• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:22
CEST 06:22
KST 13:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10256 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 240

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 238 239 240 241 242 308 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 18:36 GMT
#4781
On October 08 2013 03:35 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:33 austinmcc wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:30 austinmcc wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because Pandain actually figured out what i was doing. Most likely. Because he is not dumb.
s0lstice isn't dumb either. The whole thing wasn't gonna go anywhere.

And yeah wait a minute wtf?
i didn't think it was gonna go anywhere either...?
What exactly WERE you trying to do here?
PEER INTO THE DEPTHS OF MAN'S SOUL.

Trying to do where? When I ask Pandain why he wouldn't kill the last remaining MCB? See what Pandain's reasoning was. When I don't try to lie to s0lstice and tell him he can win? Save my breath because he'll figure it out. When I ask s0lstice why he claimed cop? Try and figure out why.

I meant Rayn.
Because I did the same stuff you did.
(Except of course I had him voted from the start and was going to lynch him all day and wasn't trying to get town to lynch someone else. )
:D
P'shaw. Also, that someone else is gonna flip mafia.

Who, CR?
Well you're in luck because I may be on board for that now, despite his intriguing insights.
We'll see what happens with NKs.

I won't be using vest again, not that scum gives a shit.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 18:37 GMT
#4782
Okay so, what are you guys arguing about here?
I am now confirmed town. Why would i NOT try to get ALL THE INFO I POSSIBLY CAN from guaranteed scum? What's the harm? Why are you questioning my motives?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 18:38 GMT
#4783
Everyone who is town should have "agreed with me" to make Solstice feel comfortable and make him feel like he has higher chances of survival. Instead you shouted the possibly brilliant plan down for no reason.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 18:39 GMT
#4784
Sad that the confirmed townies are not here so i can't even use them as a comparsion in "what would townies do". Like are you guys just dumb or scum.
table for two on a tv tray
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 18:39 GMT
#4785
On October 08 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Everyone who is town should have "agreed with me" to make Solstice feel comfortable and make him feel like he has higher chances of survival. Instead you shouted the possibly brilliant plan down for no reason.


nope
ATOBTTR
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 18:40 GMT
#4786
On October 08 2013 03:39 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Everyone who is town should have "agreed with me" to make Solstice feel comfortable and make him feel like he has higher chances of survival. Instead you shouted the possibly brilliant plan down for no reason.


nope

I don't believe you because you are scum. :D
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 18:41 GMT
#4787
On October 08 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Everyone who is town should have "agreed with me" to make Solstice feel comfortable and make him feel like he has higher chances of survival. Instead you shouted the possibly brilliant plan down for no reason.

Nah just being logical, Rayn.
Solstice isn't dumb and neither am I.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 18:42 GMT
#4788
On October 08 2013 03:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:35 austinmcc wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:33 austinmcc wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:30 austinmcc wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because Pandain actually figured out what i was doing. Most likely. Because he is not dumb.
s0lstice isn't dumb either. The whole thing wasn't gonna go anywhere.

And yeah wait a minute wtf?
i didn't think it was gonna go anywhere either...?
What exactly WERE you trying to do here?
PEER INTO THE DEPTHS OF MAN'S SOUL.

Trying to do where? When I ask Pandain why he wouldn't kill the last remaining MCB? See what Pandain's reasoning was. When I don't try to lie to s0lstice and tell him he can win? Save my breath because he'll figure it out. When I ask s0lstice why he claimed cop? Try and figure out why.

I meant Rayn.
Because I did the same stuff you did.
(Except of course I had him voted from the start and was going to lynch him all day and wasn't trying to get town to lynch someone else. )
:D
P'shaw. Also, that someone else is gonna flip mafia.

Who, CR?
Well you're in luck because I may be on board for that now, despite his intriguing insights.
We'll see what happens with NKs.

I won't be using vest again, not that scum gives a shit.
Yes, CR. With koshi's confirmations, it's down to you/CC/CR/VA/pandain. 2/3 of you/pandain/cc are town. CR and VA totes mafiosi.


On October 08 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Everyone who is town should have "agreed with me" to make Solstice feel comfortable and make him feel like he has higher chances of survival. Instead you shouted the possibly brilliant plan down for no reason.

#1 - s0lstice isn't dumb.
#2 - If you check my filter, we'd already poked around and gone over numbers on what flips would mean, and I'd written way too much about why the last MCB cannot win. It's why I ruled out cop claimers as MCB, because the MCB in the open cannot win the game period.

So I didn't think you were going to get anything AND everyone could go "AMG AUSTINMCC SAID MCB COULDN'T WIN EARLIER NOW SAYS THE MCB CAN WIN IF HE COOPERATES SO INCONSISTENT"






Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 18:42 GMT
#4789
Hey WoS,

Do you think s0lstice is dumb?
Fe fi fo fum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 18:43 GMT
#4790
On October 08 2013 03:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Everyone who is town should have "agreed with me" to make Solstice feel comfortable and make him feel like he has higher chances of survival. Instead you shouted the possibly brilliant plan down for no reason.

Nah just being logical, Rayn.
Solstice isn't dumb and neither am I.

tbh WoS, that's not a reason to try. 90% of my "traps and shit" will not work. But if i succeed even in 1/100 it's worth it. You don't lose by making mistakes, you lose by not trying to do everything you can to kill scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 18:43 GMT
#4791
If i see an opportunity i use it. If it succeeds, cool. If it doesn't, bleh.. Then i try again.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 18:44 GMT
#4792
On October 08 2013 03:42 austinmcc wrote:
Hey WoS,

Do you think s0lstice is dumb?

Yeah i also thought Ace is not dumb in NWM....
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 18:44 GMT
#4793
On October 08 2013 03:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Everyone who is town should have "agreed with me" to make Solstice feel comfortable and make him feel like he has higher chances of survival. Instead you shouted the possibly brilliant plan down for no reason.

Nah just being logical, Rayn.
Solstice isn't dumb and neither am I.

tbh WoS, that's not a reason to try. 90% of my "traps and shit" will not work. But if i succeed even in 1/100 it's worth it. You don't lose by making mistakes, you lose by not trying to do everything you can to kill scum.

True, which is why I didn't flat out say RAYN AMG NEVER LIE AS TOWN WTF because I've seen you make it work.
Doesn't mean
a) I caught on to you doing anything
b) Even had I caught on, I'd lie along with you.

I supported your attempt to try and get information out of Solstice, but i expressed myself in that I said I didn't think he had any reason to comply. Don't really see the problem.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 18:45 GMT
#4794
Apparently you guys didn't even consider that for like 3 days after i died...
table for two on a tv tray
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 18:45 GMT
#4795
On October 08 2013 03:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:39 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Everyone who is town should have "agreed with me" to make Solstice feel comfortable and make him feel like he has higher chances of survival. Instead you shouted the possibly brilliant plan down for no reason.


nope

I don't believe you because you are scum. :D


Naturally

but seriously though there are so many confounding variables in the equation.

make gambit-->town should react in way X-->those who dont are scum

How townies should react is colored by each individual play style and how each person views the game at the moment. This confounds the transition from step 2 to step 3. Townies act suspicious/do not make the smart play all the time and you have no way of accounting for that.
ATOBTTR
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 18:47 GMT
#4796
On October 08 2013 03:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:42 austinmcc wrote:
Hey WoS,

Do you think s0lstice is dumb?

Yeah i also thought Ace is not dumb in NWM....
I actually found Palmar's burst of activity in this game really similar to that. I called Ace scummy at one point in that game because he was happy to fill the thread with fighting about your nuke claim, but not with decent posts. Palmar was happy to fight with you, but not actually post.

I don't think it's really something to look for, so I didn't put it in anti-Palmar posts.


On October 08 2013 03:45 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:39 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Everyone who is town should have "agreed with me" to make Solstice feel comfortable and make him feel like he has higher chances of survival. Instead you shouted the possibly brilliant plan down for no reason.


nope

I don't believe you because you are scum. :D


Naturally

but seriously though there are so many confounding variables in the equation.

make gambit-->town should react in way X-->those who dont are scum

How townies should react is colored by each individual play style and how each person views the game at the moment. This confounds the transition from step 2 to step 3. Townies act suspicious/do not make the smart play all the time and you have no way of accounting for that.
Hear that? You're confounding the transition, rayn.
Fe fi fo fum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 18:47 GMT
#4797
On October 08 2013 03:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Everyone who is town should have "agreed with me" to make Solstice feel comfortable and make him feel like he has higher chances of survival. Instead you shouted the possibly brilliant plan down for no reason.

Nah just being logical, Rayn.
Solstice isn't dumb and neither am I.

tbh WoS, that's not a reason to try. 90% of my "traps and shit" will not work. But if i succeed even in 1/100 it's worth it. You don't lose by making mistakes, you lose by not trying to do everything you can to kill scum.

True, which is why I didn't flat out say RAYN AMG NEVER LIE AS TOWN WTF because I've seen you make it work.
Doesn't mean
a) I caught on to you doing anything
b) Even had I caught on, I'd lie along with you.

I supported your attempt to try and get information out of Solstice, but i expressed myself in that I said I didn't think he had any reason to comply. Don't really see the problem.

That's bad WoS. When Sol effectively claimed scum, you should have thought "what are rayn's intentions? Okay, he is town, what is he trying to do? Why?" This is even more clear situation for other townies than it was in NWM (where i understand people fucked up -- or reacted in a way i was not expecting -- because of paranoia). There was no possible paranoia in this one. Because you guys can be sure i am town!
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 18:49 GMT
#4798
On October 08 2013 03:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Everyone who is town should have "agreed with me" to make Solstice feel comfortable and make him feel like he has higher chances of survival. Instead you shouted the possibly brilliant plan down for no reason.

Nah just being logical, Rayn.
Solstice isn't dumb and neither am I.

tbh WoS, that's not a reason to try. 90% of my "traps and shit" will not work. But if i succeed even in 1/100 it's worth it. You don't lose by making mistakes, you lose by not trying to do everything you can to kill scum.

True, which is why I didn't flat out say RAYN AMG NEVER LIE AS TOWN WTF because I've seen you make it work.
Doesn't mean
a) I caught on to you doing anything
b) Even had I caught on, I'd lie along with you.

I supported your attempt to try and get information out of Solstice, but i expressed myself in that I said I didn't think he had any reason to comply. Don't really see the problem.

That's bad WoS. When Sol effectively claimed scum, you should have thought "what are rayn's intentions? Okay, he is town, what is he trying to do? Why?" This is even more clear situation for other townies than it was in NWM (where i understand people fucked up -- or reacted in a way i was not expecting -- because of paranoia). There was no possible paranoia in this one. Because you guys can be sure i am town!

I wasn't paranoid about your actions.
i just didn't really think anything was going to come of it.

Solstice any particular reason you chose me for a fake townread?
DOES THAT MEAN YOU THINK IM TOWNIE?
AMG <3
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 18:52 GMT
#4799
On October 08 2013 03:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Everyone who is town should have "agreed with me" to make Solstice feel comfortable and make him feel like he has higher chances of survival. Instead you shouted the possibly brilliant plan down for no reason.

Nah just being logical, Rayn.
Solstice isn't dumb and neither am I.

tbh WoS, that's not a reason to try. 90% of my "traps and shit" will not work. But if i succeed even in 1/100 it's worth it. You don't lose by making mistakes, you lose by not trying to do everything you can to kill scum.

True, which is why I didn't flat out say RAYN AMG NEVER LIE AS TOWN WTF because I've seen you make it work.
Doesn't mean
a) I caught on to you doing anything
b) Even had I caught on, I'd lie along with you.

I supported your attempt to try and get information out of Solstice, but i expressed myself in that I said I didn't think he had any reason to comply. Don't really see the problem.

That's bad WoS. When Sol effectively claimed scum, you should have thought "what are rayn's intentions? Okay, he is town, what is he trying to do? Why?" This is even more clear situation for other townies than it was in NWM (where i understand people fucked up -- or reacted in a way i was not expecting -- because of paranoia). There was no possible paranoia in this one. Because you guys can be sure i am town!

I wasn't paranoid about your actions.
i just didn't really think anything was going to come of it.

Solstice any particular reason you chose me for a fake townread?
DOES THAT MEAN YOU THINK IM TOWNIE?
AMG <3


Yea plus this sets you up for the long game hue
ATOBTTR
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 18:53 GMT
#4800
On October 08 2013 03:52 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Everyone who is town should have "agreed with me" to make Solstice feel comfortable and make him feel like he has higher chances of survival. Instead you shouted the possibly brilliant plan down for no reason.

Nah just being logical, Rayn.
Solstice isn't dumb and neither am I.

tbh WoS, that's not a reason to try. 90% of my "traps and shit" will not work. But if i succeed even in 1/100 it's worth it. You don't lose by making mistakes, you lose by not trying to do everything you can to kill scum.

True, which is why I didn't flat out say RAYN AMG NEVER LIE AS TOWN WTF because I've seen you make it work.
Doesn't mean
a) I caught on to you doing anything
b) Even had I caught on, I'd lie along with you.

I supported your attempt to try and get information out of Solstice, but i expressed myself in that I said I didn't think he had any reason to comply. Don't really see the problem.

That's bad WoS. When Sol effectively claimed scum, you should have thought "what are rayn's intentions? Okay, he is town, what is he trying to do? Why?" This is even more clear situation for other townies than it was in NWM (where i understand people fucked up -- or reacted in a way i was not expecting -- because of paranoia). There was no possible paranoia in this one. Because you guys can be sure i am town!

I wasn't paranoid about your actions.
i just didn't really think anything was going to come of it.

Solstice any particular reason you chose me for a fake townread?
DOES THAT MEAN YOU THINK IM TOWNIE?
AMG <3


Yea plus this sets you up for the long game hue

Yeah set me up for WIFOM you little minx.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 238 239 240 241 242 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft394
RuFF_SC2 210
Nina 98
-ZergGirl 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2162
Bale 20
sorry 17
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 11
910 10
Icarus 3
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 671
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1119
taco 487
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox776
Other Games
summit1g8723
Day[9].tv462
WinterStarcraft399
C9.Mang0236
Livibee161
Sick126
Maynarde122
ViBE94
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick842
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota274
League of Legends
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Day9tv462
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 38m
Stellar Fest
8h 38m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.