• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:54
CEST 17:54
KST 00:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7606 users

Hogwarts Mafia - Page 294

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 292 293 294 295 296 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 03 2013 17:39 GMT
#5861
Wait, I didn't know scum played to that wincon. There was no way for me to know Onegu had the last hallow and between skanjab1s and Onegu I was not sure who the scum was.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 03 2013 17:40 GMT
#5862
On November 04 2013 02:39 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 02:33 justanothertownie wrote:
But what reason was there to tell them if they can't save me anyways? Also scum didn't knew I had the cloak also so I thought if I kept that hidden there was at least a possibility that you don't shoot me because I was a good doc/redirect target.



Ok you are confirmed town, syllo confirmed town, mocsta close to confirmed. One scum between me grack and rayn, no matter who it is they know you have the wand from BH. They cannot let you keep the wand and be able to shoot into the scum pool each night and win. They have to shoot you and get the wand back. There is no other possible shots that night knowing you have the wand.

Well yes there is. You did not need to kill me instantly just because of the wand. That's why I called for people to protect me.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
November 03 2013 17:41 GMT
#5863
On November 04 2013 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Wait, I didn't know scum played to that wincon. There was no way for me to know Onegu had the last hallow and between skanjab1s and Onegu I was not sure who the scum was.

Right, but since it was impossible for mafia to win in any other way, it's reasonable to assume that they are. No one else was talking about deathly hallows, so a townie probably didn't have them.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 03 2013 17:42 GMT
#5864
there are only 3 possible scum players left, if you keep the wand, shoot one, lynch one, and shoot again. Even if mocsta is scum then its 2v1 and he gets lynched in lylo.
Try TL Mafia!!!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 03 2013 17:44 GMT
#5865
On November 04 2013 02:41 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Wait, I didn't know scum played to that wincon. There was no way for me to know Onegu had the last hallow and between skanjab1s and Onegu I was not sure who the scum was.

Right, but since it was impossible for mafia to win in any other way, it's reasonable to assume that they are. No one else was talking about deathly hallows, so a townie probably didn't have them.

Not necessarily. The description of the hallows suggested it was a wincon for only the person who gets them all. I only heard it was for your fraction when they said that AFTER THE GAME WAS OVER. Also Hopeless had the stone for the majority of the game and didn't say anything. I suspected sno to have it though...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 03 2013 17:44 GMT
#5866
On November 04 2013 02:42 Onegu wrote:
there are only 3 possible scum players left, if you keep the wand, shoot one, lynch one, and shoot again. Even if mocsta is scum then its 2v1 and he gets lynched in lylo.

Yeah, no nightkills right?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 03 2013 17:45 GMT
#5867
On November 04 2013 02:41 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Wait, I didn't know scum played to that wincon. There was no way for me to know Onegu had the last hallow and between skanjab1s and Onegu I was not sure who the scum was.

Right, but since it was impossible for mafia to win in any other way, it's reasonable to assume that they are. No one else was talking about deathly hallows, so a townie probably didn't have them.



I was actually thinking of how to win without getting them as I thought the cloak straight up made you immune, and I thought mocsta had it. So I was planning on not getting shot getting a mislynch and shooting both of you hopeing to kill one of you to make it 1v1 if I couldnt get the hallows
Try TL Mafia!!!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 03 2013 17:46 GMT
#5868
You have received the Invisibility Cloak. It makes you immune to any night Actions except for KP. Once you die, the item will be given to the person who killed you.

If you manage to gather all three Deathly Hallows, you win the game.

Now tell me you read that your faction wins if you collect all of them...
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 03 2013 17:46 GMT
#5869
I don't think scum should have been able to RNG into the elder wand. I mean yeah they ended up needing it to stay in the game but it could have very easily made the game unwinnable for town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 03 2013 17:48 GMT
#5870
On November 04 2013 02:46 Hopeless1der wrote:
I don't think scum should have been able to RNG into the elder wand. I mean yeah they ended up needing it to stay in the game but it could have very easily made the game unwinnable for town.

True. Especially considering how close they got to winning although they lost half their team N1. But this game was really luck based anyways so it's ok I guess.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 03 2013 17:50 GMT
#5871
Oh I also didn't bring up the stone because I was supposed to live an extra 24 hours, but hosts made an error. If/when I died I was going to reveal it. I had no way to get the other hallows so it wasn't worth bringing up in my opinion.

Side note id tried to cop check onegu the night I died. No idea how that would have turned out.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 03 2013 17:50 GMT
#5872
On November 04 2013 02:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 02:42 Onegu wrote:
there are only 3 possible scum players left, if you keep the wand, shoot one, lynch one, and shoot again. Even if mocsta is scum then its 2v1 and he gets lynched in lylo.

Yeah, no nightkills right?



The first NK has to be on you. I guess the only way not shooting you would work would be if mocsta was scum. If grack me or rayn are scum it gg if scum doesnt shoot you. ie Rayn is scum. You shoot me, rayn, nk syllo. JaT, grack, rayn, mocsta alive. Mislynch grack. Night actions rayn shoots you you shoot rayn. Mocsta is only player left alive and wins.
Try TL Mafia!!!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-03 17:51:24
November 03 2013 17:51 GMT
#5873
@ Hopeless: Oh yeah I read about that. Unfortunate for you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 03 2013 17:52 GMT
#5874
On November 04 2013 02:50 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 02:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 04 2013 02:42 Onegu wrote:
there are only 3 possible scum players left, if you keep the wand, shoot one, lynch one, and shoot again. Even if mocsta is scum then its 2v1 and he gets lynched in lylo.

Yeah, no nightkills right?



The first NK has to be on you. I guess the only way not shooting you would work would be if mocsta was scum. If grack me or rayn are scum it gg if scum doesnt shoot you. ie Rayn is scum. You shoot me, rayn, nk syllo. JaT, grack, rayn, mocsta alive. Mislynch grack. Night actions rayn shoots you you shoot rayn. Mocsta is only player left alive and wins.

Whatever I shot you and it is over. GG.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-03 17:54:21
November 03 2013 17:53 GMT
#5875
On November 04 2013 02:50 Hopeless1der wrote:
Oh I also didn't bring up the stone because I was supposed to live an extra 24 hours, but hosts made an error. If/when I died I was going to reveal it. I had no way to get the other hallows so it wasn't worth bringing up in my opinion.

Side note id tried to cop check onegu the night I died. No idea how that would have turned out.

They should have just allowed you to play for the 24 hours regardless of the flip. Knowing your alignment for those 24 hours pre-flip wouldn't really have impacted the game at all and most players already considered you town. The error was made and the option was between not allowing you to play or allowing, and the latter was clearly fairer in these circumstances.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 03 2013 17:53 GMT
#5876
On November 04 2013 02:50 Hopeless1der wrote:
Oh I also didn't bring up the stone because I was supposed to live an extra 24 hours, but hosts made an error. If/when I died I was going to reveal it. I had no way to get the other hallows so it wasn't worth bringing up in my opinion.

Side note id tried to cop check onegu the night I died. No idea how that would have turned out.



Yeah at first I thought syllo had it and I got it when he was shot and he was going to flip 24 hours later. Thats why I asked so many questions about it.
Try TL Mafia!!!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 03 2013 17:54 GMT
#5877
On November 04 2013 02:50 Hopeless1der wrote:
Oh I also didn't bring up the stone because I was supposed to live an extra 24 hours, but hosts made an error. If/when I died I was going to reveal it. I had no way to get the other hallows so it wasn't worth bringing up in my opinion.

Side note id tried to cop check onegu the night I died. No idea how that would have turned out.

Actually that means Onegu shouldn't even have had the Stone last night according to the post game discussion so he couldn't have won anyways.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 03 2013 17:55 GMT
#5878
On November 04 2013 02:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 02:50 Hopeless1der wrote:
Oh I also didn't bring up the stone because I was supposed to live an extra 24 hours, but hosts made an error. If/when I died I was going to reveal it. I had no way to get the other hallows so it wasn't worth bringing up in my opinion.

Side note id tried to cop check onegu the night I died. No idea how that would have turned out.

Actually that means Onegu shouldn't even have had the Stone last night according to the post game discussion so he couldn't have won anyways.



No I would have gotten it at the night post. He would flip with skanjabs.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 03 2013 17:56 GMT
#5879
On November 04 2013 02:53 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 02:50 Hopeless1der wrote:
Oh I also didn't bring up the stone because I was supposed to live an extra 24 hours, but hosts made an error. If/when I died I was going to reveal it. I had no way to get the other hallows so it wasn't worth bringing up in my opinion.

Side note id tried to cop check onegu the night I died. No idea how that would have turned out.

They should have just allowed you to play for the 24 hours regardless of the flip. Knowing your alignment for those 24 hours pre-flip wouldn't really have impacted the game at all and most players already considered you town.

Yeah I didn't really fight to stay in the game just kind of said welp I guess I'll go read the obsqt (which I'd already received before the error was identified). I maybe could have honor systemed into the 24 hours but I consider dead=dead when I flipped.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 03 2013 17:56 GMT
#5880
Hmm, Ok. Still his readcheck on you would have made us lynch you instead of skanjab.
Prev 1 292 293 294 295 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 527
BRAT_OK 61
MindelVK 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30594
Bisu 2607
Shuttle 1684
Hyuk 1032
EffOrt 803
Mini 763
Larva 404
Soma 382
firebathero 230
ZerO 230
[ Show more ]
hero 138
Sexy 59
Hyun 44
sorry 43
Mong 42
PianO 39
Trap 38
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 30
Killer 26
zelot 17
Rock 15
JulyZerg 13
Bale 12
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9590
qojqva1648
Dendi951
Counter-Strike
fl0m3192
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1429
crisheroes1077
Liquid`Hasu625
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo1110
Beastyqt648
Mlord359
FrodaN269
Hui .226
Livibee182
Liquid`VortiX162
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS93
Mew2King77
Trikslyr18
ZerO(Twitch)15
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 68
• StrangeGG 32
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7746
League of Legends
• Jankos1823
Other Games
• Shiphtur241
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
FEL
6m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 6m
INu's Battles
20h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
23h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.