• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:15
CEST 09:15
KST 16:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9273 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
September 26 2013 18:40 GMT
#99
/replace
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
September 29 2013 04:02 GMT
#1413
hey all. I see you had a pretty talkative first day. I'm in for RoL.

Been following along loosely, gonna take me a bit to read it all in detail though.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
September 29 2013 18:04 GMT
#1481
fuck this is a long thread
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
September 29 2013 18:06 GMT
#1484
i like you koshi
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
September 29 2013 18:08 GMT
#1485
anyway I'm up to Pandain's entrance into the thread. some town reads so far but no strong scum reads.

hated hiro's entrance but he has since been a lil better as I continued reading. still plugging away+watching football
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
September 29 2013 18:11 GMT
#1488
On September 30 2013 03:09 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 03:08 s0Lstice wrote:
anyway I'm up to Pandain's entrance into the thread. some town reads so far but no strong scum reads.

hated hiro's entrance but he has since been a lil better as I continued reading. still plugging away+watching football


What does this even mean.



your name was just a reference for where I was at. the following clause was about my current status, nothing to do with what reads you had.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
September 30 2013 15:58 GMT
#1784
right well I'm here, taking me awhile to catch up. I'm about to say fuck it and just start playing from here on (with a helpful summary for pages 40-now from someone) but we'll see how much time I get tonight. I didn't want to say much without having a complete picture of the goings on but if that means I never start talking then it's no good.

from what I've read I don't like hiro, or Oats. Cheesecakes weird pressure vote on Oats bothered me as well.

hiro for his entrance into the thread and early passivity (agree with Palmar's points here).

Oats (at least up to where I stopped) hasn't started tunneling anyone yet, and is doing his 'drop a question into a bucket' thing he does as scum. I saw him engaging with the thread but had trouble figuring out what he was hoping to get from his questions and/or didn't see what he was doing with the answers he got.

There's some rumblings for FT. Nothing struck me as odd about him from what I read. I'll look closer tonight.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 01 2013 16:04 GMT
#2009
im here shiao
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 01 2013 16:07 GMT
#2012
On October 02 2013 01:06 ShiaoPi wrote:
@solstice:
so are you caught up yet?


no. i likely won't get the block of time I need until later this week unfortunately.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 01 2013 16:09 GMT
#2014
like I said earlier I did get up to page 40 or so. still don't like the FT lynch. didn't see anything in his filter that screamed scum to me.

from what I saw I would like to lynch hiro
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 01 2013 16:15 GMT
#2016
On October 02 2013 01:09 ShiaoPi wrote:
can you elaborate on reads you have made so far?


yea I got WoS, Vayne, s&b, VE, Koshi as town reads I feel pretty good about. WoS for being engaged and furthering discussion into useful directions, s&b for a few posts that struck me as really good thinking, VE is gut, Koshi hasn't flipped his switch to 'woe is me/how does I play game/is this good?' yet so he's probably town, Vayne for lacking ad hom mainly but also for some useful contributions that I'm not used to from him.

hiro entered the thread and didn't say shit about the rando lynch thing despite it being THE topic. I don't see how a townie isn't geeked out to talk about it. Hated his passive 'want to see more from X' posts.

Oats may have gotten better, but what I said earlier still stands at least from what I saw. I see participation in the thread without any motive force behind it.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 01 2013 16:16 GMT
#2017
On October 02 2013 01:11 ShiaoPi wrote:
can you perchance do filterdives on FT/VA/Mr.CC and share your thoughts on them?


probably not before lynch. I'll be sheeping today : / soon though
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 01 2013 19:19 GMT
#2084
@austin: tell me how I express guilt, specifically as it retains to an internet forum. you must know as it's important to your read on me.

##vote hiro protagonist

All my townreads for the most part are on FT and that makes me not want to sheep after all
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 01 2013 19:46 GMT
#2094
##unvote
##vote shiaopi


This would be my preference.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 01 2013 19:59 GMT
#2129
I'd prefer to not die by fire shiao. I just don't feel anything for you vs some positive feelings for FT.

Still think hiro is a better lynch than both
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 01 2013 20:16 GMT
#2145
On October 02 2013 05:11 hiro protagonist wrote:
goddamnit -__-


I've called you scum like 3 times. It's pretty much the most notable thing I've done, and I'm absent from your list post. Why?
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 01:09 GMT
#2238
austin, I'll discuss s0lstice with you

just to be clear...I am scum because I haven't been chomping at the bit to get all caught up and not be useless like you were correct?
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 01:31 GMT
#2261
oh austin dearest.

scum s0lstice: is skating by with lean reads because he can't for some reason (despite not being a dumbass) make convincing fake reads
town s0lstice: is skating by with lean reads because he is operating on incomplete information due to time comstraints but still feels compelled to be present and accounted for at important events (i.e. his first lynch)

again, not that I'm complaining about the time thing...but there is plenty to the town side of that and as far as I can tell you haven't made a clear case as to why one is better than the other. especially considering that I have a scum game to reference and I was in fine form in it.

you want to give hiro time to do something, and he was here from day 1. I've said I am not going to be useless all game and I meant it. If I never pull through, lynch me then. EZPZ

the truth is I have never been this inactive/useless as either alignment
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 01:36 GMT
#2268
On October 02 2013 10:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
In b4 "I never do that, too bad."

I guess I'm not surprised that nobody wants to know how i caught scum Oats.

I'm off for now.


i'm with you on scum Oats, fwiw
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 01:39 GMT
#2270
On October 02 2013 10:36 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:31 s0Lstice wrote:
oh austin dearest.

scum s0lstice: is skating by with lean reads because he can't for some reason (despite not being a dumbass) make convincing fake reads
town s0lstice: is skating by with lean reads because he is operating on incomplete information due to time comstraints but still feels compelled to be present and accounted for at important events (i.e. his first lynch)

again, not that I'm complaining about the time thing...but there is plenty to the town side of that and as far as I can tell you haven't made a clear case as to why one is better than the other. especially considering that I have a scum game to reference and I was in fine form in it.

you want to give hiro time to do something, and he was here from day 1. I've said I am not going to be useless all game and I meant it. If I never pull through, lynch me then. EZPZ

the truth is I have never been this inactive/useless as either alignment
We can only be dearest right now if you're town

I generally play active scum and I make fake reads and play and am somewhat active. I just played a scum game where I didn't post at all D2 and then just sheeped some vote right before the lynch happened. I do not buy into people always playing the same way, so having some fine form scum games(s) doesn't mean you're town this one (especially given that replacing into a game as scum is a whole different ball game than starting as scum).

Hiro has posted stuff that makes me want to get him to take stances on things he hasn't talked about. It's not just "post more", it's more "post on these specific topics"

You have posted a bunch about FT, but never actually SAID anything about him. Even more than VA's WHO SHOT BH? post, your FT comments are pure air. Never substantiated, constantly mentioned, and relatively important to the game given that he was up for lynch.

ALSO IF YOU'VE NEVER BEEN THIS INACTIVE/USLESS AS EITHER ALIGNMENT THEN I DON'T THINK IT MATTERS WHETHER YOU WERE ACTIVE SCUM IN SOME OTHER GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME. IT DOESN'T MATTER AT AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL. AND WHEN I'VE REPLACED IN AS SCUM I'VE BEEN INACTIVE, BUT REPLACING IN AS TOWN I USUALLY START COMING TO LIFE AFTER A BIT SO IT MAKES ME THINK EVEN MORE YOU ARE SCUM.

Sorry. Find you scummy. If you're townie we can makeup after the game, but no kissing because I got hot dog stand lady breath and you don't want none of that.


dude, you cited my capability as town to make good reads and good posts. thats meta. when you meta you have to provide both sides. that's why I said I haven't played like this as either alignment i.e. meta is going to be mostly useless at this point


ATOBTTR
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 334
Hyuk 204
Hyun 90
Shinee 57
Hm[arnc] 49
ZergMaN 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
JimRising 778
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King121
Other Games
summit1g9024
WinterStarcraft532
ArmadaUGS73
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream177
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2318
League of Legends
• Rush1647
• Lourlo1005
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 46m
INu's Battles
4h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 46m
Replay Cast
15h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.