• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:16
CEST 18:16
KST 01:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8916 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 03:36 GMT
#3917
On October 06 2013 12:34 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 12:22 Pandain wrote:
Summarize your qt in 3 minutes



Our QT wasn't super busy. A lot of is was the discussion of our night actions, which are summarized pretty cleanly in my explanations of our night actions. Again, I was deferring to hiro a lot in his scum read. hiro posted his shiao case in there, hence my shiao vote.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 03:39 GMT
#3919
On October 06 2013 12:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 12:32 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 06 2013 12:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 06 2013 12:29 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 06 2013 12:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
I dunno man, I've done some counterclaiming in my time but there are so many holes and farfetched fabrications in here.
If you were really the cop you would honestly be able to prove it pretty easily imo.

I don't think I've ever seen a counterclaim fail from the person who is telling the truth and you look like you're going to fail.


That's because your mind is already made up. Also, this isn't a typical counter-claim, we haven't talked about Koshi yet. Like I said earlier, cool your tits.

Talk about it now.
Like right now.
You don't get time to try and come up with shit.
Short version.
Right now.


Again, I don't have a fucking clue how to play blue. I don't really know how to act, my importance to town, and all that. I'm saying this not because I'm complaining, but because it should explain to you the weirdness of this.

I didn't counter claim Koshi because I ended up thinking that he was town fake claiming to protect me. It really boils down to that.

I can actually believe that somewhat.
Now onto your grand plan to catch the scumteam.
Go.


It's not that difficult really. I don't have to do much except act like scum. Do you disagree that the scum teams should be highly interested in coordinating at this time? I wanted to capitalize on that and act through coordinating night hits for the future as well as possible mislynches/votes. It wouldn't take much to get the other scum members, and if he is the 1, then hey at least theres 1 confirmed scum.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 03:41 GMT
#3922
On October 06 2013 12:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
What are your thoughts on Koshi now?
Is he scum or not, and why?

And again, grand scumplan.


He is scum. He has to be. This is the only way this game is not difficult in terms of rationalizing remaining people with scum reads.

Also, he really HAS been fucking off with a lot of town cred. Kinda like OO did in that one game. If he's scum, he knows his clock is ticking. It makes a lot of sense.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 03:44 GMT
#3925
On October 06 2013 12:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
koshi retracting the cop claim is the only way I dont vote s0lstice today. He led us to believe that koshi/VE/rayn were all confirmed for half the game if he was cop and thats no bueno.


Again, how dumb it is in your view DOES NOT MATTER. I did what I wanted to do because I thought it was the best course.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 03:45 GMT
#3929
Pandain if you really think I would even have the time right now to be writing up a fake QT you are full of shit.

If I'm scum I obviously do it beforehand.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 03:48 GMT
#3930
On October 06 2013 12:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 12:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
There's NO WAY koshi is fakeclaiming as town. THAT'S BULLSHIT. KOSHI IF YOU ARE FUCKING FAKECLAIMING AS TOWN PLEASE GTFO FOREVER.

He COULD be faking as scum, but i refuse to believe it.

Pretty much this.
Honestly given how people play these days, Solstice's suggestion is actually way more likely to me if Koshi is town fakeclaiming than scum fakeclaiming.

I just really don't see the advantage to saccing a scum member to out the cop like that.


I don't think it's that unlikely. It's so preposterous that it could work beautifully. Look what happened. He skates by for this long. Maybe it lasts until the cop is able to be dealt with later in the game and the timer doesn't matter. If not, then he still outs the cop in the end.

The thing is though, there was a chance the cop would think that he was town. He was right in this case.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 03:48 GMT
#3932
On October 06 2013 12:44 austinmcc wrote:
This is kinda neat.


how in the fuck are you enjoying this : /
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 03:50 GMT
#3933
along with the prius, we precision shotted s&b.

we disagreed here, but again I deferred.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 03:51 GMT
#3937
in other news I have no idea what the fuck to think of Rayn, hence why I haven;t touched him with a 10 foot pole.

he's fucking off with a lot of town cred too, but damn thats some serious wifom.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 03:59 GMT
#3943
On October 06 2013 12:58 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
i still think s0lstice is faking, I just have no clue why he's fakeclaiming.

And that makes me scared.


You should be scared because this is not a fake-claim.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 04:03 GMT
#3946
On October 06 2013 13:00 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 12:59 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 06 2013 12:58 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
i still think s0lstice is faking, I just have no clue why he's fakeclaiming.

And that makes me scared.


You should be scared because this is not a fake-claim.


Look me right in the strawberry topping and tell me this isn't a fakeclaim.

Why didn't you out as soon as you saw the koshi fakeclaim? One more time for me.


Because I was thunderstruck. Someone claiming your role is a very unique shock. I took time to think it through, and like I said, for better or ill, I ended up on Koshi town because it would be a pretty crazy play for mafia.

I honestly thought that he would eventually come clean, but I didn't know the when.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 04:05 GMT
#3949
I didn't think the trade was worth it at the time if he was mafia.

I'm really not sure now. The value of the cop abilities is open to interpretation, and theres a lot of scum. Losing one isn't a death knell. Just dunno.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 04:06 GMT
#3952
On October 06 2013 13:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Nah looking through Koshi's filter----would be fucking ingenious scumplay if he faked everything since his claim.

I don't think I've ever seen ingenious scumplay.
Keeping it simple: solstice is scum. End of story.


Koshi is not dumb. Also if he is scum, he has a QT. This is lazy thinking WoS.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 04:09 GMT
#3955
On October 06 2013 13:05 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 13:03 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 06 2013 13:00 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 06 2013 12:59 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 06 2013 12:58 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
i still think s0lstice is faking, I just have no clue why he's fakeclaiming.

And that makes me scared.


You should be scared because this is not a fake-claim.


Look me right in the strawberry topping and tell me this isn't a fakeclaim.

Why didn't you out as soon as you saw the koshi fakeclaim? One more time for me.


Because I was thunderstruck. Someone claiming your role is a very unique shock. I took time to think it through, and like I said, for better or ill, I ended up on Koshi town because it would be a pretty crazy play for mafia.

I honestly thought that he would eventually come clean, but I didn't know the when.


So from your PoV he was going to draw a mafia shot?

So is Koshi Town or Mafia for you right now? He confirmed Oats. If he were town id think he'd fess up by now to the fakeclaiming. Why did Koshi fakeclaim when he did as mafia???


Yes to the bolded.

I think Koshi is scum. There's just not room for a town him. He has also done jack shit as a conf town, and has been riding on his claim. It makes a lot of sense for him if he knew that eventually the truth was gonna come out.


ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 04:12 GMT
#3957
On October 06 2013 13:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 13:03 austinmcc wrote:
Least believable thing about this whole deal is that WoS would turn down a cocaine-covered Prius.

lol why?
I don't believe anyone would use that on me.


I showed you where hiro hedged on you then town read you after prius night. Why is this so hard for you to accept?
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 04:14 GMT
#3959
Whatever, at least when I flip you'll lynch Koshi.

Please don't derp yourselves out of this like I derped the claim situation.

I need a smoke ill brb.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 04:16 GMT
#3961
On October 06 2013 13:13 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 13:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 06 2013 13:03 austinmcc wrote:
Least believable thing about this whole deal is that WoS would turn down a cocaine-covered Prius.

lol why?
I don't believe anyone would use that on me.
Not the item. Just in general. Someone shows up and puts a cocaine-covered Prius in front of you, something's going down. Definitely EITHER a cokehead or environmental freak IRL (or both).



solstice, you think Koshi is scum at this point. Talk to me about rayn/Ve/oats plox.


VE is town obviously.

I have no idea about rayn and oats, thats the honest truth. I think both look fucking scummy as hell, Rayn for the same reason as Koshi (doing fuck all with all this town cred when he is normally large and in charge), and I still think Oats is scummy for the same reasons I've been saying all game. It's really WIFOM though. Would Koshi be so brazen as to confirm his team with fake checks? Who the fuck knows.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 04:17 GMT
#3962
On October 06 2013 13:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 13:14 s0Lstice wrote:
Whatever, at least when I flip you'll lynch Koshi.

Please don't derp yourselves out of this like I derped the claim situation.

I need a smoke ill brb.

Nope.
Not enough rage.
Gave up too easy.

Man I'm just picturing myself in this scenario and I'd be SO ANGRY


I'm not you. Im feeling pretty embarrassed right now. I screwed up the fake claim, and I screwed up with Mr. CC. Anger is easily tempered by shame.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 04:23 GMT
#3969
On October 06 2013 13:17 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 13:16 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 06 2013 13:13 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 13:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 06 2013 13:03 austinmcc wrote:
Least believable thing about this whole deal is that WoS would turn down a cocaine-covered Prius.

lol why?
I don't believe anyone would use that on me.
Not the item. Just in general. Someone shows up and puts a cocaine-covered Prius in front of you, something's going down. Definitely EITHER a cokehead or environmental freak IRL (or both).



solstice, you think Koshi is scum at this point. Talk to me about rayn/Ve/oats plox.


VE is town obviously.

I have no idea about rayn and oats, thats the honest truth. I think both look fucking scummy as hell, Rayn for the same reason as Koshi (doing fuck all with all this town cred when he is normally large and in charge), and I still think Oats is scummy for the same reasons I've been saying all game. It's really WIFOM though. Would Koshi be so brazen as to confirm his team with fake checks? Who the fuck knows.
IF YOU ARE SCUM YOU ARE MAKING IT SOMEWHAT DIFFICULT TO GET YOU TO 100% SAY DUMB STUFF AND TRAP YOURSELF.

IF YOU ARE SCUM PLEASE START DOING THAT.


ITS BECAUSE I AM TOWN AND THE FUCKING COP.

caps. truth caps.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 06 2013 04:25 GMT
#3970
On October 06 2013 13:18 Pandain wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote S0lstice


no. this is not good enough. You asking me to paraphrase the QT amidst all this bullshit is pure crap. It's not a big QT but its not small.

if I am scum I fabricate a QT before doing this


how can you not see that my reaction is actually the townie one?
ATOBTTR
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM189
TaKeTV 119
IndyStarCraft 0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1493
RotterdaM 189
ByuN 114
BRAT_OK 7
IndyStarCraft 0
MaxPax 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4182
Bisu 1027
Shuttle 1002
Stork 525
BeSt 383
Mini 346
EffOrt 308
actioN 282
Rush 257
Horang2 251
[ Show more ]
hero 124
Mind 121
Light 100
Yoon 88
910 84
Zeus 72
Mong 60
Barracks 60
Snow 60
sorry 46
Shinee 41
Sea.KH 41
JYJ 31
HiyA 31
Terrorterran 27
Killer 25
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
Sexy 18
yabsab 16
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 11
zelot 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5949
qojqva2920
Dendi1305
Counter-Strike
fl0m3337
Fnx 726
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko873
ceh9467
Beastyqt459
Livibee329
XBOCT290
Hui .235
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr56
QueenE32
Chillindude20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2979
Other Games
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.