• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:56
CEST 07:56
KST 14:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8686 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 All
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 18:29 GMT
#4766
On October 08 2013 03:27 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:26 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:23 austinmcc wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:21 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:17 austinmcc wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:15 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Solstice, last chance, do you want to take the deal or not?


No. I can't win. It's basically impossible so I'd rather sit out.

You can win in our hearts.

WHY CLAIM COP?


why not?
Cuz you could have gone mano e mano against CC.

Instead, you forced yourself to die.


What if I wanted to kill Koshi?
I think you had a much better chance of suiciding into CC, or maybe getting scum CC, than you did getting Koshi killed.


what does a boy do for lulz around here anyway?!
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 18:30 GMT
#4768
rayn you need to stop lying as town if you're town
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 18:33 GMT
#4775
On October 08 2013 03:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:30 s0Lstice wrote:
rayn you need to stop lying as town if you're town

I'd say this but Rayn is probably the ONLY person I have ever seen this kindof thing work for in the past.


this is why he will keep doing it : / i am a firm believer in no lying as town
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 18:39 GMT
#4785
On October 08 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Everyone who is town should have "agreed with me" to make Solstice feel comfortable and make him feel like he has higher chances of survival. Instead you shouted the possibly brilliant plan down for no reason.


nope
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 18:45 GMT
#4795
On October 08 2013 03:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:39 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Everyone who is town should have "agreed with me" to make Solstice feel comfortable and make him feel like he has higher chances of survival. Instead you shouted the possibly brilliant plan down for no reason.


nope

I don't believe you because you are scum. :D


Naturally

but seriously though there are so many confounding variables in the equation.

make gambit-->town should react in way X-->those who dont are scum

How townies should react is colored by each individual play style and how each person views the game at the moment. This confounds the transition from step 2 to step 3. Townies act suspicious/do not make the smart play all the time and you have no way of accounting for that.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 18:52 GMT
#4799
On October 08 2013 03:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Everyone who is town should have "agreed with me" to make Solstice feel comfortable and make him feel like he has higher chances of survival. Instead you shouted the possibly brilliant plan down for no reason.

Nah just being logical, Rayn.
Solstice isn't dumb and neither am I.

tbh WoS, that's not a reason to try. 90% of my "traps and shit" will not work. But if i succeed even in 1/100 it's worth it. You don't lose by making mistakes, you lose by not trying to do everything you can to kill scum.

True, which is why I didn't flat out say RAYN AMG NEVER LIE AS TOWN WTF because I've seen you make it work.
Doesn't mean
a) I caught on to you doing anything
b) Even had I caught on, I'd lie along with you.

I supported your attempt to try and get information out of Solstice, but i expressed myself in that I said I didn't think he had any reason to comply. Don't really see the problem.

That's bad WoS. When Sol effectively claimed scum, you should have thought "what are rayn's intentions? Okay, he is town, what is he trying to do? Why?" This is even more clear situation for other townies than it was in NWM (where i understand people fucked up -- or reacted in a way i was not expecting -- because of paranoia). There was no possible paranoia in this one. Because you guys can be sure i am town!

I wasn't paranoid about your actions.
i just didn't really think anything was going to come of it.

Solstice any particular reason you chose me for a fake townread?
DOES THAT MEAN YOU THINK IM TOWNIE?
AMG <3


Yea plus this sets you up for the long game hue
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 19:06 GMT
#4823
On October 08 2013 04:02 Koshi wrote:
Sorry. 60 pages so 1200 posts were needed and after that people were reliefed they were right. Got to respect rayn, VA and pandain for seeing through the bullshit instantly.


yup your biased!
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 19:06 GMT
#4824
you're...dammit
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 19:20 GMT
#4840
On October 08 2013 04:19 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:14 austinmcc wrote:
Postgame/PMs/never

Yup I'm getting there.
So Austin!

How's the weather where you are?
Sunny and 70. Not a shitstorm in the sky.

I, for one, am happy that if s0lstice is mafia, we lynched mafia. I am, however, very sad because I thought I might have a brother in role idiocy. But apparently no.


sorry I might still be an idiot, I just don't know yet. That help?
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 19:31 GMT
#4856
On October 08 2013 04:28 Koshi wrote:
Better flip past banger.
Also did you shoot VE? We might spare your life if you tell the truth.


your hubris is unwarranted and kinda cute.

i knew i liked you.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 20:00 GMT
#4889
anyway farewell friends.

want to say again how proud I am of town. serious warm fuzzies after noire. still hope you guys lose though ;D

DRB 4 life. go team go.

gg
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 12 2013 04:14 GMT
#6073
On October 12 2013 12:45 austinmcc wrote:
Oh man, WTF OBS. WHY WAS I MAFIA?

Jeez. Even SOLSTICE calling me frigging mafia?

Also, CR, I'm actually really interested in why/how you claimed. Were you actually just giving up? Were you trying to save other team? Trying to look townie?


it came from the massive respect I have for you if it makes you feel better I overthought it. Pandain tunneling Vayne during Palmar's lynch day was basically a scum claim but I deaked myself out of the right conclusion there.

Anyway, the cop claim. It was an idea I had as we were having trouble with thread control. I don't have any animosity towards Ray, but a third member throwing some weight around would have been helpful. I was pretty certain we were going to be lynching mafia that day, in part because of the thread control problem, and in part because the townies were looking pretty town in general. I didn't want it to be the last banger (for reasons you guys know), and CC and I bussing CR for example doesn't set us up very well as he would have been an extremely easy to see through bus. That didn't leave a lot of options, so we went with a crazy one.

I could have just went 1v1 with Mr. CC, but this wouldn't have set the winner up very well either. It wasn't hard to see that scum needed to make a play that day, and a simple mano-e-mano would be far too transparent. We needed to go deeper down the rabbit hole. I claim cop, CC outs me. Worst outcome is I die and CC gets some cred that takes some serious mental horsepower to defuse. Best case is if we hit the 5% chance of actually lynching Koshi. In both cases, we are saving the last Banger.

I threw the idea out in the QT and Mr. CC pulled the trigger when things looked dire.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 12 2013 04:16 GMT
#6074
gg though to town. really good townplay this game all around.

austin for town mvp imo. you would be 1000% more dangerous if you could just tone down the paranoia ;D
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 12 2013 04:17 GMT
#6077
also thanks to hosts! had a lot of fun.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 12 2013 04:19 GMT
#6080
On October 12 2013 13:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2013 13:16 s0Lstice wrote:
gg though to town. really good townplay this game all around.

austin for town mvp imo. you would be 1000% more dangerous if you could just tone down the paranoia ;D

It's HARD to do that. It's like an infection.


hah I know. you two are cut from the same cloth. thank you for a fun and challenging game.
ATOBTTR
Prev 1 12 13 14 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 194
ProTech137
Nina 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 209
Dewaltoss 121
Bale 38
ZergMaN 25
Noble 12
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g11254
Sick225
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2173
League of Legends
• Rush1192
• Lourlo1190
• Stunt199
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 4m
Replay Cast
17h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.