• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:40
CEST 03:40
KST 10:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9064 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 02:38 GMT
#2278
On October 02 2013 10:42 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:39 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 02 2013 10:36 austinmcc wrote:
On October 02 2013 10:31 s0Lstice wrote:
oh austin dearest.

scum s0lstice: is skating by with lean reads because he can't for some reason (despite not being a dumbass) make convincing fake reads
town s0lstice: is skating by with lean reads because he is operating on incomplete information due to time comstraints but still feels compelled to be present and accounted for at important events (i.e. his first lynch)

again, not that I'm complaining about the time thing...but there is plenty to the town side of that and as far as I can tell you haven't made a clear case as to why one is better than the other. especially considering that I have a scum game to reference and I was in fine form in it.

you want to give hiro time to do something, and he was here from day 1. I've said I am not going to be useless all game and I meant it. If I never pull through, lynch me then. EZPZ

the truth is I have never been this inactive/useless as either alignment
We can only be dearest right now if you're town

I generally play active scum and I make fake reads and play and am somewhat active. I just played a scum game where I didn't post at all D2 and then just sheeped some vote right before the lynch happened. I do not buy into people always playing the same way, so having some fine form scum games(s) doesn't mean you're town this one (especially given that replacing into a game as scum is a whole different ball game than starting as scum).

Hiro has posted stuff that makes me want to get him to take stances on things he hasn't talked about. It's not just "post more", it's more "post on these specific topics"

You have posted a bunch about FT, but never actually SAID anything about him. Even more than VA's WHO SHOT BH? post, your FT comments are pure air. Never substantiated, constantly mentioned, and relatively important to the game given that he was up for lynch.

ALSO IF YOU'VE NEVER BEEN THIS INACTIVE/USLESS AS EITHER ALIGNMENT THEN I DON'T THINK IT MATTERS WHETHER YOU WERE ACTIVE SCUM IN SOME OTHER GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME. IT DOESN'T MATTER AT AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL. AND WHEN I'VE REPLACED IN AS SCUM I'VE BEEN INACTIVE, BUT REPLACING IN AS TOWN I USUALLY START COMING TO LIFE AFTER A BIT SO IT MAKES ME THINK EVEN MORE YOU ARE SCUM.

Sorry. Find you scummy. If you're townie we can makeup after the game, but no kissing because I got hot dog stand lady breath and you don't want none of that.


dude, you cited my capability as town to make good reads and good posts. thats meta. when you meta you have to provide both sides. that's why I said I haven't played like this as either alignment i.e. meta is going to be mostly useless at this point


Fair (but you're still mafiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa).

Care to substantiate your FT read? Or talk about something else. Right now I'm going to be generally scummy on you because of what I've seen. And I will try to convince others you're scummy. If you're town, spend time doing townie stuff and don't argue with me solely about what's already happened in this game or others.


sorry had to take care of noir

basically, you just don't want to wait. I wish you would...Thursday is gonna be my opportunity to catch up and be useful. Won't be looking very town until then. But if I'm past the arbitrary austin clock then so be it.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 02:57 GMT
#2280
lol words can't express how much i <3 you

game on though. if im dead before thursday you are gonna owe me like 3 postgame hotdogs because im town
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 19:49 GMT
#2394
random but im wondering if the scum teams have privately figured eachother out yet
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 19:52 GMT
#2396
On October 03 2013 04:49 Koshi wrote:
rofl. How? I don't even know 1 member...


well, scum have the benefit of removing 2 extra people from the player pool. the perspective on the game is totally different too.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 20:06 GMT
#2404
oh my...
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 20:09 GMT
#2410
On October 03 2013 05:07 Koshi wrote:
Pretty sure s0lstice is scum now.

##vote: s0Lstice


wat.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 20:13 GMT
#2413
On October 03 2013 05:10 Palmar wrote:
fuck it, I'm in ##vote: S0lstice


youve said like twice now 'guys i havent read the replacements yet.' and you still havent. i mean this is totally egocentric, but being that ive given so little to go off of im perturbed that you are so blase in regards to me.

are you scum?
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 20:18 GMT
#2415
On October 03 2013 05:16 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 05:13 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 03 2013 05:10 Palmar wrote:
fuck it, I'm in ##vote: S0lstice


youve said like twice now 'guys i havent read the replacements yet.' and you still havent. i mean this is totally egocentric, but being that ive given so little to go off of im perturbed that you are so blase in regards to me.

are you scum?

In Kosher we trust.


yea his points are really convincing.

i liked the part where he was like 's0lstice is scum.'
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 20:34 GMT
#2419
On October 03 2013 05:19 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 05:18 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 03 2013 05:16 Palmar wrote:
On October 03 2013 05:13 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 03 2013 05:10 Palmar wrote:
fuck it, I'm in ##vote: S0lstice


youve said like twice now 'guys i havent read the replacements yet.' and you still havent. i mean this is totally egocentric, but being that ive given so little to go off of im perturbed that you are so blase in regards to me.

are you scum?

In Kosher we trust.


yea his points are really convincing.

i liked the part where he was like 's0lstice is scum.'


That's exactly the part I liked!


yea your general apathy while still being a major participant concerns me

##vote Palmar

Koshi I'll have to wait to OMGUS you later, but it might get awkward cuz i think you're town
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 23:28 GMT
#2460
You really think the exchanges between rayn and palmar are faked pandain?
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 23:34 GMT
#2463
On October 03 2013 08:29 Pandain wrote:
They don't have to be they could be on different teams


A question for you. If you were scum, how would you treat the other scum team?
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 03:41 GMT
#2476
i am sorta
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 03:52 GMT
#2479
On October 03 2013 12:24 Pandain wrote:
You have been twisting statements, adding only when it suits you, while failing to contribute to overall discussion.

You are voting FT because of SnB. Do you have reasons right now you can you are voting him besides meta and if so tell me them now and I will dissect them. Do not take too long.


I don't agree with the bolded. You may not like his contributions, but they are still contributions. I see him popping in at times where a townie is expected to be weighing in and offering his thoughts. He never pushes lynches really, so there's that too.

Also lack of ad hom. That's another thing.

Haters say to not meta vayne...I don't listen.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 03:53 GMT
#2480
I mean just look at that .gif. A man who eats his cereal like that has to be town.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 03:58 GMT
#2483
On October 03 2013 12:54 Pandain wrote:
That's partly his meta, though.

And I'd be willing to give him benefit of doubt that he's mannered up.

However, people who focus on role set-up and what happened tend to be scum from my experience. I was found out for the exact reason of focusing on the night actions too much while trying to see reactive in Brighton Mafia


Every game I have played with Vayne..town or scum..he pubicly walks himself through night actions.

This set-up is like a wet-dream for him. So many fun possibilites.

I agree with you on Palmar though, let's kill him. Join me.

Also, what do you think of Oats?
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 04:01 GMT
#2485
On October 03 2013 12:56 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 12:53 s0Lstice wrote:
I mean just look at that .gif. A man who eats his cereal like that has to be town.

That's poor reasoning for some reason I think.

I think you should vote Vayne now or tell me a better option so I can dissect you.


Well you see, that there is a joke.

I'm cool with killing Palmar or Oats atm.

Palmar for ignoring some pretty important filters (replacements) which flies in the face of the notion of him being an active participant of the town who is trying to solve the game.

Oats for asking weird questions and not doing anything with them. He isn't screaming on every page to kill a tunnel target. Kill with fire. There was also a bit about him giving Rayn shit for giving Palmar a town read when he himself was operating under a Palmar=town assumption. When I actually have time to quote a bunch of posts I'll make that a lil more clear.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 04:11 GMT
#2491
lol what are you doing Pandain?
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 04:18 GMT
#2495
On October 03 2013 13:06 Pandain wrote:
You could try and vote me but you'd probably be scum then as you have no justification.

I refuse to be shut down and believe FT is town. He always plays like this. Your reasons are weak.

Besides his awful vote Palmar has been pretty town with contributions and logical posts. It's just suddenly he threw a sudden wrench and voted Shiao despite clearer suspicions on FT just to "prove Rayn wrong."

Vayne is scummy for more reasons and it is more conclusive.
That is the weirdest statement to remember of all time that someone always walks themselves through night actions
I think you are trying to make justifications to not vote Vayne which are really weak.

Let me approach it in several different ways:

1. Vayne will always end up becoming a hassle for town later as it is really hard to tell his alignment. In fact my only good read is that he's focusing too much on role actions and is revealing more information then town has. Failing this lynch, he will always be up for a lynch later which given this game scum will probably force anyway if Vayne is town. Better to get him out of the way.

2. Vayne is clearly not blue so that's a good thing.

3. Vayne has asked not to be checked despite before saying check me
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:41 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:39 Pandain wrote:
Vayne is probably scum. Also a generally good shot. I would suggest cops to shoot him, as it's hard to differentiate his town and scum play.

He's clearly reading due to what he's saying but he's acting like he doesn't give a shit.
Town reads are Cheesecake and SnB.

If Palmar doesn't push today, he's probably scum.


I welcome the cops shooting me, it confirms town members and I have no reason to use my vest so it will refund the bullet. go for it.

Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 02:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
don't check me guys

[image loading]


5. If you like OMGUS
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 01:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
I am not sold on FT or SnB but the majority of the list you just posted besides that is scum


Heavily contrasts with him today which, based on meta analysis of SnB flipping scum, is associative with FT being scum. Poor reason to change.


Concerning the night action thing, If someone does something as both alignments its not alignment indicative. This is not a small point. Instead of fighting it you could actually go look and see if I'm right.

past that...your points are:

1)he is hard to read
2)is not blue
3+4) said 'don't check me! lol .gif'

5) is the only real one with merit. 1-4 are pure garbage.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 04:26 GMT
#2496
On October 03 2013 13:10 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 13:01 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 03 2013 12:56 Pandain wrote:
On October 03 2013 12:53 s0Lstice wrote:
I mean just look at that .gif. A man who eats his cereal like that has to be town.

That's poor reasoning for some reason I think.

I think you should vote Vayne now or tell me a better option so I can dissect you.


Well you see, that there is a joke.

I'm cool with killing Palmar or Oats atm.

Palmar for ignoring some pretty important filters (replacements) which flies in the face of the notion of him being an active participant of the town who is trying to solve the game.

Oats for asking weird questions and not doing anything with them. He isn't screaming on every page to kill a tunnel target. Kill with fire. There was also a bit about him giving Rayn shit for giving Palmar a town read when he himself was operating under a Palmar=town assumption. When I actually have time to quote a bunch of posts I'll make that a lil more clear.


Ignoring filters isn't proof that someone is scum. You also assume that active participants must look at every filter.

I'm ignoring Oats for a bit as I don't think he's quite indicative of scum yet


Elaborate on this. I don't agree that good active townies don't want at least some opinion on every player in the game.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 04:34 GMT
#2500
Alright, but give me something on Oats. Anything you have.
ATOBTTR
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 51
NaDa 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9362
JimRising 778
ViBE149
Mew2King91
ArmadaUGS78
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1302
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 21m
INu's Battles
10h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 21m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 21m
Replay Cast
21h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.