• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:53
CEST 06:53
KST 13:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7810 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 242

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 308 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 19:05 GMT
#4821
On October 08 2013 04:04 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:57 Koshi wrote:
Please tell me why you ambulanced Hiro night 1

Koshi, if you read the last 2 hours -- and be honest -- can you see what i was trying to do?

Ofc... Get scum who has more information spill it. Always smart. Should have offered him his life for N3 actions. Then lynch his ass.

I need VE's and Oats' opinions on this too.
And for fucks sake, do not lie. Not now.
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 19:06 GMT
#4822
and this is why no one wants to play with rayn, when he has these moments of fucking full retard. makes me not want to play the game anymore by how annoying he is with this shit
I come in for the scraps
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 19:06 GMT
#4823
On October 08 2013 04:02 Koshi wrote:
Sorry. 60 pages so 1200 posts were needed and after that people were reliefed they were right. Got to respect rayn, VA and pandain for seeing through the bullshit instantly.


yup your biased!
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 19:06 GMT
#4824
you're...dammit
ATOBTTR
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:08 GMT
#4825
On October 08 2013 04:06 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:02 Koshi wrote:
Sorry. 60 pages so 1200 posts were needed and after that people were reliefed they were right. Got to respect rayn, VA and pandain for seeing through the bullshit instantly.


yup your biased!

I had fun btw. I really hope you are last banger and yolo'ed. Cuz if are not last. There is going to be dirty mafia play.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 19:09 GMT
#4826
VisceraEyes and Oatsmaster

When you come back, read pages 233-238 before anything else and give your opinion on my actions during those pages before reading anything else!!!!
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:10 GMT
#4827
Ofc shouldnt pinkie promise to save his life. That is dirty.
Just.got to lynch after to verifie information. Nothing personal.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:11 GMT
#4828
I hope it is 7vs3 now.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 19:11 GMT
#4829
On October 08 2013 04:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
and this is why no one wants to play with rayn, when he has these moments of fucking full retard. makes me not want to play the game anymore by how annoying he is with this shit

I expect people to do things in a certain way if they are town. I expect them to do things in some other way if they are scum. You do not find scum if you buy every explanation one gives to you. I look for what makes sense to you and what doesn't. I am not sure you guys are scum, i am trying to figure it out. Is this the time when you go into the ad hom mode because you can't defend yourself any other way?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:11 GMT
#4830
Also please update OP host!!!
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 19:12 GMT
#4831
On October 08 2013 04:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
and this is why no one wants to play with rayn, when he has these moments of fucking full retard. makes me not want to play the game anymore by how annoying he is with this shit

This. (Except you're one to talk.)

On October 08 2013 04:06 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:02 Koshi wrote:
Sorry. 60 pages so 1200 posts were needed and after that people were reliefed they were right. Got to respect rayn, VA and pandain for seeing through the bullshit instantly.


yup your biased!

And this.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 19:12 GMT
#4832
On October 08 2013 04:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
and this is why no one wants to play with rayn, when he has these moments of fucking full retard. makes me not want to play the game anymore by how annoying he is with this shit

I expect people to do things in a certain way if they are town. I expect them to do things in some other way if they are scum. You do not find scum if you buy every explanation one gives to you. I look for what makes sense to you and what doesn't. I am not sure you guys are scum, i am trying to figure it out. Is this the time when you go into the ad hom mode because you can't defend yourself any other way?


this is the part where I tell you are a dumbass for thinking that because I think you're a scummy shitbag of a player that resorts to cheap shit that it has something to do with my alignment, nothing pisses me off more then people that go after morals.
I come in for the scraps
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 19:14 GMT
#4833
Postgame/PMs/never
Fe fi fo fum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 19:14 GMT
#4834
On October 08 2013 04:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
and this is why no one wants to play with rayn, when he has these moments of fucking full retard. makes me not want to play the game anymore by how annoying he is with this shit

I expect people to do things in a certain way if they are town. I expect them to do things in some other way if they are scum. You do not find scum if you buy every explanation one gives to you. I look for what makes sense to you and what doesn't. I am not sure you guys are scum, i am trying to figure it out. Is this the time when you go into the ad hom mode because you can't defend yourself any other way?


this is the part where I tell you are a dumbass for thinking that because I think you're a scummy shitbag of a player that resorts to cheap shit that it has something to do with my alignment, nothing pisses me off more then people that go after morals.

If you expect me to take your towniness at face value everytime you don't want to do something because of morals you are playing a wrong game. There is nothing morally wrong in trying to make people out their info to you regardless of their affiliation.
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 19:16 GMT
#4835
On October 08 2013 04:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
and this is why no one wants to play with rayn, when he has these moments of fucking full retard. makes me not want to play the game anymore by how annoying he is with this shit

I expect people to do things in a certain way if they are town. I expect them to do things in some other way if they are scum. You do not find scum if you buy every explanation one gives to you. I look for what makes sense to you and what doesn't. I am not sure you guys are scum, i am trying to figure it out. Is this the time when you go into the ad hom mode because you can't defend yourself any other way?


this is the part where I tell you are a dumbass for thinking that because I think you're a scummy shitbag of a player that resorts to cheap shit that it has something to do with my alignment, nothing pisses me off more then people that go after morals.

I don't see at all how what Rayn did was cheap. I found Pandain's play in Noire at the endgame a lot mroe deplorable since he was gaming the host. Rayn's play didn't actually do anything that didn't require Solstice to agree to it. Even if Solstice did it's perfectly well within expectation in a game.

Vayne you really are an oddball in this forum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 19:16 GMT
#4836
On October 08 2013 04:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
and this is why no one wants to play with rayn, when he has these moments of fucking full retard. makes me not want to play the game anymore by how annoying he is with this shit

I expect people to do things in a certain way if they are town. I expect them to do things in some other way if they are scum. You do not find scum if you buy every explanation one gives to you. I look for what makes sense to you and what doesn't. I am not sure you guys are scum, i am trying to figure it out. Is this the time when you go into the ad hom mode because you can't defend yourself any other way?


this is the part where I tell you are a dumbass for thinking that because I think you're a scummy shitbag of a player that resorts to cheap shit that it has something to do with my alignment, nothing pisses me off more then people that go after morals.

If you expect me to take your towniness at face value everytime you don't want to do something because of morals you are playing a wrong game. There is nothing morally wrong in trying to make people out their info to you regardless of their affiliation.


Hey and that's your opinion. But I have a VERY STRONG one in the other direction and I play whatever the fuck I want, thank you.

There is plenty morally wrong in guaranteeing that you will help s0lstice then just taking info from him and killing him.
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 19:16 GMT
#4837
On October 08 2013 04:14 austinmcc wrote:
Postgame/PMs/never

Yup I'm getting there.
So Austin!

How's the weather where you are?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 19:18 GMT
#4838
On October 08 2013 04:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
and this is why no one wants to play with rayn, when he has these moments of fucking full retard. makes me not want to play the game anymore by how annoying he is with this shit

I expect people to do things in a certain way if they are town. I expect them to do things in some other way if they are scum. You do not find scum if you buy every explanation one gives to you. I look for what makes sense to you and what doesn't. I am not sure you guys are scum, i am trying to figure it out. Is this the time when you go into the ad hom mode because you can't defend yourself any other way?


this is the part where I tell you are a dumbass for thinking that because I think you're a scummy shitbag of a player that resorts to cheap shit that it has something to do with my alignment, nothing pisses me off more then people that go after morals.

I don't see at all how what Rayn did was cheap. I found Pandain's play in Noire at the endgame a lot mroe deplorable since he was gaming the host. Rayn's play didn't actually do anything that didn't require Solstice to agree to it. Even if Solstice did it's perfectly well within expectation in a game.

Vayne you really are an oddball in this forum.


yea obviously pandain's shit was lame but that is in the past. I think it is very cheap to make deals with other factions, it would be like this game being 6 scum against 14 townies or w/e it was.

balanced game rite guys?
I come in for the scraps
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 19:19 GMT
#4839
On October 08 2013 04:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:14 austinmcc wrote:
Postgame/PMs/never

Yup I'm getting there.
So Austin!

How's the weather where you are?
Sunny and 70. Not a shitstorm in the sky.

I, for one, am happy that if s0lstice is mafia, we lynched mafia. I am, however, very sad because I thought I might have a brother in role idiocy. But apparently no.
Fe fi fo fum.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 19:20 GMT
#4840
On October 08 2013 04:19 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:14 austinmcc wrote:
Postgame/PMs/never

Yup I'm getting there.
So Austin!

How's the weather where you are?
Sunny and 70. Not a shitstorm in the sky.

I, for one, am happy that if s0lstice is mafia, we lynched mafia. I am, however, very sad because I thought I might have a brother in role idiocy. But apparently no.


sorry I might still be an idiot, I just don't know yet. That help?
ATOBTTR
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
SortOf 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2332
Shinee 70
HiyA 31
NotJumperer 16
sorry 15
Mong 12
Noble 12
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1423
NeuroSwarm167
League of Legends
JimRising 679
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft585
Other Games
summit1g7183
Coldzera 774
C9.Mang0357
PiGStarcraft249
ArmadaUGS39
RuFF_SC231
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick919
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream391
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2130
League of Legends
• Lourlo1326
• Rush1197
• Stunt318
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 8m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 8m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.