• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:46
CEST 19:46
KST 02:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10116 users

"##" Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 18:26 GMT
#2043
I do agree Koshi is a genius.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 18:28 GMT
#2046
Ready the defensive missiles Soldiers!

[image loading]

Missile defense is ready Commander, but we can only save one. Who do we save?



Koshi it too valuable to lose!
##Defend Koshi




NUCLEAR DEFENSE ACTIVATED, THE NUKE HAS BEEN SHOT DOWN!!!
[image loading]



+ Show Spoiler +
This is all fake, but I am giving the hosts hints.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 18:47 GMT
#2071
btw rayn. You are pretty low on figuring out posts as well. Unless you are trying to read people without interacting with them. Look at you and Oats, there is nothing between you 2.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 18:51 GMT
#2075
On October 31 2013 03:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 03:47 Koshi wrote:
btw rayn. You are pretty low on figuring out posts as well. Unless you are trying to read people without interacting with them. Look at you and Oats, there is nothing between you 2.

I thought Oats was town from his posts, especially from what he said about Pandain. It's useless to interact with Oats if i think he is town because it doesn't get me anywhere. I only interact with Oats when i do not think he is town or when i need him to do what i say. Otherwise it's useless.

Cool that you speak in past tense.

Evul Koshi-nuking Oats.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 20:06 GMT
#2139
btw, it isn't certain that there is 3rd party. I asked the hosts. Because the OP looked like Aperture. Not because I am scum and looking for 3p.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 20:08 GMT
#2141
Also if people die that have nukes going to them I think Sentinel is scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 20:08 GMT
#2142
Like, if the nuke doesn't kill them.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 20:54 GMT
#2163
If the nuke is real:

I go for Oats, Pandain, Kush for scumteam.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 20:56 GMT
#2168
On October 31 2013 05:54 Koshi wrote:
If the nuke is real:

I go for Oats, Pandain, Kush for scumteam.

Maybe change Kush with rayn. Because it is almost impossible that those scummers are not noticed by rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 20:57 GMT
#2173
On October 31 2013 05:55 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 05:54 Koshi wrote:
If the nuke is real:

I go for Oats, Pandain, Kush for scumteam.

Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 05:08 Koshi wrote:
Also if people die that have nukes going to them I think Sentinel is scum.


reconcile those for me

Well, I don't think Sentinel is scum, but let's say SnB/Koshi/WoS dies tonight, then it is quite strange scum knows that the nukes going to us are fake. Or doublestack on one of us when there is marv in this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 21:03 GMT
#2189
WoS dieing is kinda rofl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 21:04 GMT
#2197
##Update Koshi

Go for it!!!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 21:09 GMT
#2207
I know flavor is flavor but it seems like the nukes are fake. If so they kinda should have made the nukes count only 12 hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 21:13 GMT
#2215
Did WoS die by a nuke or are we not allowed to know?

Because the flavor clearly states the nukes were disarmed and that WoS was shot and not nuked.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 21:14 GMT
#2219
Ohyeah now I guess we really have to filterdive WoS and see what he said.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 21:18 GMT
#2229
On October 31 2013 06:18 HotCottonCandy wrote:
oh yea, since everyone has already basically claimed did anyone ever specify having this removal of ## power? seems like something scum did to me but idk why.

Could be because I powered up every person in the game yesterday lol

It's Kush.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 23:36 GMT
#2267
I am off to bed. I already said enough about my role I think. Pretty sure when I get lynched I can roleclaim.

But the answer to your question is yes, rayn. But dont use that relegate thingie on me. My stuff is bad and low priced.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 23:41 GMT
#2268
Also rayn + marv. Can you both do exactly what the other guy asks. It will be a glorious day if you both decide that the other dude is town and prove it for the rest of the thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 09:41 GMT
#2355
I think Oats/Seuss are scum I am rereading the game atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 09:41 GMT
#2356
marv are you good with entrance posts?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 308
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 128
BRAT_OK 72
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3106
Bisu 2175
Soulkey 1029
EffOrt 510
Larva 410
Mini 380
ZerO 198
Dewaltoss 186
hero 103
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 62
Sharp 61
Shinee 50
Barracks 34
Bale 28
Terrorterran 23
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Dendi1268
XaKoH 436
420jenkins392
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4603
pashabiceps787
Fnx 671
x6flipin324
edward28
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu390
Other Games
Grubby2860
Liquid`RaSZi1567
FrodaN717
XBOCT260
Livibee182
TKL 113
C9.Mang0106
QueenE96
RotterdaM50
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 51
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3019
• TFBlade701
Other Games
• Shiphtur560
• WagamamaTV498
• imaqtpie471
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 14m
Patches Events
22h 14m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.