• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:47
CEST 08:47
KST 15:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9533 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 216 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 11 2013 22:36 GMT
#121
On September 12 2013 07:32 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 07:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 12 2013 07:17 Papa_Smurf wrote:
and so it begins. No idea what golden sun is (Genesis of it and so forth). Looks pretty sweet though.

Anyways Hi guys. Is grack really a troll too normally?

On September 12 2013 07:18 strongandbig wrote:
yes.

koshi how

@S&B I'm curious were you answering the above question saying that I do normally troll?

yeah
i think i thought that because you lurked your way to a scum victory in LI

but i checked got and you didnt troll there so consider troll accusation rescinded.

I did actually troll in that game but I trolled/lurked into town draw. (Mattchew revealed the mafia) It seemed suspicious to me that you were mischaracterizing my play when I had just played with you in Game of Thrones where I didn't troll. But you being in the LI game makes sense.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 11 2013 22:40 GMT
#122
On September 12 2013 07:34 strongandbig wrote:
also you didnt answer the 1)rest of my question. i think your policy is 2) unworkable koshi. OH SNAP WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THAT

1) I didn't answer your entire question. The answer is: I make sure that it is crystalclear my target is scum.


2) unworkable is such a strange word. I just looked up if you ever used that word before on TL
+ Show Spoiler +
Your forum search returned no results.
Search completed in 0.013 seconds.


I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 11 2013 22:40 GMT
#123
The point of my above post.

SnB is feeling uncomfortable.
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 11 2013 22:44 GMT
#124
On September 12 2013 07:19 Papa_Smurf wrote:
btw kush, raynp, grock.

Please don't spam. I'm begging you guys. Makes the game freakin impossible to read.

And SnB i have an idea how to do it.


ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! How dare you include me with the spammers?!! I never spam. Who the fuck is this smurf coward? anyone know his real identity?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 11 2013 22:47 GMT
#125
On September 12 2013 07:44 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 07:19 Papa_Smurf wrote:
btw kush, raynp, grock.

Please don't spam. I'm begging you guys. Makes the game freakin impossible to read.

And SnB i have an idea how to do it.


ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! How dare you include me with the spammers?!! I never spam. Who the fuck is this smurf coward? anyone know his real identity?

How do you respond to my accusation? Quit dodging me, SCUM TROLL!
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 11 2013 22:51 GMT
#126
On September 12 2013 07:44 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 07:19 Papa_Smurf wrote:
btw kush, raynp, grock.

Please don't spam. I'm begging you guys. Makes the game freakin impossible to read.

And SnB i have an idea how to do it.


ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! How dare you include me with the spammers?!! I never spam. Who the fuck is this smurf coward? anyone know his real identity?


I'm finding it extremely odd that you would actually feel mad about that given I have played with you in multiple games and know you have a tendency to post alot, sometimes in an anti-town fashion (unless you recently changed your meta).

And the fact that I didn't say it in offensive fashion either is another check against you thus far. It feels like forced emotion
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
September 11 2013 22:56 GMT
#127
Hey, my name is Isaac.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 11 2013 22:57 GMT
#128
On September 12 2013 07:56 Zealos wrote:
Hey, my name is Isaac.

Oh hi. I am your friend.
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 22:58 GMT
#129
sup nerds, few concerns

why did blubbdavid come into the thread and say hi then peace completely? he was here yet had nothing to contribute to the game.

SnB is town, get votes off him. just played scum with him and this is obvious already
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 11 2013 23:00 GMT
#130
[image loading]
I had a good night of sleep.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 11 2013 23:00 GMT
#131
On September 12 2013 07:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
sup nerds, few concerns

why did blubbdavid come into the thread and say hi then peace completely? he was here yet had nothing to contribute to the game.

SnB is town, get votes off him. just played scum with him and this is obvious already


Why are you defending him this early?

Why are you so certain he is town that you have to defend him this early in d1?

Why are you so certain he is town off so few posts?
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 11 2013 23:01 GMT
#132
##Vote Vayne Authority
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 11 2013 23:01 GMT
#133
On September 12 2013 07:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
sup nerds, few concerns

why did blubbdavid come into the thread and say hi then peace completely? he was here yet had nothing to contribute to the game.

SnB is town, get votes off him. just played scum with him and this is obvious already

In all seriousness, you need to explain why you are confident SnB is town already this early in the game. Can you give me some reasoning?
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 23:02 GMT
#134
On September 12 2013 08:00 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 07:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
sup nerds, few concerns

why did blubbdavid come into the thread and say hi then peace completely? he was here yet had nothing to contribute to the game.

SnB is town, get votes off him. just played scum with him and this is obvious already


Why are you defending him this early?

Why are you so certain he is town that you have to defend him this early in d1?

Why are you so certain he is town off so few posts?


because I dont want town lynched

because thats how you win the game

SnB is more nonchalant as town and as scum he plays very uptight and takes forever to post. Here he's firing off posts at will. this isn't scum SnB im already sure.
I come in for the scraps
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 11 2013 23:04 GMT
#135
On September 12 2013 08:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 08:00 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 12 2013 07:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
sup nerds, few concerns

why did blubbdavid come into the thread and say hi then peace completely? he was here yet had nothing to contribute to the game.

SnB is town, get votes off him. just played scum with him and this is obvious already


Why are you defending him this early?

Why are you so certain he is town that you have to defend him this early in d1?

Why are you so certain he is town off so few posts?


because I dont want town lynched

because thats how you win the game

SnB is more nonchalant as town and as scum he plays very uptight and takes forever to post. Here he's firing off posts at will. this isn't scum SnB im already sure.


So you must obviously think the supposed scumslip (and semi-wagon) on him are legitimate then since you are defending him?

Why can he not fight this himself by just "proving his townieness" if he's so surely town? Won't time tell anyways?

Since when are two votes early day 1 a nail in the coffin by any meaning?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 11 2013 23:06 GMT
#136
@S&B: What do you think of Vayne's early defense of your play. Do you think he has valid reasoning for thinking you are town?
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 23:08 GMT
#137
On September 12 2013 08:04 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 08:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 12 2013 08:00 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 12 2013 07:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
sup nerds, few concerns

why did blubbdavid come into the thread and say hi then peace completely? he was here yet had nothing to contribute to the game.

SnB is town, get votes off him. just played scum with him and this is obvious already


Why are you defending him this early?

Why are you so certain he is town that you have to defend him this early in d1?

Why are you so certain he is town off so few posts?


because I dont want town lynched

because thats how you win the game

SnB is more nonchalant as town and as scum he plays very uptight and takes forever to post. Here he's firing off posts at will. this isn't scum SnB im already sure.


So you must obviously think the supposed scumslip (and semi-wagon) on him are legitimate then since you are defending him?

Why can he not fight this himself by just "proving his townieness" if he's so surely town? Won't time tell anyways?

Since when are two votes early day 1 a nail in the coffin by any meaning?


Votes are the only legitimate action in mafia, and I spotted two aleady tossed.

I like to be in the thick of the game instead of a spectator so ill always speak my mind whether you like it or not.

A wrong vote is a wrong vote, you sound upset that I stopped your shitty wagon so early.

Now to you,

Why were you so quick to bandwagon on such a stupid reason?

Why are you so ready to vote for anyone that isn't you?

I come in for the scraps
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 11 2013 23:09 GMT
#138
On September 12 2013 07:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 07:32 strongandbig wrote:
On September 12 2013 07:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 12 2013 07:17 Papa_Smurf wrote:
and so it begins. No idea what golden sun is (Genesis of it and so forth). Looks pretty sweet though.

Anyways Hi guys. Is grack really a troll too normally?

On September 12 2013 07:18 strongandbig wrote:
yes.

koshi how

@S&B I'm curious were you answering the above question saying that I do normally troll?

yeah
i think i thought that because you lurked your way to a scum victory in LI

but i checked got and you didnt troll there so consider troll accusation rescinded.

I did actually troll in that game but I trolled/lurked into town draw. (Mattchew revealed the mafia) It seemed suspicious to me that you were mischaracterizing my play when I had just played with you in Game of Thrones where I didn't troll. But you being in the LI game makes sense.

I wasn't actually in it but I did follow it as it was being played.
On September 12 2013 07:40 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 07:34 strongandbig wrote:
also you didnt answer the 1)rest of my question. i think your policy is 2) unworkable koshi. OH SNAP WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THAT

1) I didn't answer your entire question. The answer is: I make sure that it is crystalclear my target is scum.


2) unworkable is such a strange word. I just looked up if you ever used that word before on TL
+ Show Spoiler +
Your forum search returned no results.
Search completed in 0.013 seconds.



1. your policy is bad, propose a better one.

2. okay... and?

On September 12 2013 07:40 Koshi wrote:
The point of my above post.

SnB is feeling uncomfortable.


lol you're silly. maybe you are the one feeling uncomfortable? projecting much?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 11 2013 23:11 GMT
#139
<loading same image>
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 11 2013 23:11 GMT
#140
PS: Where is your starsense that knew I was town D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 263
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 262
Dewaltoss 109
sSak 44
Bale 36
NotJumperer 29
ZergMaN 21
Noble 14
Icarus 7
yabsab 7
League of Legends
JimRising 650
Other Games
summit1g11098
Sick193
Nina79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1155
• Lourlo1061
• Stunt558
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 13m
Replay Cast
16h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.