• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:04
CEST 17:04
KST 00:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9406 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 04 2013 21:50 GMT
#3244
On October 05 2013 06:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 06:42 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 05 2013 06:40 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 05 2013 06:33 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 05 2013 06:30 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Solstice, you ignore the fact that VE is my townread atm. Oats did do something weird with that vote on him, though, but i didnt think anything of it at the time.


you didnt answer what I asked you.


I was trying to bait oats into calling me scum. He'd be like "shit dude thats a bad vote you mafia totally"...

Instead he was just paranoid about that vote, which is important.


right but that action resulted in you going at VE. that's the part I'm interested in.

That bush is nothing but twigs mang.


what do you mean?
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 04 2013 21:53 GMT
#3247
On October 05 2013 06:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
He keeps not answering the part of the question you're interested in - and that I'm interested in now that you ask it. He's beating around the bush so much that all the leaves have fallen off.


agreed
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 04 2013 21:59 GMT
#3250
On October 05 2013 06:55 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I dont understand what im supposed to answer here.


shortly after VE did something which supposedly puts him on your radar, you seemingly do nothing with it. He's your town read now, I get that, but after those posts I quoted it didn't take very long for you to get back to +1ing his posts.

I want to know what VE did that made you feel better in between those two times, because otherwise your little gambit was just a pretense.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 04 2013 22:01 GMT
#3251
On October 05 2013 06:59 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Oh, about how i went on VE for it. It was to fish for reactions, specifically from Oats. VE reacted weird to it and i called him out on it. Came to realize that was normal for VE so i got distracted by him.


yea i dont love this. gotta think on it.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 05 2013 03:41 GMT
#3449
I got a question for you Oats.

On September 27 2013 20:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
So Palmar, FT and Grack scumbuddies?


Quote from day 1. Is this sincere? Why did you say this?

ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 05 2013 03:42 GMT
#3450
dude WoS don't be doing homework people assign you it's dumb and doesn't tell anybody anything.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 05 2013 03:46 GMT
#3453
On October 05 2013 12:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah I kinda realized that partway through---the issue becomes I'm not going to be able to determine specifically who that third member is, but I can find scum in general.


Yea, talk to me what you just said about austin. Maybe it's just paranoia but I got little niggling doubts myself. Was that just a gut thing?
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 05 2013 03:50 GMT
#3458
On October 05 2013 12:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 12:41 s0Lstice wrote:
I got a question for you Oats.

On September 27 2013 20:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
So Palmar, FT and Grack scumbuddies?


Quote from day 1. Is this sincere? Why did you say this?


Cant remember, probably because of some association. But it wasnt a joke.

Why? 2 of them flipped town.


because in the quotes after that you give rayn shit for avoiding a townread on Palmar

On September 27 2013 23:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Leading on, rayn, how do you have these townreads on me and VE?


On September 27 2013 23:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
But Palmar is?
I dont understand man.


On September 27 2013 23:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 23:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
But Palmar is?
I dont understand man.

It doesn't matter, you don't need to understand.

I kinda wanna lynch WoS.

I kinda do need to understand how you formulate reads to know if you are town or scum.
For example, I think that your current reads on me and VE are not very well substantiated and you are avoiding giving Palmar a town read for no good reason.


Those aren't very far after. Seemingly contradictory, no?
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 05 2013 03:52 GMT
#3460
On October 05 2013 12:47 austinmcc wrote:
If we lynch you and you flip town, then yes we'll look at the filter from a townie pov.

And yeah, it's a bit silly to tell you to solve the game. But whatever. Do what you want, make some posts, maybe get Oats to scumclaim if he's actually scum.

If you're town, channel your post-lynch motivation and your inner-VA to get some correct reads and rub them in my face later (with the caveat that inner-VA refers to how much you relish rubbing something in someone else's face and not correctness of reads). Or some wrong reads and then rub then in my face. Or someone else's face.


why are you so slimy?
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 05 2013 04:01 GMT
#3464
On October 05 2013 12:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 12:50 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 05 2013 12:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2013 12:41 s0Lstice wrote:
I got a question for you Oats.

On September 27 2013 20:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
So Palmar, FT and Grack scumbuddies?


Quote from day 1. Is this sincere? Why did you say this?


Cant remember, probably because of some association. But it wasnt a joke.

Why? 2 of them flipped town.


because in the quotes after that you give rayn shit for avoiding a townread on Palmar

On September 27 2013 23:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Leading on, rayn, how do you have these townreads on me and VE?


On September 27 2013 23:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
But Palmar is?
I dont understand man.


On September 27 2013 23:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
But Palmar is?
I dont understand man.

It doesn't matter, you don't need to understand.

I kinda wanna lynch WoS.

I kinda do need to understand how you formulate reads to know if you are town or scum.
For example, I think that your current reads on me and VE are not very well substantiated and you are avoiding giving Palmar a town read for no good reason.


Those aren't very far after. Seemingly contradictory, no?

I give rayn shit for having a seemingly inconsistent read on me and VE.
How come rayn gives me and VE a town read but not Palmar for doing basically the same thing. Especially since he said that Palmar's posts make sense and all that. Thats what I was asking and pressuring him about.

The scumteam guess was unrelated at all.



Ok I get it. Not meant as an insult but you and Risen are cut from the same cloth ;D
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 05 2013 04:02 GMT
#3465
austin I still want to know why you are so slimy
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 05 2013 04:10 GMT
#3472
On October 05 2013 13:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
Because he demands actions speak for townies, but can't call me scum in spite of every action I take being anti-town. That's why.


he gives me funny feels. everytime I read something from him I feel like I'm listening to a car salesman. I don't think I recall seeing that from him before.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 05 2013 04:12 GMT
#3474
On October 05 2013 13:07 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 13:02 s0Lstice wrote:
austin I still want to know why you are so slimy
Don't know! Probably cuz I'm chatting with someone I think is mafia?

Or you're imagining things. Or I'm enjoying this game a little too much right at the moment.

I will admit that I spent some time watching some episodes of Torchwood today that involved some sort of thing emitting some sort of slime. Also possible that you're picking up on the slime I was looking at earlier.


I mean maybe this? Just so odd from you. We've played together a lot. It's like you're gloating right now with every post.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 05 2013 04:13 GMT
#3476
On October 05 2013 13:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
What do we think about austin/Pandain/Cheesecake scumteam?


Eh...Pandain looks pretty town to me. CC could totes be scum.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 05 2013 04:15 GMT
#3479
In regards to CC...maybe I'm looking too far into his gambit..but he literally ended up at the EXACT OPPOSITE conclusions that he should have based on the reactions he got
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 05 2013 04:19 GMT
#3483
@WoS his early vote on Oats

On September 28 2013 00:54 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:46 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
VE are you mafia? I expected mafia to jump all over that vote on oats.

And look, you're jumping all over it.

Are you retarded? You voted with no reasoning, what the fuck do you expect? Why is it exclusively scum that would call out a vote against someone with no reasoning provided?


It's probably the easiest thing for scum to pick out. If you were town, you'd have realized that it was bait for somebody to call me out on it, and I figured if Oats was mafia he'd be like WOW obvious scum here. I get the best reads when people think I'm scum--Speaking of which, do check noir I want to know your read of me there.


what?


If you were scum, I'd think you'd yell at me for making a terrible vote like that.


On September 28 2013 00:56 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:54 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:46 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
VE are you mafia? I expected mafia to jump all over that vote on oats.

And look, you're jumping all over it.

Are you retarded? You voted with no reasoning, what the fuck do you expect? Why is it exclusively scum that would call out a vote against someone with no reasoning provided?


It's probably the easiest thing for scum to pick out. If you were town, you'd have realized that it was bait for somebody to call me out on it, and I figured if Oats was mafia he'd be like WOW obvious scum here. I get the best reads when people think I'm scum--Speaking of which, do check noir I want to know your read of me there.


what?


If you were scum, I'd think you'd yell at me for making a terrible vote like that.

ok so im not scum.
Cool.

Thanks for taking your vote off me and putting it somewhere else.


You so paranoid, I don't feel like taking the time to ##Unvote. Oh, there we go! It is interesting that you care about that 1 vote on you.


Oats has the correct reaction (not freaking out) but then CC finds a reason to go after him anyway?

Then at VE...who does what mafia are supposed to do and jumps on it.

On September 28 2013 00:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:46 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
VE are you mafia? I expected mafia to jump all over that vote on oats.

And look, you're jumping all over it.

Are you retarded? You voted with no reasoning, what the fuck do you expect? Why is it exclusively scum that would call out a vote against someone with no reasoning provided?


It's probably the easiest thing for scum to pick out. If you were town, you'd have realized that it was bait for somebody to call me out on it, and I figured if Oats was mafia he'd be like WOW obvious scum here. I get the best reads when people think I'm scum--Speaking of which, do check noir I want to know your read of me there.


This is a waste of time. Vote for me if you think I'm scum, otherwise shut up you're not making any sense.


And CC says:

On September 28 2013 00:58 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Palmar if you set up the Random lynch I'm down.

VE I still think you're town, but the vote was a reaction test for Oats.


So VE fails the test supposedly, is town.
Oats passes, but oops still mafia.

Its like he had his conclusions picked out before doing it...hence pretense.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 05 2013 04:25 GMT
#3488
yea I think it would depend on whether Pandain used that particular linkage as ammo against other people.

X is scum because he is trying to make this association...along those lines
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 05 2013 04:26 GMT
#3490
On October 05 2013 13:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 13:19 s0Lstice wrote:
@WoS his early vote on Oats

On September 28 2013 00:54 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:46 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
VE are you mafia? I expected mafia to jump all over that vote on oats.

And look, you're jumping all over it.

Are you retarded? You voted with no reasoning, what the fuck do you expect? Why is it exclusively scum that would call out a vote against someone with no reasoning provided?


It's probably the easiest thing for scum to pick out. If you were town, you'd have realized that it was bait for somebody to call me out on it, and I figured if Oats was mafia he'd be like WOW obvious scum here. I get the best reads when people think I'm scum--Speaking of which, do check noir I want to know your read of me there.


what?


If you were scum, I'd think you'd yell at me for making a terrible vote like that.


On September 28 2013 00:56 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:54 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:46 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
VE are you mafia? I expected mafia to jump all over that vote on oats.

And look, you're jumping all over it.

Are you retarded? You voted with no reasoning, what the fuck do you expect? Why is it exclusively scum that would call out a vote against someone with no reasoning provided?


It's probably the easiest thing for scum to pick out. If you were town, you'd have realized that it was bait for somebody to call me out on it, and I figured if Oats was mafia he'd be like WOW obvious scum here. I get the best reads when people think I'm scum--Speaking of which, do check noir I want to know your read of me there.


what?


If you were scum, I'd think you'd yell at me for making a terrible vote like that.

ok so im not scum.
Cool.

Thanks for taking your vote off me and putting it somewhere else.


You so paranoid, I don't feel like taking the time to ##Unvote. Oh, there we go! It is interesting that you care about that 1 vote on you.


Oats has the correct reaction (not freaking out) but then CC finds a reason to go after him anyway?

Then at VE...who does what mafia are supposed to do and jumps on it.

On September 28 2013 00:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:46 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
VE are you mafia? I expected mafia to jump all over that vote on oats.

And look, you're jumping all over it.

Are you retarded? You voted with no reasoning, what the fuck do you expect? Why is it exclusively scum that would call out a vote against someone with no reasoning provided?


It's probably the easiest thing for scum to pick out. If you were town, you'd have realized that it was bait for somebody to call me out on it, and I figured if Oats was mafia he'd be like WOW obvious scum here. I get the best reads when people think I'm scum--Speaking of which, do check noir I want to know your read of me there.


This is a waste of time. Vote for me if you think I'm scum, otherwise shut up you're not making any sense.


And CC says:

On September 28 2013 00:58 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Palmar if you set up the Random lynch I'm down.

VE I still think you're town, but the vote was a reaction test for Oats.


So VE fails the test supposedly, is town.
Oats passes, but oops still mafia.

Its like he had his conclusions picked out before doing it...hence pretense.

But didn't he remove his vote from Oats?


He did, but he continued to soft that Oats was mafia in the very same post. Its like the test changed his opinion of Oats not at all.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 05 2013 04:45 GMT
#3494
I'd like to hear what you think of this austin

On October 05 2013 13:19 s0Lstice wrote:
@WoS his early vote on Oats

Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:54 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:46 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
VE are you mafia? I expected mafia to jump all over that vote on oats.

And look, you're jumping all over it.

Are you retarded? You voted with no reasoning, what the fuck do you expect? Why is it exclusively scum that would call out a vote against someone with no reasoning provided?


It's probably the easiest thing for scum to pick out. If you were town, you'd have realized that it was bait for somebody to call me out on it, and I figured if Oats was mafia he'd be like WOW obvious scum here. I get the best reads when people think I'm scum--Speaking of which, do check noir I want to know your read of me there.


what?


If you were scum, I'd think you'd yell at me for making a terrible vote like that.


Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:56 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:54 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:46 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
VE are you mafia? I expected mafia to jump all over that vote on oats.

And look, you're jumping all over it.

Are you retarded? You voted with no reasoning, what the fuck do you expect? Why is it exclusively scum that would call out a vote against someone with no reasoning provided?


It's probably the easiest thing for scum to pick out. If you were town, you'd have realized that it was bait for somebody to call me out on it, and I figured if Oats was mafia he'd be like WOW obvious scum here. I get the best reads when people think I'm scum--Speaking of which, do check noir I want to know your read of me there.


what?


If you were scum, I'd think you'd yell at me for making a terrible vote like that.

ok so im not scum.
Cool.

Thanks for taking your vote off me and putting it somewhere else.


You so paranoid, I don't feel like taking the time to ##Unvote. Oh, there we go! It is interesting that you care about that 1 vote on you.


Oats has the correct reaction (not freaking out) but then CC finds a reason to go after him anyway?

Then at VE...who does what mafia are supposed to do and jumps on it.

Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:46 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
VE are you mafia? I expected mafia to jump all over that vote on oats.

And look, you're jumping all over it.

Are you retarded? You voted with no reasoning, what the fuck do you expect? Why is it exclusively scum that would call out a vote against someone with no reasoning provided?


It's probably the easiest thing for scum to pick out. If you were town, you'd have realized that it was bait for somebody to call me out on it, and I figured if Oats was mafia he'd be like WOW obvious scum here. I get the best reads when people think I'm scum--Speaking of which, do check noir I want to know your read of me there.


This is a waste of time. Vote for me if you think I'm scum, otherwise shut up you're not making any sense.


And CC says:

Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:58 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Palmar if you set up the Random lynch I'm down.

VE I still think you're town, but the vote was a reaction test for Oats.


So VE fails the test supposedly, is town.
Oats passes, but oops still mafia.

Its like he had his conclusions picked out before doing it...hence pretense.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 05 2013 16:53 GMT
#3579
yea austin I think I want to kill you

this thing you have going with Wave reeks bad
ATOBTTR
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 102
Railgan 90
trigger 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51121
Shuttle 8890
BeSt 736
Horang2 519
actioN 211
Sexy 186
Larva 181
Soma 146
Last 125
ggaemo 122
[ Show more ]
Mind 96
Zeus 78
hero 68
Sea.KH 59
Killer 52
Hyun 52
Aegong 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 26
PianO 25
Rock 17
NaDa 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4982
qojqva2429
Dendi1511
420jenkins532
Fuzer 84
Counter-Strike
fl0m3626
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1092
Liquid`Hasu779
MindelVK1
Other Games
B2W.Neo857
Beastyqt591
Mlord463
byalli394
Hui .212
Livibee212
ArmadaUGS204
KnowMe109
QueenE76
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 38
Chillindude13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick795
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream62
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2771
League of Legends
• Nemesis3304
Other Games
• WagamamaTV215
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 56m
Replay Cast
7h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.