• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9029 users

"##" Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 39 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 13:55 GMT
#1852
fyi I will not use my RB spell tonight. I need 5 votes for that. True story.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 14:01 GMT
#1854
CobraTank?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 14:15 GMT
#1862
On October 30 2013 23:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
So hard to explain what im thinking.

Hm.
ok, so a townie sees that he gets a nuke. Oh wait can it be roleblocked? Let me ask the hosts through PM.

I didn't ask about RB?????

I asked if it can be saved by a doc. How did I ask if it could be RB?

On October 30 2013 06:14 Koshi wrote:
Is a nuke blockable? Is is 1KP or is it a NUKE?


Ok I see that you might think that now...

I meant "blockable by a doc" that's why I followed up with is it 1 KP or a NUKE?

Because real nukes can't be blocked by docs.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 14:17 GMT
#1863
But w.e
If I die.
Kill Oats

:D

I feel Oats, Seuss scumteam suddenly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 14:24 GMT
#1882
rofl kush
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 14:38 GMT
#1903
Damn dat Kush meta.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 14:40 GMT
#1908
Clarity was a policy lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 14:53 GMT
#1917
On October 30 2013 23:45 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 23:40 Koshi wrote:
Clarity was a policy lynch.

Koshi not to be mean but you are playing so poorly this game in particular
It's really the only reason I think you're town

Almost makes me think you are town. Almost!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 15:00 GMT
#1925
Agree tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 15:14 GMT
#1932
Well, yeah, I also pondered over that. But he came back before the flip. So dnu.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 15:30 GMT
#1944
On October 31 2013 00:16 marvellosity wrote:
no, Koshi was saying that rayn would be mad that i was defaulting to a policy lynch on someone who I'd thought was probably town earlier.

It's more that we lynched somebody that he said was town and that "his lynch" didn't go through.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 15:41 GMT
#1947
On October 31 2013 00:29 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Phone post

I am immune to nukes.
If OOH is kush I'm okay with my decision to nuke him

arffff. If the nukes are real I am going to be sad.

Use your anti missile system to save me please.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 16:35 GMT
#1956
So is Oats scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 16:57 GMT
#1970
On October 31 2013 01:45 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 01:37 Promethelax wrote:
For serious Suess, I get that those things happened but this game is about conclusions not summaries.


I'm a mathematician and an analyst. I'm trained to support my conclusions with facts/probable cause/proven theorems etc. This whole "I will post one sentence that is my conclusion and then cause a long confusing debate where no one has any idea what anyone else is thinking" thing baffles me.

But to reiterate what I said at the end of my post. I think OOHCHILD is scum, HotCottonCandy is probably scum, and Oats is looking pretty scummy as well.

So Oats is scum for nuking me? Because you had a STRONG townread on Oats before. As an analyst, don't you work with pro's and cons? After pushing red button all the pro town things Oats did are wiped away and he is scum for you now?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 17:03 GMT
#1972
On October 31 2013 02:00 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 01:57 Koshi wrote:
On October 31 2013 01:45 Seuss wrote:
On October 31 2013 01:37 Promethelax wrote:
For serious Suess, I get that those things happened but this game is about conclusions not summaries.


I'm a mathematician and an analyst. I'm trained to support my conclusions with facts/probable cause/proven theorems etc. This whole "I will post one sentence that is my conclusion and then cause a long confusing debate where no one has any idea what anyone else is thinking" thing baffles me.

But to reiterate what I said at the end of my post. I think OOHCHILD is scum, HotCottonCandy is probably scum, and Oats is looking pretty scummy as well.

So Oats is scum for nuking me? Because you had a STRONG townread on Oats before. As an analyst, don't you work with pro's and cons? After pushing red button all the pro town things Oats did are wiped away and he is scum for you now?


I haven't gone back to compare Oats' N1 actions with his D1 actions because I spent all my time scrutinizing OOHCHILD and HotCottonCandy. The statement on Oats was basically only considering his N1 play.

So is Oats scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 17:23 GMT
#1990
On October 31 2013 02:20 marvellosity wrote:
Interestingly only 5 people twerked me despite me being a universal townread. You guys are super rubbish.

Who?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 18:06 GMT
#2026
How did you guys catch rayn in the Mafia Championship game on TL? Because rayn would take more control of the game, which he did D1, I had him as town leader. Unless we were really on town only he would not be so easy. rayn would never be so passive is he is scum together with WoS or another scummer that was up for lynch yesterday.

I think.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 18:07 GMT
#2027
^ rayn would take more control as scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 18:08 GMT
#2030
Also. I don't want to lynch rayn based on meta. Because he gets a lot of shit as well for his meta, and the only way to step away from it, is to play more calm as town. It's unfair to force him to play superactive pushy or give him a scumread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 18:11 GMT
#2031
On October 31 2013 03:06 Koshi wrote:
How did you guys catch rayn in the Mafia Championship game on TL? Because rayn would take more control of the game, which he did D1, I had him as town leader. Unless we were really on town only he would not be so easy. rayn would never be so passive is he is scum together with WoS or another scummer that was up for lynch yesterday.

I think.

I don't know what I wrote here. 0o ignore it unless you speak Koshi.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5211
Bisu 2216
Soulkey 1509
EffOrt 1062
Jaedong 961
Horang2 706
Mini 516
actioN 412
ZerO 355
Larva 350
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 264
Mind 105
Sharp 84
Sea.KH 81
Pusan 79
Dewaltoss 74
Shinee 70
hero 68
Snow 63
Hyun 56
Barracks 53
Bale 42
sorry 38
ToSsGirL 36
Sacsri 21
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 16
Terrorterran 14
NaDa 13
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4617
qojqva2590
Dendi1120
Counter-Strike
fl0m691
Fnx 600
x6flipin5
Other Games
hiko921
B2W.Neo769
Lowko366
crisheroes277
DeMusliM245
Liquid`RaSZi213
Pyrionflax208
XBOCT196
Hui .194
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX177
QueenE82
Mew2King49
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV682
League of Legends
• Nemesis2754
• Jankos1858
Other Games
• Shiphtur168
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 35m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.