• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:52
CEST 02:52
KST 09:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8961 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 182

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 216 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 16:47 GMT
#3621
On September 21 2013 01:43 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
,Im confused at why are you defending yourself by reasons like, " HOW DO I WIN"???
What???

I dont see what convinced you that Im the scum rather than sno or grack or whatever.

Because Snoman is not scum. That leaves only you and Grack, and i think Grack is town.
What makes me SK?

ah ok.
Well, over d1 and d2, at the end, your vote has been on EVERYONE.
Like literally everyone in the game at one point in time.

Also I think everyone else other than You/VA/Pandain is town, and you have mentioned earlier that you bussing BH is stupid. I agree.

So yeah. You SK. The game is over. I like how you revert to shouting OATS IS ANTI TOWN GUYS FOR NO FUCKING REASON EVEN THOUGH I CALLED HIM ONE OF THE TOP 3 TOWNIES IN D2.
haha.
Im gonna sleep, will be back in like 20 hours or so.
Expect to see rayn either RB or dead and only 1 nk.



So Vayne is scum and hard bussed his scumbuddy Pandain over voting for kush?


you know that nobody was going to switch their vote and I would get massive town credit so that's not a bad idea. Doesn't matter since I'm not scum anyway. The only reason you can't see that is because you are the SK. I have proven everything you have thrown at me this game to be a lie, until you actually want to start playing the game you are dead to me.

And that brings us back to the fact:
I must be SK if debears is telling the truth. Why would i as SK lynch kush over Pandain?


Killing pandain confirms you as anti-town, unless there is a framer/miller or whatever in this game but then this setup would be getting pretty bastard tier so I doubt it.

The whole "Why would I kill panadin over kush if im anti-town!1! lolz!1 is purely WIFOM. I expect a better argument then that from you!

I ahve said it before. It doesn't. :p
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 20 2013 16:47 GMT
#3622
Dats me yo
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 20 2013 16:48 GMT
#3623
EBWOP: rhyming scum team guy that is
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 16:48 GMT
#3624
On September 21 2013 01:48 Sn0_Man wrote:
EBWOP: rhyming scum team guy that is

That's right. Then why are you alive if you were right?
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 16:50 GMT
#3625
The WIFOM talk is too much for me, anyways

rayn if you and pandain are town as you say, why are you so hellbent on the idea that I'm scum? I have refuted all your arguments and played your little games with you but nothing matters apparently. I still have not seen pandain's reason for his 180 read on me when i started gathering suspicion and why you continue to cling on to me this entire game as a mislynch opportunity, its absurd
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 16:51 GMT
#3626
On September 21 2013 01:43 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
,Im confused at why are you defending yourself by reasons like, " HOW DO I WIN"???
What???

I dont see what convinced you that Im the scum rather than sno or grack or whatever.

Because Snoman is not scum. That leaves only you and Grack, and i think Grack is town.
What makes me SK?

ah ok.
Well, over d1 and d2, at the end, your vote has been on EVERYONE.
Like literally everyone in the game at one point in time.

Also I think everyone else other than You/VA/Pandain is town, and you have mentioned earlier that you bussing BH is stupid. I agree.

So yeah. You SK. The game is over. I like how you revert to shouting OATS IS ANTI TOWN GUYS FOR NO FUCKING REASON EVEN THOUGH I CALLED HIM ONE OF THE TOP 3 TOWNIES IN D2.
haha.
Im gonna sleep, will be back in like 20 hours or so.
Expect to see rayn either RB or dead and only 1 nk.



So Vayne is scum and hard bussed his scumbuddy Pandain over voting for kush?


you know that nobody was going to switch their vote and I would get massive town credit so that's not a bad idea. Doesn't matter since I'm not scum anyway. The only reason you can't see that is because you are the SK. I have proven everything you have thrown at me this game to be a lie, until you actually want to start playing the game you are dead to me.

And that brings us back to the fact:
I must be SK if debears is telling the truth. Why would i as SK lynch kush over Pandain?


Killing pandain confirms you as anti-town, unless there is a framer/miller or whatever in this game but then this setup would be getting pretty bastard tier so I doubt it.

The whole "Why would I kill panadin over kush if im anti-town!1! lolz!1 is purely WIFOM. I expect a better argument then that from you!

Actually Vayne, i would expect more of an analysis from you. Remember you are the "night kill analyzer" as you have graded yourself, remember?

"I do nothing and look at the night kills and work from there". Where is these analysis now? Tell me, what is my game plan as SK? Why can't anyone else be SK? Why do you want to find the SK and not mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 16:54 GMT
#3627
On September 21 2013 01:50 VayneAuthority wrote:
The WIFOM talk is too much for me, anyways

rayn if you and pandain are town as you say, why are you so hellbent on the idea that I'm scum? I have refuted all your arguments and played your little games with you but nothing matters apparently. I still have not seen pandain's reason for his 180 read on me when i started gathering suspicion and why you continue to cling on to me this entire game as a mislynch opportunity, its absurd

I am town, i think debears is telling the truth about his claim (apparently you think so too). Therefore i KNOW Pandain is town. I believe Umasi is town.

That leaves me 4 people. Sno can't be scum. I find it hard to believe Grack is scum. Do you get the idea?
Why are you and Oats so simple-minded in saying "noone else than rayn can be the SK"? Like, is there not another possibility?

Fine, call me SK, but then tell me reasons for it! I gave reasons why voting kush over Pandain was dumb if i was SK. Prove me wrong you fuckers!
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 16:56 GMT
#3628
On September 21 2013 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:43 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
,Im confused at why are you defending yourself by reasons like, " HOW DO I WIN"???
What???

I dont see what convinced you that Im the scum rather than sno or grack or whatever.

Because Snoman is not scum. That leaves only you and Grack, and i think Grack is town.
What makes me SK?

ah ok.
Well, over d1 and d2, at the end, your vote has been on EVERYONE.
Like literally everyone in the game at one point in time.

Also I think everyone else other than You/VA/Pandain is town, and you have mentioned earlier that you bussing BH is stupid. I agree.

So yeah. You SK. The game is over. I like how you revert to shouting OATS IS ANTI TOWN GUYS FOR NO FUCKING REASON EVEN THOUGH I CALLED HIM ONE OF THE TOP 3 TOWNIES IN D2.
haha.
Im gonna sleep, will be back in like 20 hours or so.
Expect to see rayn either RB or dead and only 1 nk.



So Vayne is scum and hard bussed his scumbuddy Pandain over voting for kush?


you know that nobody was going to switch their vote and I would get massive town credit so that's not a bad idea. Doesn't matter since I'm not scum anyway. The only reason you can't see that is because you are the SK. I have proven everything you have thrown at me this game to be a lie, until you actually want to start playing the game you are dead to me.

And that brings us back to the fact:
I must be SK if debears is telling the truth. Why would i as SK lynch kush over Pandain?


Killing pandain confirms you as anti-town, unless there is a framer/miller or whatever in this game but then this setup would be getting pretty bastard tier so I doubt it.

The whole "Why would I kill panadin over kush if im anti-town!1! lolz!1 is purely WIFOM. I expect a better argument then that from you!

Actually Vayne, i would expect more of an analysis from you. Remember you are the "night kill analyzer" as you have graded yourself, remember?

"I do nothing and look at the night kills and work from there". Where is these analysis now? Tell me, what is my game plan as SK? Why can't anyone else be SK? Why do you want to find the SK and not mafia?


are you really quoting something from my newbie games/early games here ^^? oh my god LoL

Your gameplan as SK is to get me mislynched at this point I presume, Nobody else can be SK in my mind because I have the game figured out. The grack/pandain associations and what they have done this game are too good to pass up they are both scum. By proxy, debears checks makes you SK. I have found both actually so that is incorrect. I actually wanted to lynch scum yesterday since they are more dangerous but nobody else felt the need to.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 16:57 GMT
#3629
On September 21 2013 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:50 VayneAuthority wrote:
The WIFOM talk is too much for me, anyways

rayn if you and pandain are town as you say, why are you so hellbent on the idea that I'm scum? I have refuted all your arguments and played your little games with you but nothing matters apparently. I still have not seen pandain's reason for his 180 read on me when i started gathering suspicion and why you continue to cling on to me this entire game as a mislynch opportunity, its absurd

I am town, i think debears is telling the truth about his claim (apparently you think so too). Therefore i KNOW Pandain is town. I believe Umasi is town.

That leaves me 4 people. Sno can't be scum. I find it hard to believe Grack is scum. Do you get the idea?
Why are you and Oats so simple-minded in saying "noone else than rayn can be the SK"? Like, is there not another possibility?

Fine, call me SK, but then tell me reasons for it! I gave reasons why voting kush over Pandain was dumb if i was SK. Prove me wrong you fuckers!


Could you give your reasoning for sn0 not being scum? I don't see it either since he agrees with me but you need to give something more then that to have a real discussion about this game
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 16:58 GMT
#3630
EBWOP: Sorry guys i did not mean to insult anyone. :/
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 16:59 GMT
#3631
On September 21 2013 01:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:50 VayneAuthority wrote:
The WIFOM talk is too much for me, anyways

rayn if you and pandain are town as you say, why are you so hellbent on the idea that I'm scum? I have refuted all your arguments and played your little games with you but nothing matters apparently. I still have not seen pandain's reason for his 180 read on me when i started gathering suspicion and why you continue to cling on to me this entire game as a mislynch opportunity, its absurd

I am town, i think debears is telling the truth about his claim (apparently you think so too). Therefore i KNOW Pandain is town. I believe Umasi is town.

That leaves me 4 people. Sno can't be scum. I find it hard to believe Grack is scum. Do you get the idea?
Why are you and Oats so simple-minded in saying "noone else than rayn can be the SK"? Like, is there not another possibility?

Fine, call me SK, but then tell me reasons for it! I gave reasons why voting kush over Pandain was dumb if i was SK. Prove me wrong you fuckers!


Could you give your reasoning for sn0 not being scum? I don't see it either since he agrees with me but you need to give something more then that to have a real discussion about this game

His post where he calls BlazingHand a possible role in this game.
Do you think he would do that as scum knowing BH is his scumbuddy?
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 17:02 GMT
#3632
On September 21 2013 01:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:50 VayneAuthority wrote:
The WIFOM talk is too much for me, anyways

rayn if you and pandain are town as you say, why are you so hellbent on the idea that I'm scum? I have refuted all your arguments and played your little games with you but nothing matters apparently. I still have not seen pandain's reason for his 180 read on me when i started gathering suspicion and why you continue to cling on to me this entire game as a mislynch opportunity, its absurd

I am town, i think debears is telling the truth about his claim (apparently you think so too). Therefore i KNOW Pandain is town. I believe Umasi is town.

That leaves me 4 people. Sno can't be scum. I find it hard to believe Grack is scum. Do you get the idea?
Why are you and Oats so simple-minded in saying "noone else than rayn can be the SK"? Like, is there not another possibility?

Fine, call me SK, but then tell me reasons for it! I gave reasons why voting kush over Pandain was dumb if i was SK. Prove me wrong you fuckers!


Could you give your reasoning for sn0 not being scum? I don't see it either since he agrees with me but you need to give something more then that to have a real discussion about this game

His post where he calls BlazingHand a possible role in this game.
Do you think he would do that as scum knowing BH is his scumbuddy?


Why would he smurf if he wanted to be known? He could have not told his team about his identity. I feel like you pick really...cant say it....reasons for thinking people are town or scum and you don't THINK!
I come in for the scraps
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 20 2013 17:03 GMT
#3633
Thats a pretty terrible reason tbh.

However I'm town so somehow its accurate or something? I think the "hard-defending free-mislynch kush" is probably a better giveaway.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 17:05 GMT
#3634
On September 21 2013 02:03 Sn0_Man wrote:
Thats a pretty terrible reason tbh.

However I'm town so somehow its accurate or something? I think the "hard-defending free-mislynch kush" is probably a better giveaway.


yea and that's why I don't think he's town this game. He keeps trolling me all game with these awful cases on me and gives bad reasons for why he thinks people are town. he is probably just laughing this whole game since he knows with his rep he would never win as SK anyway.
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 17:05 GMT
#3635
On September 21 2013 02:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:50 VayneAuthority wrote:
The WIFOM talk is too much for me, anyways

rayn if you and pandain are town as you say, why are you so hellbent on the idea that I'm scum? I have refuted all your arguments and played your little games with you but nothing matters apparently. I still have not seen pandain's reason for his 180 read on me when i started gathering suspicion and why you continue to cling on to me this entire game as a mislynch opportunity, its absurd

I am town, i think debears is telling the truth about his claim (apparently you think so too). Therefore i KNOW Pandain is town. I believe Umasi is town.

That leaves me 4 people. Sno can't be scum. I find it hard to believe Grack is scum. Do you get the idea?
Why are you and Oats so simple-minded in saying "noone else than rayn can be the SK"? Like, is there not another possibility?

Fine, call me SK, but then tell me reasons for it! I gave reasons why voting kush over Pandain was dumb if i was SK. Prove me wrong you fuckers!


Could you give your reasoning for sn0 not being scum? I don't see it either since he agrees with me but you need to give something more then that to have a real discussion about this game

His post where he calls BlazingHand a possible role in this game.
Do you think he would do that as scum knowing BH is his scumbuddy?


Why would he smurf if he wanted to be known? He could have not told his team about his identity. I feel like you pick really...cant say it....reasons for thinking people are town or scum and you don't THINK!

Really Vayne, REALLY? You think smurfs fuck off their mafia team by not telling who they are? ROFL!
table for two on a tv tray
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 20 2013 17:05 GMT
#3636
On September 21 2013 01:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
,Im confused at why are you defending yourself by reasons like, " HOW DO I WIN"???
What???

I dont see what convinced you that Im the scum rather than sno or grack or whatever.

Because Snoman is not scum. That leaves only you and Grack, and i think Grack is town.
What makes me SK?

ah ok.
Well, over d1 and d2, at the end, your vote has been on EVERYONE.
Like literally everyone in the game at one point in time.

Also I think everyone else other than You/VA/Pandain is town, and you have mentioned earlier that you bussing BH is stupid. I agree.

So yeah. You SK. The game is over. I like how you revert to shouting OATS IS ANTI TOWN GUYS FOR NO FUCKING REASON EVEN THOUGH I CALLED HIM ONE OF THE TOP 3 TOWNIES IN D2.
haha.
Im gonna sleep, will be back in like 20 hours or so.
Expect to see rayn either RB or dead and only 1 nk.



So Vayne is scum and hard bussed his scumbuddy Pandain over voting for kush?


you know that nobody was going to switch their vote and I would get massive town credit so that's not a bad idea. Doesn't matter since I'm not scum anyway. The only reason you can't see that is because you are the SK. I have proven everything you have thrown at me this game to be a lie, until you actually want to start playing the game you are dead to me.

And that brings us back to the fact:
I must be SK if debears is telling the truth. Why would i as SK lynch kush over Pandain?


Because that means, if pandain is scum, you would be lynched as sk or scum. If you are town, you would know pandain is town. You wouldnt know if iush is town
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 17:06 GMT
#3637
On September 21 2013 02:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 02:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:50 VayneAuthority wrote:
The WIFOM talk is too much for me, anyways

rayn if you and pandain are town as you say, why are you so hellbent on the idea that I'm scum? I have refuted all your arguments and played your little games with you but nothing matters apparently. I still have not seen pandain's reason for his 180 read on me when i started gathering suspicion and why you continue to cling on to me this entire game as a mislynch opportunity, its absurd

I am town, i think debears is telling the truth about his claim (apparently you think so too). Therefore i KNOW Pandain is town. I believe Umasi is town.

That leaves me 4 people. Sno can't be scum. I find it hard to believe Grack is scum. Do you get the idea?
Why are you and Oats so simple-minded in saying "noone else than rayn can be the SK"? Like, is there not another possibility?

Fine, call me SK, but then tell me reasons for it! I gave reasons why voting kush over Pandain was dumb if i was SK. Prove me wrong you fuckers!


Could you give your reasoning for sn0 not being scum? I don't see it either since he agrees with me but you need to give something more then that to have a real discussion about this game

His post where he calls BlazingHand a possible role in this game.
Do you think he would do that as scum knowing BH is his scumbuddy?


Why would he smurf if he wanted to be known? He could have not told his team about his identity. I feel like you pick really...cant say it....reasons for thinking people are town or scum and you don't THINK!

Really Vayne, REALLY? You think smurfs fuck off their mafia team by not telling who they are? ROFL!


could you explain the benefits of a mafia team knowing some one is BH instead of just smurf?
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 17:07 GMT
#3638
On September 21 2013 02:05 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
,Im confused at why are you defending yourself by reasons like, " HOW DO I WIN"???
What???

I dont see what convinced you that Im the scum rather than sno or grack or whatever.

Because Snoman is not scum. That leaves only you and Grack, and i think Grack is town.
What makes me SK?

ah ok.
Well, over d1 and d2, at the end, your vote has been on EVERYONE.
Like literally everyone in the game at one point in time.

Also I think everyone else other than You/VA/Pandain is town, and you have mentioned earlier that you bussing BH is stupid. I agree.

So yeah. You SK. The game is over. I like how you revert to shouting OATS IS ANTI TOWN GUYS FOR NO FUCKING REASON EVEN THOUGH I CALLED HIM ONE OF THE TOP 3 TOWNIES IN D2.
haha.
Im gonna sleep, will be back in like 20 hours or so.
Expect to see rayn either RB or dead and only 1 nk.



So Vayne is scum and hard bussed his scumbuddy Pandain over voting for kush?


you know that nobody was going to switch their vote and I would get massive town credit so that's not a bad idea. Doesn't matter since I'm not scum anyway. The only reason you can't see that is because you are the SK. I have proven everything you have thrown at me this game to be a lie, until you actually want to start playing the game you are dead to me.

And that brings us back to the fact:
I must be SK if debears is telling the truth. Why would i as SK lynch kush over Pandain?


Because that means, if pandain is scum, you would be lynched as sk or scum. If you are town, you would know pandain is town. You wouldnt know if iush is town

Yeah but i was really sure kush is town, i tried to get you idiots to lynch someone who is not town... :/
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 20 2013 17:08 GMT
#3639
On September 21 2013 02:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 02:05 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
,Im confused at why are you defending yourself by reasons like, " HOW DO I WIN"???
What???

I dont see what convinced you that Im the scum rather than sno or grack or whatever.

Because Snoman is not scum. That leaves only you and Grack, and i think Grack is town.
What makes me SK?

ah ok.
Well, over d1 and d2, at the end, your vote has been on EVERYONE.
Like literally everyone in the game at one point in time.

Also I think everyone else other than You/VA/Pandain is town, and you have mentioned earlier that you bussing BH is stupid. I agree.

So yeah. You SK. The game is over. I like how you revert to shouting OATS IS ANTI TOWN GUYS FOR NO FUCKING REASON EVEN THOUGH I CALLED HIM ONE OF THE TOP 3 TOWNIES IN D2.
haha.
Im gonna sleep, will be back in like 20 hours or so.
Expect to see rayn either RB or dead and only 1 nk.



So Vayne is scum and hard bussed his scumbuddy Pandain over voting for kush?


you know that nobody was going to switch their vote and I would get massive town credit so that's not a bad idea. Doesn't matter since I'm not scum anyway. The only reason you can't see that is because you are the SK. I have proven everything you have thrown at me this game to be a lie, until you actually want to start playing the game you are dead to me.

And that brings us back to the fact:
I must be SK if debears is telling the truth. Why would i as SK lynch kush over Pandain?


Because that means, if pandain is scum, you would be lynched as sk or scum. If you are town, you would know pandain is town. You wouldnt know if iush is town

Yeah but i was really sure kush is town, i tried to get you idiots to lynch someone who is not town... :/

Like Pandain
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 17:08 GMT
#3640
On September 21 2013 02:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 02:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 02:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:50 VayneAuthority wrote:
The WIFOM talk is too much for me, anyways

rayn if you and pandain are town as you say, why are you so hellbent on the idea that I'm scum? I have refuted all your arguments and played your little games with you but nothing matters apparently. I still have not seen pandain's reason for his 180 read on me when i started gathering suspicion and why you continue to cling on to me this entire game as a mislynch opportunity, its absurd

I am town, i think debears is telling the truth about his claim (apparently you think so too). Therefore i KNOW Pandain is town. I believe Umasi is town.

That leaves me 4 people. Sno can't be scum. I find it hard to believe Grack is scum. Do you get the idea?
Why are you and Oats so simple-minded in saying "noone else than rayn can be the SK"? Like, is there not another possibility?

Fine, call me SK, but then tell me reasons for it! I gave reasons why voting kush over Pandain was dumb if i was SK. Prove me wrong you fuckers!


Could you give your reasoning for sn0 not being scum? I don't see it either since he agrees with me but you need to give something more then that to have a real discussion about this game

His post where he calls BlazingHand a possible role in this game.
Do you think he would do that as scum knowing BH is his scumbuddy?


Why would he smurf if he wanted to be known? He could have not told his team about his identity. I feel like you pick really...cant say it....reasons for thinking people are town or scum and you don't THINK!

Really Vayne, REALLY? You think smurfs fuck off their mafia team by not telling who they are? ROFL!


could you explain the benefits of a mafia team knowing some one is BH instead of just smurf?

If you can't figure out the benefits you are really bad at this game.
I am not going to elaborate on that because what you are saying is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard in a mafia game.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14717
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
League of Legends
Doublelift4306
Other Games
summit1g9295
FrodaN2702
JimRising 640
PiGStarcraft474
KnowMe182
ViBE130
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King68
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1320
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 8m
INu's Battles
11h 8m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 8m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 8m
Replay Cast
22h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.