and I was the only person that game to have you as scum most of the game.

True true. So let's hope you are scum this game so you can still be an impressive Koshi hunter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 14:09 GMT
#2970
So how about those answers Onegu? Not happy about it?

I think if your time is limited you should address the case I made on Seuss.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 14:18 GMT
#2975
On November 01 2013 23:13 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 23:09 Koshi wrote:
So how about those answers Onegu? Not happy about it?

I think if your time is limited you should address the case I made on Seuss.

Meh, and seuss looked terrible, no idea what he was thinking so no reason for me to address the case. If you want to go after my play fine, if you want want to attck seuss play fine, but like seuss cannot respond to my play, I dont know what he was thinking so I cannot respond to his thinking also.

My point being. Am I being a good towny by making that case or am I trying to get an easy misslynch. You say I am scum, did I just found the perfect target as scum to push? Or is my case really bad?

You know. Stuff like that.

Because you are quite confident in reading me. As town and as scum. That confidence is lacking. But on the other hand, I find it interesting that you go 1v1 against me, the guy that made a case on Seuss, which from above reply seems like you agree with.

So what is it that is so different about Koshi this game? I sheep? I don't like Prom because he said I am scum for bad reasons? I gave Pandain a townread? I give marv a townread?

What is it? A total package? You know I am scum 100%?

Because you need to prove that to the thread, and I am here watching/replying till deadline.


imo best thing for town Onegu to do atm is give reads on everybody. Like really good stuff. Because when you flip town will know what you thought.

Or really convince everybody I am scum.

freebie tip:
I am town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 14:21 GMT
#2976
Like, gief reads about Oats, HotCottonCandy (VA), OOHCHILD (Kush), Promethelax and rayn.

They interest me atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 14:30 GMT
#2978
Like how bad did he look? Because you realize this but still try to lynch me?

Why not give reads on everybody instead? Why solely go after me? I am not an easy target because I am here when it is a workday... Am I that scummy to you?

I am annoyed if you are town and you misread me like this Mr. Onegu.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 14:33 GMT
#2980
hahaha about what is Kush wrong? He has been right on every flip.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 14:34 GMT
#2982
oh wait. WoS. I guess. nvm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 14:38 GMT
#2986
On November 01 2013 23:36 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 23:30 Koshi wrote:
Like how bad did he look? Because you realize this but still try to lynch me?

Why not give reads on everybody instead? Why solely go after me? I am not an easy target because I am here when it is a workday... Am I that scummy to you?

I am annoyed if you are town and you misread me like this Mr. Onegu.



I am still 30 pages behind the thread, I didnt even know you made a case on seuss. I am running out of time so I am mostly going on my gut at this point, you were the first player I felt a problem with so I started on you first. I have plenty of time to read but getting everything done on a tablet is difficult. So I am picking out what I can and going with that.

But your gut has not giving us many reads.

You like VA his posts
You meta Kush into town
You are uncertain about marv,Prom, rayn and Oats

Koshi is scum
_______

That's all you gave us man.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 14:39 GMT
#2989
While only the Koshi is scum case was explained.

But I am town...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 14:44 GMT
#2995
Also, if people (SnB) could do.

##Update Koshi
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 126
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2909
Bisu 2207
Soulkey 997
EffOrt 500
Larva 414
Mini 385
Dewaltoss 192
ZerO 188
hero 94
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 64
Sharp 60
Shinee 51
Barracks 34
Bale 26
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1443
420jenkins382
XaKoH 356
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m4246
Fnx 679
x6flipin362
edward39
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu400
Other Games
Grubby2933
Liquid`RaSZi1638
FrodaN703
XBOCT244
Livibee180
C9.Mang0135
TKL 117
QueenE104
RotterdaM61
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2845
• TFBlade748
Other Games
• Shiphtur634
• imaqtpie525
• WagamamaTV511
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 8m
Patches Events
22h 8m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.