• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:29
CEST 10:29
KST 17:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10380 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 148

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 308 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 04 2013 16:11 GMT
#2941
So my Palmar push is scum motivated? Good job PAndain.
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 16:12 GMT
#2942
Pandain you are absolutely not clear town.
There were a couple things that made me lean townier on you over the past couple pages but I forgot what they were.
I'd put at a firm null right now, which is an improvement over the scum I had before.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 16:12 GMT
#2943
I've been nice and coherent, someone please say why you think Palmar is scum. I just don't see it, at most I see slight scum while I see heavy scum in S0lstice and Vayne.

I hope I've debunked the FT myth already for you guys.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 04 2013 16:14 GMT
#2944
I have said it for like 100 times, Grackaroni said it too. Palmar is not helping the town.
table for two on a tv tray
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 16:14 GMT
#2945
If you don't realize I'm town by now then how am I ever going to read town to you. I have literally done more analysis then I have before on Yamato, Vayne, FT, Oats, S0lstice, etc....

There's no contradiction in me and I'm earnest and the final nail in the coffin is if I turn out to be right.

Rayne, I'm suspicious since S0lstice is on it. Your right though, you aren't scum "motivated." Just bad reasons that a scum read of mine joined.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 16:15 GMT
#2946
Hey random question for you guys.
What seems objectively scummier?
A days-long push on a target to get them lynched or a days-long defense on a target to make sure they don't get lynched?

I'm not really leading for a specific answer here I'm genuinely curious because I have never in my mafia career experienced what Pandain has been doing.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 16:16 GMT
#2947
On October 05 2013 01:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have said it for like 100 times, Grackaroni said it too. Palmar is not helping the town.

Palmar didn't help town a great deal in LXI either and was a lot of the reason people were all over him all game (aside from the triple cop claim caper).
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 16:17 GMT
#2948
Vayne is not playing like he ever has before, only the trolly nature resides. He has contributed before such as I outlined here in Persona. He made reads there and votes and pushed them.

This time he has done none of that. Two votes on Grack which no one else ever joined and he never pushed, suspicions of me and palmar which he never pushed forward and still doesn't vote Palmar, and most importantly not backing them up like he has done before.

8 pages of filter and absolute shit.

Vayne is scum and his meta doesn't excuse it.

Please for the love of god how can you guys not recognize scum so clearly.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 16:18 GMT
#2949
On October 05 2013 01:17 Pandain wrote:
Vayne is not playing like he ever has before, only the trolly nature resides. He has contributed before such as I outlined here in Persona. He made reads there and votes and pushed them.

This time he has done none of that. Two votes on Grack which no one else ever joined and he never pushed, suspicions of me and palmar which he never pushed forward and still doesn't vote Palmar, and most importantly not backing them up like he has done before.

8 pages of filter and absolute shit.

Vayne is scum and his meta doesn't excuse it.

Please for the love of god how can you guys not recognize scum so clearly.

I told you already, I agree.
I just want FT dead first.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 04 2013 16:19 GMT
#2950
On October 05 2013 01:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 01:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have said it for like 100 times, Grackaroni said it too. Palmar is not helping the town.

Palmar didn't help town a great deal in LXI either and was a lot of the reason people were all over him all game (aside from the triple cop claim caper).

That's not really true. He agreed with people who made logical arguments (mainly me & Sharrant from what i remember) and the marv&geript stuff threw him totally off.
table for two on a tv tray
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 16:20 GMT
#2951
Wave will you be here at deadline?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 16:21 GMT
#2952
On October 05 2013 01:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 01:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 05 2013 01:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have said it for like 100 times, Grackaroni said it too. Palmar is not helping the town.

Palmar didn't help town a great deal in LXI either and was a lot of the reason people were all over him all game (aside from the triple cop claim caper).

That's not really true. He agreed with people who made logical arguments (mainly me & Sharrant from what i remember) and the marv&geript stuff threw him totally off.

I distinctly remember arguing with him over hislack of caring and contribution in that game.
I really don't feel like going back and checking right now, but as far as I know, the reasoning as to why Palmar is scum being because he's not helping town....sadly doesn't make him scum solely.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 16:21 GMT
#2953
Can we say the 3 wagons are VA, FT and Palmar?
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 16:21 GMT
#2954
On October 05 2013 01:20 Pandain wrote:
Wave will you be here at deadline?

Should be. Why?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 16:22 GMT
#2955
On October 05 2013 01:21 Koshi wrote:
Can we say the 3 wagons are VA, FT and Palmar?

I'd rather lynch Oats as 3rd choice.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 16:22 GMT
#2956
Furthermore look at titanic:
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 01 2013 08:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
something is still off to me about rayn

he refuses to kill the person that has a much larger chance to have a dangerous role

just seconds before he wanted to kill FT over CJS because "he had a better role"

if he's town he needs to calm down

On August 01 2013 05:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
if malongo is town the game is ruined anyway so might as well get it out of the way.

It would be just like NWM where we got fucked over by gumshoe, and so I didn't really care that we lost since we had trolls anyway. That's how I feel about this game.

On August 01 2013 05:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
Doubtful as JAT and malongo aren't really in any danger to be lynched at this point.

With your vet claim, I just chalk that up to you defending incorrectly. wrong does not mean scum

and yes I think koshi is town.

On August 01 2013 05:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 05:15 hzflank wrote:
On August 01 2013 05:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
On August 01 2013 05:07 hzflank wrote:
On August 01 2013 05:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
if it helps, stutters is a lot more abrasive like this as town. His one scum game his filter reads very passively and he throws a couple cases around and agrees with people a lot.

Idk this game is confusing =/ still trying to figure out why town is so hesitant to lynch some one that isn't going to help us vote for scum or play the game.


See, now that I have attempted to proxy-Vig you by directing the next NK at you, you are now being useful!

This is my third game, I have played 1 before as town. We came back to win from a 4-3 LYLO and I was in the position where I had to make the final decision. We had a player a bit like Malongo in the game and he was town. By the time the LYLO came I managed to get him on side, he sheeped my vote and we won the game. If Malongo is town then do not give up on him yet.


The thing is, rayn is now actively directing lynches away from both malongo and JAT, two people that have a pretty high chance to flip scum, which is why I don't know why people are just giving malongo a free pass because of some martyr post. That's one less vote we have now. Id rather lose to good scum play then dumb martyring anyway, so if it gets to endgame and malongo is alive and scum I would be pretty annoyed with whoever is town left.


Fair enough. But if Rayn is scum do you honestly think the chance of Stutters being town is high?


It's not alignment indicative. If rayn actually is scum he does this shit all the time and associates himself heavily with town players since he knows his time as scum is usually shortlived since his play is pretty obvious and he dies early a lot. If rayn actually does flip scum I would not say stutters is necessarily scum, especially given the meta case I presented.

It's much more likely that rayn is pointing fingers at some one on his team but not actually voting for them.

On August 01 2013 05:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 05:07 hzflank wrote:
On August 01 2013 05:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
if it helps, stutters is a lot more abrasive like this as town. His one scum game his filter reads very passively and he throws a couple cases around and agrees with people a lot.

Idk this game is confusing =/ still trying to figure out why town is so hesitant to lynch some one that isn't going to help us vote for scum or play the game.


See, now that I have attempted to proxy-Vig you by directing the next NK at you, you are now being useful!

This is my third game, I have played 1 before as town. We came back to win from a 4-3 LYLO and I was in the position where I had to make the final decision. We had a player a bit like Malongo in the game and he was town. By the time the LYLO came I managed to get him on side, he sheeped my vote and we won the game. If Malongo is town then do not give up on him yet.


The thing is, rayn is now actively directing lynches away from both malongo and JAT, two people that have a pretty high chance to flip scum, which is why I don't know why people are just giving malongo a free pass because of some martyr post. That's one less vote we have now. Id rather lose to good scum play then dumb martyring anyway, so if it gets to endgame and malongo is alive and scum I would be pretty annoyed with whoever is town left.

On August 01 2013 08:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
welp I can't even convince rayn with his own logic so this is lovely.

let me spell it out for you just as you were yelling at me for before

the only reason for xrz to make this last second claim is to guarantee a mislynch. xrz is some sort of scum power role (pickpocket) and uses his power at night. You lynch him but who the fuck cares. he already used his role.

hurpadurp


Even in Vayne's own defense post, which I agree is somewhat similar, Vayne clearly pushes who he thinks is scum and has clear intentions that he wants them lynched.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 16:23 GMT
#2957
All of this were in one day too.
It is the third day now
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 16:25 GMT
#2958
Mr. Cheesecake, VayneAuthority, Oatsmaster and Palmar are all suspicious people and they are all voting FT. Hmm
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 16:34 GMT
#2959
I don't really find Cheese suspicious.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2013 16:35 GMT
#2960
Pandain, honest assessment.

Do you think that you are changing anyone's mind on VA, as far as getting him to be the numbah won ichiban lynch choice today? Do you think that you have or are going to?

If no, I think you need to step back just a bit. You are dominating thread, and it doesn't matter how YOU look. It's drowning out other posts, other things, and if it's drowning out the rest of the game while not actually changing anyone's mind on anything, it's not good right now, no matter how much you want to lynch VA.

If yes, keep it up, I guess. I get what you're trying to do, but there are....externalities. You're not just posting your thoughts, not just trying to convince people, you're dominating the discussion and that has effects on the readability of the thread and the visibility of other posters.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2560
Hyuk 289
Shinee 80
Hyun 68
Killer 61
ggaemo 54
Hm[arnc] 53
Snow 45
sorry 40
Bale 36
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 29
Bonyth 16
JYJ 11
League of Legends
JimRising 593
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
Other Games
summit1g7844
ArmadaUGS79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick756
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream202
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2342
League of Legends
• Lourlo1489
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 31m
INu's Battles
3h 31m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
6h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 31m
Replay Cast
14h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 2h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.