• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:12
CEST 15:12
KST 22:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9091 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 07:29 GMT
#1907
Jesus Christ, the scumminess is strong with Vayne. I'm actually feeling better about CR with his most recent post. He had no reason to defend me after I made that post attacking him, yet he did. Feels very genuine.

I'm going to do some Vayne filter diving and see if he might be a better lynch than ShiaoPi.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 08:03 GMT
#1912
On October 01 2013 16:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Before I go to bed, I'd just like to say I don't think I'll be considering a switch to VA at all today anymore.

WAY too many people popping up out of the woodwork calling VA scummy now when I've been saying it all game.
Fuck that shit, it looks awful on all of you. Especially FT.
You're going down, scum.

You realize that VA made a post and that particular post was scummy to numerous people, right? Thus, numerous people reconsider their choice of lynch based on RECENT developments. Just because you thought VA was scummy all along doesn't mean that we have no right to find him scummy later on based on more recent posting.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 08:04 GMT
#1913
VE isn't in the game anymore, so why is he on the vote count?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 08:16 GMT
#1915
Sorry, I'm so stupid. lol
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 08:19 GMT
#1916
I'm going to sleep. Got class in the morning. I'll be around in about 10 hours.

##Unvote: ShiaoPi
##Vote: VayneAuthority
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 08:19 GMT
#1917
##Unvote: ShiaoPi
##Vote: VayneAuthority
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 18:07 GMT
#2070
Since I'm probably going to get lynched today, I'll try to put my reads out there for everyone to use after the flip. Remember to watch how people are voting today. I think the people who voted me earlier are more likely to be scum than the later ones.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 18:49 GMT
#2078
I actually agree with Austin on solstice. I would also like to add a few of my thoughts on the guy. Solstice popped into the thread at a very specific time.

My lynch was starting to become the lynch of choice and it looked almost inevitable that I would die. There is a lot of scum motivation for solstice to act in the manner that he did. He walked in, soft-defended me, and promptly left.

The motivation here is to be on the right side of the lynch after it goes down. Solstice is a replacement and knows that he needs something to gain town cred quickly before people start forming opinions of him. If he's on the right side of my lynch, it makes him look a lot better. If I flip scum, he can just chalk it up to not having read the thread or something.

The guy is walking a tightrope, but is doing so very carefully.


However, that being said, I do not think a discussion of him is a productive use of our time right now. He isn't getting lynched so questioning him can wait. Let's talk about ShiaoPi first.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 18:56 GMT
#2081
ShiaoPi has been repeating that I am lynchbait material and therefore I can't be scum. I don't follow this logic at all.

How does being lynchbait eliminate the possibility of me being scum? "Lynchbait" is simply a comment of how others view me. It is a comment on perception.

However, it doesn't matter what people think. The reality is that the chance I flip mafia is still around 30%, give or take a few technicalities.

In order for you to accurately determine my alignment, you need to scum hunt. Scumhunting will provide the context for the probability. Simply saying I am lynchbait and then refusing to scumhunt me is extremely anti-town. It shows your unwillingness to play like a townie should. It is another reason why you are scum.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 18:57 GMT
#2082
##Unvote
##Vote: ShiaoPi
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 19:00 GMT
#2083
I would just like to point out that austin used the same logic that ShiaoPi used to conclude I was town. Austin said something along the lines that ShiaoPi was town because he is usually lynchbait.

Austin, can you explain why you hold this stance and why you think it is acceptable to play this way?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 19:37 GMT
#2091
Thanks for the clarification, Austin. Do you think that ShiaoPi is using similar logic to categorize me as town or is there some malevolent intention behind ShiaoPi refusing to vote me?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 19:41 GMT
#2093
Also Austin, Solstice is not getting lynched today. We have to be real about this. There is less than 30 minutes left. You should vote for whomever out of me and ShiaoPi you think is scummier(Hint: ShiaoPi is the right choice). We don't want scum controlling the votes. Let's consolidate.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 19:58 GMT
#2113
Actually, I think I'm going to die.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 19:59 GMT
#2119
That vote count doesn't have palmars vote so yeah, I'm dead. GL town. I can't say I enjoyed the game much, but it was nice playin' with y'all.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 19:59 GMT
#2123
On October 02 2013 04:58 Koshi wrote:
FT tell me. Honest to God. Are you town?

Yes
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 20:00 GMT
#2133
Wait... what the fuck just happened...
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 20:13 GMT
#2141
I give up.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 20:20 GMT
#2152
Seriously, it's so fucking stupid how WRONG I've been about everything recently. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's fucking frustrating. Just going to take a hiatus before I just spiral.

fuck me
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 02 2013 04:47 GMT
#2283
On October 02 2013 09:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hey FT I don't think we've interacted at all this game so far. Is there any particular reason you don't want to even try to prove yourself towny in my eyes?

Yes, actually. Arguing with you is like arguing with a brick wall. It would also derail the thread into discussing people who are not scum. I'd rather keep discussion productive and focus on my scum reads. You can push me all you want, but defending myself is less likely to change your mind than me scumhunting.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC175
EnkiAlexander 10
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 175
ProTech152
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51186
Bisu 2365
Horang2 1407
Hyuk 590
BeSt 514
EffOrt 467
Mini 421
Shuttle 409
Light 350
Soma 331
[ Show more ]
Larva 303
ZerO 197
Rush 169
Mong 93
Leta 79
Snow 64
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 56
ToSsGirL 51
Mind 45
Sexy 31
Aegong 29
Yoon 27
JYJ 27
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 13
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 8
Rock 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4808
XaKoH 390
Counter-Strike
Fnx 759
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1431
Khaldor1190
Lowko430
Other Games
gofns36753
singsing2086
olofmeister1078
B2W.Neo445
hiko366
Livibee195
Beastyqt167
Liquid`VortiX96
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS38
ZerO(Twitch)15
djWHEAT14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 365
ComeBackTV 198
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis637
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 48m
Online Event
21h 48m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.