• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:14
CEST 13:14
KST 20:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8924 users

"##" Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 22 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 02 2013 13:41 GMT
#3335
On November 02 2013 22:32 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 22:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok koshi, so rayn is scum and raun has calling me scum. Therefore im town. End of story.

Yeah, that's not how it works, as you know.

Dunno why you're even making this argument when I know you bring up Oats/gonzaw from LIX sometimes.

No, you see, the Oats and gonzaw thing was when I was pretty much outed as scum and was only saved by role mechanics. Rayn was totally not gonna be lynched when he started his bigass push on me at the start of the night. Threating to lynch me and all that also after the Koshi nuke. So yeah its different.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 02 2013 13:54 GMT
#3339
Like Marv, you are calling Koshi town for pushing Seuss right?
Isnt that the same thing?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 02 2013 13:57 GMT
#3342
On November 02 2013 22:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 02 2013 22:32 marvellosity wrote:
On November 02 2013 22:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok koshi, so rayn is scum and raun has calling me scum. Therefore im town. End of story.

Yeah, that's not how it works, as you know.

Dunno why you're even making this argument when I know you bring up Oats/gonzaw from LIX sometimes.

No, you see, the Oats and gonzaw thing was when I was pretty much outed as scum and was only saved by role mechanics. Rayn was totally not gonna be lynched when he started his bigass push on me at the start of the night. Threating to lynch me and all that also after the Koshi nuke. So yeah its different.

Given I'm one of the towniest towningtons who ever towned and I'm very suspicious of rayn since the beginning of the night, I don't know why you think this?

When did you start your push on him?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 02 2013 13:59 GMT
#3345
On November 02 2013 22:58 marvellosity wrote:
Uh, I was suspicious of him n1 I guess. Kinda let it go at the start of d2. And back again on n2.

when did we nuke?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 02 2013 17:30 GMT
#3358
Kush is anti town for sure.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 03 2013 02:58 GMT
#3426
ok so I died in other game.
Time to tryhard it UP.

So Rayn, who do you want to die today?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 03 2013 02:58 GMT
#3427
Do you still need a twerk Marv?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 03 2013 12:04 GMT
#3438
hey prome's role seems almost exactly like mine
I have 2,5,7 too.
And 5 is also a 2 night thing.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 03 2013 13:36 GMT
#3442
Ok so OOHCHILD, do you think you can post a 15 page filter as non-town?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 03 2013 13:46 GMT
#3445
I parity copped you then forgot to do my second check cause im really bad.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 03 2013 13:51 GMT
#3448
Its 2 in the afternoon man, WAKE UP.
But yeah Im a horrible person. I went to sleep and was thinking about whether I should come back down and turn on my computer and send in the night action but then I realized I would rather sleep than do something that doesnt make much difference in a virtual game anyway
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 03 2013 14:32 GMT
#3484
ok my 7 action is bus driver but I didnt use it because I was scared of vigs and shit killing my townreads.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 03 2013 14:32 GMT
#3486
Lol marv is so drunk

##Twerk
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 03 2013 18:12 GMT
#3506
Yes thats right rayn.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 03 2013 18:22 GMT
#3515
lol since when do scum get parity cops. Lol rayn fail.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 03:47 GMT
#3705
Wheee Rayn so me and Marv are the last scum?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 04:03 GMT
#3713
eh yeah Im 3-5-7 and the EXACT same shit as prome. Hahahahaha I guess that means hes scum.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 04:21 GMT
#3715
On November 04 2013 13:07 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 13:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
eh yeah Im 3-5-7 and the EXACT same shit as prome. Hahahahaha I guess that means hes scum.


if so does that mean that one of Koshi/marv has to be scum?

These roles make little to no sense to me; I can't actually figure out a way for them to be balanced and yet I'm sure they are truthful as claimed since you/me and marv/koshi can confirm each others' roles existing as the other one has claimed them. You and I have terrible scum roles, like being X, parity cop are both terrible mafia roles. Busdriver would be alright though. If someone who charges up is scum I'd say it has to be one of the people with watcher/tracker, jk, rb, doc. Though the watcher/tracker doesn't matter at all when it comes to mafia this game since all the town blues auto out themselves.

No, someone is fakeclaiming for sure.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 09:52 GMT
#3722
I dont know yet Prome.
Ok so there are 2 pairs of people with exactly the same powers right?

So it makes sense that either all are town or the pairs are different alignments. So currently, Koshi and Prome are scum if that is the case.

There is a huge BUT here though. Would scum get the same powers as the town counterparts? I dont think so. Would scum get fakeclaims? Almost assuredly. So if the second scenario is the one that is true, then koshi and Prome fakeclaimed.
I dont actually think its that far a stretch to think that Prome faked the anger at marv for RBing him.

I wanna know why Prome chose Seuss actually. Prome please tell us.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 04 2013 09:56 GMT
#3725
Lol what a case Koshi. What a case.
Where to start?

Ok so I didnt interact with Onegu right? I didnt because I didnt think it was useful, either I believed his spiel or didnt. Secondly, I was playing devil's advocate with the Onegu lynch, and seeing what you people said to someone against the obvious scum lynch. Marv getting pretty angry was a good tell that he really really though Onegu was scum, also I went to sleep shortly after so there was no point keeping on doing that.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 654
WardiTV184
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11902
StarCastTV_EN365
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko274
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14019
Bisu 3836
Jaedong 3580
EffOrt 1139
BeSt 892
ZerO 446
Horang2 436
Pusan 263
Larva 240
actioN 232
[ Show more ]
Zeus 222
Hyun 139
Mind 133
Barracks 87
ggaemo 71
Killer 47
Yoon 47
scan(afreeca) 44
Sharp 43
NotJumperer 38
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 30
Sacsri 21
Hm[arnc] 21
Sea.KH 15
Terrorterran 13
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Dota 2
Dendi116
League of Legends
JimRising 377
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1620
byalli776
Other Games
crisheroes247
Pyrionflax175
dupreeh101
Mew2King67
DeMusliM58
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV538
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Jankos1299
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 46m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.