• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:12
CEST 14:12
KST 21:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10082 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 150

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 308 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 17:34 GMT
#2981
On October 05 2013 02:28 Koshi wrote:
I was so mad. Like it somewhat got through in the thread. But I was 100000000 times more mad than that.

You didn't seem mad at first.
Why was that?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 17:36 GMT
#2982
On October 05 2013 02:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 02:28 Koshi wrote:
I was so mad. Like it somewhat got through in the thread. But I was 100000000 times more mad than that.

You didn't seem mad at first.
Why was that?

At first BH was actually telling people to not believe it. Or to push the idea now or shut up forever. I thought it would go away but 24 hours later people were still talking about doing it. So fucked up.
Also, I had to play it tactical or I would give myself away. So I tried to be cool at first. rofl...
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 17:37 GMT
#2983
On October 05 2013 02:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 02:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 05 2013 02:28 Koshi wrote:
I was so mad. Like it somewhat got through in the thread. But I was 100000000 times more mad than that.

You didn't seem mad at first.
Why was that?

At first BH was actually telling people to not believe it. Or to push the idea now or shut up forever. I thought it would go away but 24 hours later people were still talking about doing it. So fucked up.
Also, I had to play it tactical or I would give myself away. So I tried to be cool at first. rofl...

Have you ever had a blue role before? I can't remember.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 17:42 GMT
#2984
On October 05 2013 02:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 02:36 Koshi wrote:
On October 05 2013 02:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 05 2013 02:28 Koshi wrote:
I was so mad. Like it somewhat got through in the thread. But I was 100000000 times more mad than that.

You didn't seem mad at first.
Why was that?

At first BH was actually telling people to not believe it. Or to push the idea now or shut up forever. I thought it would go away but 24 hours later people were still talking about doing it. So fucked up.
Also, I had to play it tactical or I would give myself away. So I tried to be cool at first. rofl...

Have you ever had a blue role before? I can't remember.

Dnu why this is important. And you were in the games...
But first blue was aperture... Horrible. Was inventor and it was toooo obvious.
Then Veteran in Golden Sun and I had hit on Day 1 and Day 2 so that's cool.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 17:47 GMT
#2985
^ N1 and N2
I had a good night of sleep.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2013 17:48 GMT
#2986
As best I can tell, it's 5/5/1 right now, FirmTofu/Palmar/VA.

FirmTofu hit 5 first.

CR is on VA, FT and VE still no votes? I think that's correct.
Fe fi fo fum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 17:53 GMT
#2987
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar

##Unvote
##Vote VA


There now he should be in the lead
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 17:58 GMT
#2988
On October 05 2013 02:53 Pandain wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar

##Unvote
##Vote VA


There now he should be in the lead

What?

And Pandain did you ever answer me as to why you wanted to know if I was around at deadline?



twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2013 17:59 GMT
#2989
Nah, looks like I counted a vote of rayn's as yours, you had posted right beneath him. 5/4/2 with 2 not voting? Given that there are 13 people alive, not 12, my earlier count was wrizzong.
Fe fi fo fum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 17:59 GMT
#2990
On October 05 2013 02:53 Pandain wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar

##Unvote
##Vote VA


There now he should be in the lead


[image loading]

I come in for the scraps
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2013 18:03 GMT
#2991
CR or someone else, can you point me to your other mafia games?
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2013 18:03 GMT
#2992
where your = CR's as far as the "someone else" is concerned. Profile full of a bunch of, gasp, non-mafia posts
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2013 18:05 GMT
#2993
nmnm. Found noir and newbie XLVII.
Fe fi fo fum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 18:06 GMT
#2994
On October 05 2013 02:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 02:53 Pandain wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar

##Unvote
##Vote VA


There now he should be in the lead

What?

And Pandain did you ever answer me as to why you wanted to know if I was around at deadline?





Just to see possibilities of vote switch which will be useful if FT doesn't post in the 5 minute period before.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 18:06 GMT
#2995
all I know about CR is that he has never rolled scum here before and Coag said he plays scum well on the other site they play together. I don't find him townie at all really but I guess im alone. more on that before night ends.

In short, it seems like he is using me as leverage for the lynch tomorrow, so that he has an excuse to already vote me tomorrow without doing much of anything again.
I come in for the scraps
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2013 18:08 GMT
#2996
Yeah. I just want to look over those other games. When I start making lists, he's in this middle grouping and I need to pull some of those folks one way or another.
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 18:09 GMT
#2997
On October 05 2013 03:06 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 02:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 05 2013 02:53 Pandain wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar

##Unvote
##Vote VA


There now he should be in the lead

What?

And Pandain did you ever answer me as to why you wanted to know if I was around at deadline?





Just to see possibilities of vote switch which will be useful if FT doesn't post in the 5 minute period before.

Well you're obviously going to look to redirect to vayne if FT doesn't show.
And where I do think he is likely scum your push on him as been the primary thing that has almost made me want to look anywhere but, if not for FT. But VA will probably be lynched if FT doesn't show with or without my vote. He's the pretty much the next logical option.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 18:12 GMT
#2998
i don't find it to be a coincidence that two people that are pretty null tried to hard push me lately btw. game is getting close and they need to focus on the weaker players. if i ever flip look at both of them.

Also I disagree WoS, 2 confirmed town aren't going to vote for me so palmar is probably the next likely option
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 18:15 GMT
#2999
Do you like a Palmar lynch better than Oats?
Because I wouldn't mind lynching Oats.

What is wrong with me, why am I talking about saving you exactly?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 18:18 GMT
#3000
because it is past day 1 and the time for lynching me for fun is gone. Oats is tricky. I'd rather somebody just shoot him. Koshi should potentially WIFOM saving himself or shooting scum tonight as his last stand. (if he even can idk)
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 947
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings192
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36312
Shuttle 12728
FanTaSy 1732
Hyuk 1144
BeSt 572
Horang2 530
Pusan 337
Mini 311
Stork 255
EffOrt 200
[ Show more ]
Last 159
Killer 138
Zeus 136
Mind 88
ggaemo 71
sorry 62
Hyun 61
Snow 51
PianO 46
Sea.KH 42
Soma 38
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 31
JYJ 21
Aegong 18
hero 17
zelot 15
NaDa 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi772
XcaliburYe361
Counter-Strike
fl0m1984
byalli879
x6flipin539
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu36
Other Games
gofns41680
singsing3010
B2W.Neo970
Hui .139
Livibee115
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 49m
Replay Cast
10h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.