• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:02
CEST 16:02
KST 23:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12404 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 20:42 GMT
#3641
oh ok. then I guess the question is do you get notified if RB'd
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 20:43 GMT
#3642
and that is pretty annoying if oats if town he isn't doing any crazy shit this game
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 20:48 GMT
#3645
On October 06 2013 05:47 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 05:34 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 05:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
that is why that was a horrible shot koshi. I expected better tbh!
I'm sorry. Why was this a horrible shot? And what do you believe he should have done differently?



I thought that the bulletproof vest made it so that cop couldn't tell the difference between town/mafia I misread it. and oats was a prime bulletproof target
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 21:06 GMT
#3651
On October 06 2013 05:54 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 05:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 05:47 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 05:34 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 05:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
that is why that was a horrible shot koshi. I expected better tbh!
I'm sorry. Why was this a horrible shot? And what do you believe he should have done differently?



I thought that the bulletproof vest made it so that cop couldn't tell the difference between town/mafia I misread it. and oats was a prime bulletproof target
So you think he should have shot someone else?

You think that, as "a prime bulletproof target", oats was LIKELY to pass up KP in order to bulletproof himself?

Like, either you think he's the last MCB (which you apparently said), but would rather bulletproof himself than kill someone OR drive by. Or you think he's on the other team, and you think they'd rather bulletproof oats than do something else.

And you think all this DESPITE koshi saying this:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 01:09 Koshi wrote:
Well, I don't want us to forget about FT tbh.
He is still a good lynch and will never be useful ever.

And cops can't shoot people anymore D:

And never even hinting that he COULD shoot or would shoot until the deadline. Like, on the minute.

You are suggesting, just by mentioning "prime bulletproof target", that oats would sac KP to bulletproof OR his team would bulletproof over something else, just so that IF koshi were lying and IF koshi shot oats he would not die (but would still be outed as scum)?


if you have one player left, yes the most obvious thing to do is to bulletproof your last member so you don't outright lose.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 21:07 GMT
#3652
if it isn't clear yet austin is obvious scum at this point, trying to jump on any little thing
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 21:09 GMT
#3656
On October 06 2013 05:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 05:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
oh ok. then I guess the question is do you get notified if RB'd

I did the action. I wasnt RB.

It is interesting that you know bulletproof vest costs 0,5 kp VA.


what? I thought bulletproof vest is 1 KP so dont know where ur getting this from. its even in my filter. I said earlier if vest was anything less than 1 KP then it would be OP because you could protect 2/3rd of your team every night.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 21:10 GMT
#3657
On October 06 2013 06:08 Koshi wrote:
Still sad that I didnt get last banger.

##vote: Pandain

You sure about your pandain read VA? 48 hours.to convince us all.
I trust rayn to be right.as.well anyway.


yea without a doubt. you were in Noire and golden sun so you have all the comparison you need. Austin is almost certainly his partner.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 21:11 GMT
#3660
On October 06 2013 06:09 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 06:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 05:54 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 05:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 05:47 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 05:34 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 05:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
that is why that was a horrible shot koshi. I expected better tbh!
I'm sorry. Why was this a horrible shot? And what do you believe he should have done differently?



I thought that the bulletproof vest made it so that cop couldn't tell the difference between town/mafia I misread it. and oats was a prime bulletproof target
So you think he should have shot someone else?

You think that, as "a prime bulletproof target", oats was LIKELY to pass up KP in order to bulletproof himself?

Like, either you think he's the last MCB (which you apparently said), but would rather bulletproof himself than kill someone OR drive by. Or you think he's on the other team, and you think they'd rather bulletproof oats than do something else.

And you think all this DESPITE koshi saying this:
On October 05 2013 01:09 Koshi wrote:
Well, I don't want us to forget about FT tbh.
He is still a good lynch and will never be useful ever.

And cops can't shoot people anymore D:

And never even hinting that he COULD shoot or would shoot until the deadline. Like, on the minute.

You are suggesting, just by mentioning "prime bulletproof target", that oats would sac KP to bulletproof OR his team would bulletproof over something else, just so that IF koshi were lying and IF koshi shot oats he would not die (but would still be outed as scum)?


if you have one player left, yes the most obvious thing to do is to bulletproof your last member so you don't outright lose.
Lose from what!?

The cop said he couldn't shoot. So you're not protecting yourself from the cop.

The other scumteam? The other scumteam is starting to feel some pressure. They REALLY do not want to shoot scum, because then there's only one KP at night. They have THREE confirmed townies to shoot at. Why in the world would they shoot oats over a confirmed townie, especially if they think he might be mafia (and a lot of people did)? They choose to NOT shoot a confirmed townie in order to shoot a guy that might be town or scum but isn't a threat either way?


from the cop. mafia is a game of lies and deception if you weren't aware
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 21:13 GMT
#3663
your only hopes of winning this game are tricking VE so better get to it. koshi and rayn both can read me.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 21:38 GMT
#3676
On October 06 2013 06:33 s0Lstice wrote:
whats this with vayne now austin?

maybe im being dumb but I'm not seeing how what he's saying is more scum than crazy


austin has recently been deliberately obtuse about the meta presentations with regards to pandain. He is trying to force a pandain townread for whatever reason. I see no reason for them to not be partners.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 21:38 GMT
#3678
On October 06 2013 06:37 Koshi wrote:
I am sad VA doesnt love me for shooting his scumread.
But yeah, dnu what is up with VA atm.


that was my fault, I misread the item. it was a good shot
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 21:45 GMT
#3687
On October 06 2013 06:41 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 06:33 s0Lstice wrote:
whats this with vayne now austin?

maybe im being dumb but I'm not seeing how what he's saying is more scum than crazy
As I see things, sacrificing KP to vest oneself is silly.

Read the posts, but tl;dr is:

VA says Oats is a "prime bulletproof target", that the shot was bad, and that scumOats would have bulletproofed

Koshi said he had no shot. Right until the last minute, it was POSSIBLE he was being tricksy but seemed unlikely given how open he's been about his actions.

GODDAMN I CANNOT TL;DR TO SAVE MY LIFE

So the only shots that mafia would be EXPECTING are from scum

(1) If oats is on the three-man team...WHY DOES THE ONE MAN TEAM SHOOT HIM? There are confirmed townies. There's the chance to get a drive-by the next night. Oats is a possible mislynch. WHY WOULD THE ONE DUDE SHOOT OATS? Makes no sense.

(2) If oats is on the one-man team...WHY DOES THE THREE MAN TEAM SHOOT OATS? Same thing. Confirmed townies. Drive-by option. GREAT MISLYNCH. WHY SHOOT OATS?


Fact is, nobody thought Koshi had a shot. It was a paranoid thought, perhaps, for those of us super paranoid, but never even DISCUSSED or HINTED AT. So the only shots expected last night were mafia.

And VA is suggesting that MAFIA OATS would have been a great target for a MAFIA SHOT, so much so that OATS WOULD HAVE BULLETPROOFED JUST IN CASE, SACCING KP TO DO SO.

Mafia, of either team, have NO INCENTIVE TO SHOOT TOWN OATS. HE IS A GREAT MISLYNCH. HE'S CLEARLY BEING SET UP YESTERDAY.

MAFIA WOULD NOT SHOOT OATS EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.


I already answered this. If you actually thought koshi didn't have a shot you don't know how to setup speculate. I have already addressed earlier that the "loose cannon" cop would have lethal force and the "good" cop would have precision shot. makes perfect sense. You just look scummy with this shit.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 21:46 GMT
#3688
now please address how you still think pandain tunneling me and protecting FT makes him town when I have proven the exact opposite to be true. still waiting on that
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 21:47 GMT
#3694
On October 06 2013 06:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
There's plenty that makes Austin look scummy to me, but not this imo.


You don't think him jumping on a town mistake at what is basically a desperation day for scum is scummy?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 22:00 GMT
#3699
lol what? that spoilered post doesnt answer my question at all.

and if you honestly expect me to believe that scumteams dont argue in thread then you must be thinking your talking to chairman ray or something.

I just spent half of golden sun arguing about shit with grackaroni and we were both scum.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 22:05 GMT
#3701
and that you don't care about it is precisely why you are scum, intentionally avoiding incriminating evidence to protect your ally.this isn't rocket science
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 22:05 GMT
#3702
##voteandain

but first to take care of this obvious scum
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 22:21 GMT
#3707
On October 06 2013 07:12 Chairman Ray wrote:
The most productive action today would be to try to lynch the remaining banger so we reduce KP. I still think that VA is that person, and I will most likely be pushing to lynch him today.

Out of the surviving players, we still have:
Koshi
VisceraEyes
Mr. Cheesecake
Oatsmaster
raynpelikoneet
Chairman Ray
WaveofShadow
VayneAuthority
austinmcc
Pandain
s0lstice

With Koshi, rayn, VE, and Oats confirmed town, that leaves myself, CC, WoS, austin, Pandain, and solstice to be in the other mafia. I know I'm town, and I think that WoS and austin are town, so that leaves CC, Pandain and solstice.

Anyways, I think that solstice strikes to be the most scum to me out of the bunch. His filter is mostly him questioning other people for reads and just saying certain people are a bit scummy or suspicious. He hasn't done any in depth reads or pushed strongly on anyone. This is something I find particularly scummy just because it makes you look town without helping town a whole lot. He was onto me at some point, but defended me at the end. I appreciate it, but I still can't take it as a bribe, because it's still fits within mafia agenda.

I think that the best strategy for the second scum team to do right now is get a lot of town influence so they can have a mislynch the next day. Today we're obviously just lynching the last banger. Tomorrow we'll be looking for the second scumteam. With thee votepower on their side, it's really easy to get a mislynch. Solstice seems to be slowly pushing onto CC and austin, and I want to bring this up now before it happens in case one or both are town. If CC is town, then maybe I'm wrong on my WoS or austin read and one of them is actually mafia. It definitely makes sense for mafia to defend me and push for stronger targets, because tbh I don't think I'm a threat to mafia, but both CC and austin are, and a mislynch on them could be gamechanging. I think I'm going to be dissolving my trust on anyone except for the confirmed townies because the dominant strategy right now for mafia is to just gain influence. If a single townie is influences, then we might lose this. I don't wanna be that towny that votes wrong.

So my recommendation is to lynch VA today, and then solstice tomorrow.

##Vote: VayneAuthority


but wait I dont see enough people that would support me in a s0lstice lynch, better redirect it
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 22:22 GMT
#3708
and im done talking to you austin, you are clearly not trying to work with me. you just keep dodging the obvious meta destruction of pandain so we are done here. no point in trying to convince you that you are scum
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 22:33 GMT
#3713
On October 06 2013 07:31 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 01:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
if anything im going to be pressure voting CR tomorrow. fuck this lurking shit when i dont know anything about the guy



you might as well just claim scum at this point, nobody cares about you quoting random shit. You think I don't know that I didn't say that? you're just grasping at straws buddo
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 278
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 278
mouzHeroMarine 230
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41390
Bisu 2791
Hyuk 1689
Shuttle 1619
Mini 695
EffOrt 631
Larva 445
Soma 320
firebathero 234
ZerO 210
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 98
Zeus 73
Pusan 67
Sexy 53
Killer 50
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 36
Mong 35
sorry 32
Hm[arnc] 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
Aegong 22
zelot 19
Rock 12
Noble 12
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6855
qojqva1401
Dendi958
Counter-Strike
fl0m928
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1287
crisheroes885
Liquid`Hasu466
Lowko417
Other Games
gofns50010
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1287
DeMusliM258
Livibee181
Hui .135
Liquid`VortiX133
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King86
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)18
elazer8
KnowMe0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6612
League of Legends
• Jankos1862
Other Games
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 58m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 58m
INu's Battles
21h 58m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.