• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:07
CEST 21:07
KST 04:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8368 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 216 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 23:11 GMT
#1361
On September 14 2013 08:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 08:08 Koshi wrote:
On September 14 2013 08:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 08:02 Koshi wrote:
Vayne why do you have so many scumreads this game?
Also did you ever explained that experiment in Persona?


no I didn't but me and sn0_man talked about it briefly earlier in this game. I was just OMGUSing anyone that went after me since your job as town is just to live and I know scum like to target me as a mislynch.

lots of scummy people this game, is there a point to that question? I could direct you to lots of games where I have tons of scumreads. You would know from nuclear that I pretty much suspected everybody to some degree. Towns like this drive me insane.

Oki. The point was that this game is different than your Persona/Titanic game. More hard reads coming from you on town/scum.


you'd be hard pressed to find any 2 games of mine that are similar

there is always the town/scum motivation.
I actually read all of your game i could fing on TL and this seems like scumthingy..
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 23:12 GMT
#1362
On September 14 2013 08:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 08:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 08:08 Koshi wrote:
On September 14 2013 08:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 08:02 Koshi wrote:
Vayne why do you have so many scumreads this game?
Also did you ever explained that experiment in Persona?


no I didn't but me and sn0_man talked about it briefly earlier in this game. I was just OMGUSing anyone that went after me since your job as town is just to live and I know scum like to target me as a mislynch.

lots of scummy people this game, is there a point to that question? I could direct you to lots of games where I have tons of scumreads. You would know from nuclear that I pretty much suspected everybody to some degree. Towns like this drive me insane.

Oki. The point was that this game is different than your Persona/Titanic game. More hard reads coming from you on town/scum.


you'd be hard pressed to find any 2 games of mine that are similar

there is always the town/scum motivation.
I actually read all of your game i could fing on TL and this seems like scumthingy..


I'd say the style im playing currently is most similar to aperture and I was 3rd party there, but you saw I was playing for town. Simply not true.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 23:13 GMT
#1363
anyways give me a case so I can destroy it, id be glad to
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 23:13 GMT
#1364
style =/= alignment!motivation
table for two on a tv tray
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 13 2013 23:14 GMT
#1365
Lol BH I love you <3

Some things off the top of my head: Raynp's and Koshi's dropping of SnB is off(especially gotta look at raynp, that little bugger). I wouldn't think both are scum . Seemed like the thread presence of vayne and grack fell off (not sure but had town reads on them double checking that shit).

And guess I'll just wait til rigghhhhhtttt about dawn for anything super insightful. Haven't really decided if I'll post right before or quite a bit before
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 23:14 GMT
#1366
Your stance on blubbers is really wishy-washy, throughout the game, lol, even on N1 when he was lynched already...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 23:16 GMT
#1367
On September 14 2013 08:14 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Lol BH I love you <3

Some things off the top of my head: Raynp's and Koshi's dropping of SnB is off(especially gotta look at raynp, that little bugger). I wouldn't think both are scum . Seemed like the thread presence of vayne and grack fell off (not sure but had town reads on them double checking that shit).

And guess I'll just wait til rigghhhhhtttt about dawn for anything super insightful. Haven't really decided if I'll post right before or quite a bit before

Explain to me why i am scummy for pushing SnB, then i am scummy for letting go of him?
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 23:17 GMT
#1368
On September 14 2013 08:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Your stance on blubbers is really wishy-washy, throughout the game, lol, even on N1 when he was lynched already...


if that's your case I don't even need to do anything. please get real here if you're accusing me because im going to put this to rest right now.

koshi says im making too many hard reads, you saying im too wishy washy xD get your story straight before you guys try to pile shit on me.
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 23:18 GMT
#1369
On September 14 2013 08:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 08:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Your stance on blubbers is really wishy-washy, throughout the game, lol, even on N1 when he was lynched already...


if that's your case I don't even need to do anything. please get real here if you're accusing me because im going to put this to rest right now.

koshi says im making too many hard reads, you saying im too wishy washy xD get your story straight before you guys try to pile shit on me.

association case before flip = bad.
+1 scum point
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 23:20 GMT
#1370
On September 14 2013 08:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 08:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 08:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Your stance on blubbers is really wishy-washy, throughout the game, lol, even on N1 when he was lynched already...


if that's your case I don't even need to do anything. please get real here if you're accusing me because im going to put this to rest right now.

koshi says im making too many hard reads, you saying im too wishy washy xD get your story straight before you guys try to pile shit on me.

association case before flip = bad.
+1 scum point


I see this is a waste of time, you are like getting worse as you play more games. Honest truth right there
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 13 2013 23:21 GMT
#1371
On September 14 2013 08:14 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Lol BH I love you <3

Some things off the top of my head: Raynp's and Koshi's dropping of SnB is off(especially gotta look at raynp, that little bugger). I wouldn't think both are scum . Seemed like the thread presence of vayne and grack fell off (not sure but had town reads on them double checking that shit).

And guess I'll just wait til rigghhhhhtttt about dawn for anything super insightful. Haven't really decided if I'll post right before or quite a bit before

I'm sorry that I had a drop in activity near the end of the day, had to go to class and barely made it back for the deadline. I really do wish I could have been in the thread earlier.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 13 2013 23:22 GMT
#1372
Reminder: Send in all nightactions to the hosts! Deadline for receiving them is 21:00 GMT (+00:00)! Night will end one hour later. During this Resolution period, posting is allowed. However Nightactions will not be accepted anymore.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 13 2013 23:25 GMT
#1373
Well I'm gonna look into the shenanigans close to the day end and see if there's a bigger story to be told.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 13 2013 23:34 GMT
#1374
On September 14 2013 08:25 Old Partner wrote:
Well I'm gonna look into the shenanigans close to the day end and see if there's a bigger story to be told.


Can we tag team this game again BH. I have this old pic as a gift from Mario Mini

[image loading]

Good times BH, Good times
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 13 2013 23:34 GMT
#1375
well that was a disaster
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 13 2013 23:35 GMT
#1376
nvm
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 13 2013 23:41 GMT
#1377
On September 14 2013 08:34 Papa_Smurf wrote:
well that was a disaster

?
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 13 2013 23:42 GMT
#1378
oh sorry i wasn't refreshing this page. I think PS/DB was expecting me to tag him back or something
For better or for worse, things had changed.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 23:48 GMT
#1379
Oh I thought he meant Mario mini was a disaster
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 13 2013 23:49 GMT
#1380
nah when i posted it, the pic was super big for a few seconds for some reason. That's why i said this is a distaster
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 430
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 106
Railgan 49
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1864
Shuttle 510
Dewaltoss 139
Trap 35
Bale 23
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 627
420jenkins422
Counter-Strike
fl0m4080
Fnx 685
kRYSTAL_29
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3786
Liquid`Hasu526
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2066
summit1g1450
FrodaN962
B2W.Neo426
C9.Mang0134
TKL 102
ToD88
QueenE77
RotterdaM58
Mew2King34
JuggernautJason14
PPMD2
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV234
BasetradeTV153
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade782
Other Games
• Shiphtur1332
• imaqtpie753
• WagamamaTV333
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 54m
Patches Events
20h 54m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.