• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:47
CEST 19:47
KST 02:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10119 users

"##" Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 12:19 GMT
#2888
wtf you want me to do? The guy is scum, I am not scum. I will laugh hard because it seems my case will be up first. I made a case against Seuss that was fucking perfect. I am not saying a bad townie can't act like Seuss did but I DO NO BELIEVE he was that kind of bad. Seuss had no strong feelings this game at all. Should NEVER have thought I was scum and Oats town from page 37 to 59. Shit like that is not possible.

When Seuss flips red, which I am quite confident in he will, like, my case is 100% legit. Even if I am scum, this is the best case I ever wrote ever.

So instead of asking me to look at other players, why don't you explain to me that what Seuss did was towny, or how big the chance was that Seuss is town?

Because after Seuss flips red I know some other guys that can flip red after. And my case on Seuss is not based on association. NOT A SINGLE POINT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 12:26 GMT
#2890
Tell me how Seuss could think Oats was a supertownread and I was a scumread if on page 37 it was the other way around.

Tell me how Seuss felt so strongly about WoS being scum, CC him and even felt more strongly that WoS was scum and then 20 minutes after CC makes a GIANT case on Sentinel that became null and void because people got nukes.

Tell me how he needed 2 hours to waffle around Oats when I pointed him on the fact he should never have a townread on Oats. He told me back then that it was because Oats made towny posts. SHOW THEM TO ME. They are not there.


So before you fucking ask me to do shit. Talk to me about the case I made and put a lot of energy in making. Because I make a case that you don't discuss with me, but instead ask me to make more cases that you then will discuss with me? Why not prove to me Seuss isn't scum?

And don't tell me we should wait on Onegu. Because my case on Seuss has NOTHING to do with Onegu. Hosts/Seuss/Jeebus made sure that I can't build further on my read on Seuss. So it is up to you people to tell me if I am wrong.

Otherwise, I stay the fuck on Seuss till I die or he dies. I am confident in that read.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 12:27 GMT
#2891
On November 01 2013 21:21 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 21:13 Koshi wrote:
Awesome. Don't forget to fulle roleclaim. Name and all.
Why not do that tis instant?

Thanks!

I can give or subtract a vote each day, but if I give one the next day I have to subtract one or do nothing. And what does it matter my role name?

It has to do with Kush. Why not give it to us? Other people already did.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 12:33 GMT
#2894
Like I don't get an update because I said Clarity is an elitist? Marv said the same fucking thing, that's why everybody was mad.

Oats gets a powerup without reasoning, while on page 37 he said Oats is scum and never said anything to contradict that statement in between. Then early N1 Seuss writes some big summary of the last 24 hours and concludes with something on Oats nobody even knows what it means, even though Oats was a STRONG townread for Seuss when he powered him up. I pressure Seuss, Seuss freezes, Seuss says a ton of shit, Seuss concludes that he didn't know what he was thinking when he powered Oats up....

Fuck it.
I am on Seuss.
Till one of us dies.

It's that easy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 12:35 GMT
#2896
Town and possible scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 12:35 GMT
#2897
CONNECTIONS!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 12:38 GMT
#2899
You want to know how I think atm?

Pandain: Can't be scum with Seuss. 2 scum alterers is insane.

Prome: Was the guy who interacted with Seuss when Seuss entered the thread on page 19. Without Prome I don't even know what Seuss would have said because except for Seuss his opening post he ALWAYS replied to somebody asking something about him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 12:40 GMT
#2900
Oats: I am leaning town atm because Seuss just made the mistake he forgot he was faking a scumread on Oats.

Oats/Prom: One of them is the scum power gatherer. If one of them flips the other one is scum. This is even the case without any connection to Seuss

SnB: Probably town, I doubt Seuss will use 2 scummers in the first 3 reads he had.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 12:42 GMT
#2901
So yeah, rayn. Unless you give 101% guarantee that Pandain is scum, call me honey and promise you would never lie to me, I am on Seuss for scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 12:47 GMT
#2906
On November 01 2013 21:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why Koshi? Why cant me and prome both be town?

marv is town
Koshi is town
Oats is ???
Prome is ???

marv got 5 power ups.
Koshi got 4 power ups.
Oats got 7 power us.
Prome got ??? (I didn't count) power ups but it is going to be a lot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 12:50 GMT
#2908
Also 6/7 votes could be the vigi shot for scum. Or something else big. So that 10 vs 3 with 2 town vote alterers is balanced.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 12:57 GMT
#2911
Did you just figure out that what I am saying makes sense and are you starting to push town into lynching Prome?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 13:05 GMT
#2918
On November 01 2013 22:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 22:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 01 2013 22:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 01 2013 21:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 01 2013 21:50 marvellosity wrote:
On November 01 2013 21:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 02:49 Seuss wrote:
Going back through the first day for Oats, he really embodies what's been annoying me all game. He's something of a bully, spending most of his time pushing people around while generally avoiding questions himself. There's a smattering of posts which involve effort/fair argument, but his signal to noise ratio is bad. He's also second only to Koshi in terms of random power-begging.

I think in the end of the day mad rush I gave him more credit than he deserved, and weighted the meta rebuffs I'd received too heavily. Maybe I'm just jealous, but he got to dance around all of day 1 while I and others got grilled. I don't like that, and I don't like that I really don't know where he stands on anyone at the moment.

Combined with his N1 actions, I'm sticking with my scum read. I regret having powered him up.

I am conflicted about this post because on the other hand it's a total 180 on Oats for idk what reason and it contradicts his behavior regarding Oats on D1.
On the other hand the second paragraph is exactly my thoughts on Oats on N1 and after that. :E

The 2nd paragraph says nothing.

Literally you're saying "he has the exact same thoughts in 2nd paragraph"

Literally his only thought in the 2nde paragraph is "I don't know where he stands at the moment"

This is not a townie nor a mafia thing to say, it provides nothing of any interest other than an extremely brief summary of what Oats did on N1.

I know it says nothing. It doesn't change the fact that i thought the same, and still do, because Oats hasn't done shit. And his nuke on Koshi was so horribly reasoned i don't even know what to say..

It means im town dummy.

You tunneled Pandain on D1. Then out of nowhere you did nuke Koshi. Then you laid out 6 reads who were "not town but not sure". That's not town!Oats.

Lol. Actually that is town oats. Not the laid out 6 reads thing, but that was me ordering my mind and getting back into the game after like a day of not really doing anything.

In which Seuss changed the read on you from scum to town. Yeah indeed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 13:19 GMT
#2925
:D
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 13:19 GMT
#2927
My only concern is that Pandain calls me scummy and is setting up my misslynch.

But Onegu is doing the same thing so they can both die.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 13:33 GMT
#2929
Call me crazy but I think that Prome only got 5 guys doing yolo and then he asked people to stop, which is somehwat strange knowing my role pm. Even if my best thing is on 5.

How the fuck did Oats get 7?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 13:33 GMT
#2930
w.e I don't care. It's for tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 13:33 GMT
#2931
Also Oats nuked me because I was on Seuss his ass this game. That's the real reason.

But it's all for tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 13:36 GMT
#2932
Marv are you sure that Seuss and VA can't be scum together?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 01 2013 13:36 GMT
#2933
Somewhere I feel Oats/Seuss/VA
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 308
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 128
BRAT_OK 72
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3106
Bisu 2175
Soulkey 1029
EffOrt 510
Larva 410
Mini 380
ZerO 198
Dewaltoss 186
hero 103
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 62
Sharp 61
Shinee 50
Barracks 34
Bale 28
Terrorterran 23
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Dendi1268
XaKoH 436
420jenkins392
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4603
pashabiceps787
Fnx 671
x6flipin324
edward28
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu390
Other Games
Grubby2860
Liquid`RaSZi1567
FrodaN717
XBOCT260
Livibee182
TKL 113
C9.Mang0106
QueenE96
RotterdaM50
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 51
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3019
• TFBlade701
Other Games
• Shiphtur560
• WagamamaTV498
• imaqtpie471
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 13m
Patches Events
22h 13m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.