• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:14
CEST 13:14
KST 20:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8915 users

"##" Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 22 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 13:00 GMT
#2913
On November 01 2013 21:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 21:50 marvellosity wrote:
On November 01 2013 21:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 02:49 Seuss wrote:
Going back through the first day for Oats, he really embodies what's been annoying me all game. He's something of a bully, spending most of his time pushing people around while generally avoiding questions himself. There's a smattering of posts which involve effort/fair argument, but his signal to noise ratio is bad. He's also second only to Koshi in terms of random power-begging.

I think in the end of the day mad rush I gave him more credit than he deserved, and weighted the meta rebuffs I'd received too heavily. Maybe I'm just jealous, but he got to dance around all of day 1 while I and others got grilled. I don't like that, and I don't like that I really don't know where he stands on anyone at the moment.

Combined with his N1 actions, I'm sticking with my scum read. I regret having powered him up.

I am conflicted about this post because on the other hand it's a total 180 on Oats for idk what reason and it contradicts his behavior regarding Oats on D1.
On the other hand the second paragraph is exactly my thoughts on Oats on N1 and after that. :E

The 2nd paragraph says nothing.

Literally you're saying "he has the exact same thoughts in 2nd paragraph"

Literally his only thought in the 2nde paragraph is "I don't know where he stands at the moment"

This is not a townie nor a mafia thing to say, it provides nothing of any interest other than an extremely brief summary of what Oats did on N1.

I know it says nothing. It doesn't change the fact that i thought the same, and still do, because Oats hasn't done shit. And his nuke on Koshi was so horribly reasoned i don't even know what to say..

It means im town dummy.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 13:04 GMT
#2916
On November 01 2013 22:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 22:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 01 2013 21:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 01 2013 21:50 marvellosity wrote:
On November 01 2013 21:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 02:49 Seuss wrote:
Going back through the first day for Oats, he really embodies what's been annoying me all game. He's something of a bully, spending most of his time pushing people around while generally avoiding questions himself. There's a smattering of posts which involve effort/fair argument, but his signal to noise ratio is bad. He's also second only to Koshi in terms of random power-begging.

I think in the end of the day mad rush I gave him more credit than he deserved, and weighted the meta rebuffs I'd received too heavily. Maybe I'm just jealous, but he got to dance around all of day 1 while I and others got grilled. I don't like that, and I don't like that I really don't know where he stands on anyone at the moment.

Combined with his N1 actions, I'm sticking with my scum read. I regret having powered him up.

I am conflicted about this post because on the other hand it's a total 180 on Oats for idk what reason and it contradicts his behavior regarding Oats on D1.
On the other hand the second paragraph is exactly my thoughts on Oats on N1 and after that. :E

The 2nd paragraph says nothing.

Literally you're saying "he has the exact same thoughts in 2nd paragraph"

Literally his only thought in the 2nde paragraph is "I don't know where he stands at the moment"

This is not a townie nor a mafia thing to say, it provides nothing of any interest other than an extremely brief summary of what Oats did on N1.

I know it says nothing. It doesn't change the fact that i thought the same, and still do, because Oats hasn't done shit. And his nuke on Koshi was so horribly reasoned i don't even know what to say..

It means im town dummy.

You tunneled Pandain on D1. Then out of nowhere you did nuke Koshi. Then you laid out 6 reads who were "not town but not sure". That's not town!Oats.

Lol. Actually that is town oats. Not the laid out 6 reads thing, but that was me ordering my mind and getting back into the game after like a day of not really doing anything.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 13:04 GMT
#2917
Why dont I just nuke Pandain as scum rayn.
Come on.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 13:38 GMT
#2937
On November 01 2013 22:33 Koshi wrote:
Also Oats nuked me because I was on Seuss his ass this game. That's the real reason.

But it's all for tomorrow.

Lol so instead of fabricating a legit sounding reason, I decide to make up something totally unbelievable?
Right. Koshi, I think you might be a bit mad.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 13:44 GMT
#2945
On November 01 2013 22:39 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 01 2013 22:33 Koshi wrote:
Also Oats nuked me because I was on Seuss his ass this game. That's the real reason.

But it's all for tomorrow.

Lol so instead of fabricating a legit sounding reason, I decide to make up something totally unbelievable?
Right. Koshi, I think you might be a bit mad.

It's because there wasn't a reasonable reason for your actions. So, whatever.

no, exactly. What stupid scum move is it to nuke someone you barely even talked about and most people leaned town on without prior conversation or ANYTHING at all that would seem to make it less suspicious for me to nuke koshi?

Nope apparently koshi thinks that scumOats decides to nuke first and explain later, and comes up with the most bullshit reason he has ever seen.

Decide which is more likely,
Town oats impulsively seeing something scummy and launching the nuke without regards to his appearance,
Or
Scum oats decides to kill koshi after he gets a nuke and just shoots it off hoping no one notices it in the mayhem?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 13:45 GMT
#2948
ok so this is an extended OMGUS on Koshi by Onegu.
Interesting.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 13:45 GMT
#2949
You wanna explain that vote marv?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 13:48 GMT
#2953
On November 01 2013 22:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 22:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
You wanna explain that vote marv?

Do you want to read my posts?

right I was under the impression that you were voting Onegu, not Seuss. So what happened with your normal give the replacement a day to settle in?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 15:39 GMT
#3008
In fairness, you guys are a bunch of twats.

Man I kinda like the case on koshi actually. Rayn calling it bullshit seems like scum heaping more and more on what looks like a lynch. Might be a mislynch. Might not.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 16:42 GMT
#3012
On November 02 2013 00:50 marvellosity wrote:
Seriously, you're away for two hours, and that's what you have to post?

I really dunno what you want but I wont give in to terrorists.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 16:48 GMT
#3021
I could post like a 2 paragraph post about how I am really wishy washy about Rayn/Onegu/Koshi but do you really want to know that?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 16:52 GMT
#3022
On November 02 2013 01:46 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 01:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 02 2013 00:50 marvellosity wrote:
Seriously, you're away for two hours, and that's what you have to post?

I really dunno what you want but I wont give in to terrorists.

Do you remember how I shouted at you, after Golden Sun in fact, for trolling around as town?

Well, if you're town now, stop it. Just stop it.

Play like a townie plays.

chill the fuck out and ask me questions then. Do you want me to pull shit out of my ass or to play the game like how I see it?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 16:57 GMT
#3024
On November 02 2013 01:53 marvellosity wrote:
Well, if you're playing the game like you see it, you're not playing it very well.

Why the fuck aren't you voting Onegu after what he did?

How could you possibly like his case on Koshi when it's all built on stuff that he does as town AND HE HAS NOT EVEN READ HIS FILTER.

doesnt strike me as something mafia exclusively does either.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 16:59 GMT
#3026
I am voting for Rayn.
It comes from mafia under a lot of pressure.
Look marv, let me think.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 17:09 GMT
#3029
On November 02 2013 02:01 marvellosity wrote:
Also Koshi is the towniest guy in the game.

Cept me obviously.

##unvote
##vote Onegu
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2013 17:19 GMT
#3037
yeah whatever, I think onegu is gonna flip scum but what next?? ?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 02 2013 05:19 GMT
#3244
yeah Prome is just totally afk, he didnt post in the OMGUS game we were in also.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 02 2013 05:29 GMT
#3245
nah I think prome is town and we either lynch Rayn or Pandain tmr.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 02 2013 13:30 GMT
#3326
Ok koshi, so rayn is scum and raun has calling me scum. Therefore im town. End of story.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 02 2013 13:31 GMT
#3327
but yeah rayn, total bullshit coming out from you. Vig him someone.

No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 654
WardiTV184
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11902
StarCastTV_EN365
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko274
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14019
Bisu 3836
Jaedong 3580
EffOrt 1139
BeSt 892
ZerO 446
Horang2 436
Pusan 263
Larva 240
actioN 232
[ Show more ]
Zeus 222
Hyun 139
Mind 133
Barracks 87
ggaemo 71
Killer 47
Yoon 47
scan(afreeca) 44
Sharp 43
NotJumperer 38
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 30
Sacsri 21
Hm[arnc] 21
Sea.KH 15
Terrorterran 13
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Dota 2
Dendi116
League of Legends
JimRising 377
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1620
byalli776
Other Games
crisheroes247
Pyrionflax175
dupreeh101
Mew2King67
DeMusliM58
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV538
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Jankos1299
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 46m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.