• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:52
CEST 02:52
KST 09:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8961 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 181

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 216 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 20 2013 15:13 GMT
#3601
On September 21 2013 00:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 00:08 Grackaroni wrote:
I can't speak for other people but if Pandain was lynched yesterday and he flipped red, I would be more inclined to trust Debears and lynch you next than to lynch Debears. Plus I'm pretty sure I remember you outlining a situation where the SK can get to lylo from where we are right now without even being stuck in a kingmaker situation.

Okay so. Let's assume that would have happened (i hammered Pandain and he flipped red).
What are you going to say on D4 when i tell you "Why the fuck would i kill Pandain when it proves i am not town if debears is telling the truth?"

That's actually not a bad argument. Will have to think about this. I still doubt there's many players in this game that would choose to let you win in a kingmaker situation which would be your best scenario.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 15:16 GMT
#3602
On September 21 2013 00:13 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 00:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:08 Grackaroni wrote:
I can't speak for other people but if Pandain was lynched yesterday and he flipped red, I would be more inclined to trust Debears and lynch you next than to lynch Debears. Plus I'm pretty sure I remember you outlining a situation where the SK can get to lylo from where we are right now without even being stuck in a kingmaker situation.

Okay so. Let's assume that would have happened (i hammered Pandain and he flipped red).
What are you going to say on D4 when i tell you "Why the fuck would i kill Pandain when it proves i am not town if debears is telling the truth?"

That's actually not a bad argument. Will have to think about this. I still doubt there's many players in this game that would choose to let you win in a kingmaker situation which would be your best scenario.

I would not give a fuck who chooses or not chooses to let me win. That's my best bet.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 15:25 GMT
#3603
I mean, Grack, look at it:

I am SK here. It's 5-2-1.
My best bet is to hit mafia (because SK's best bet is to hit mafia).
Mafia's best bet is to roleblock me (because mafia want's to have 2 mambers alive so they can rb/kill SK by lynching).
If i am SK mafia is obviously gonna roleblock me. Does it help me? 1 NK, i am dead the next day because 4-2-1.
debears has a check too. Where does that put mafia? Unwinnable situation.

There is no way (1) debears fakeclaimed, (2) i am SK, (3) Pandain is mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 15:28 GMT
#3604
TLDR;
SK needs to hit mafia and not get roleblocked.
Mafia needs to roleblock the SK and hit debears.

Actually this is kinda funny situation if you are town, kinda fucked up if you are scum/SK
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 20 2013 15:32 GMT
#3605
On September 21 2013 00:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 00:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oatsmaster, Grackaroni and Sno_man:

Explain to me how i win as Serial Killer by lynching town!kush over mafia!Pandain from the situation D3? Assume debears is town and telling the truth. Or if you think he is not telling the truht, explain why and then how.

Because then mafia Pandain flipping means you are not town. Then we lynch you.
Ezpz.

NO IT DOESN'T! IT MEANS I AM ANTI TOWN OR DEBEARS IS LYING!

so not town = anti town right?

Yeah and debears has 0 reason to lie, which means his check is good.
Ezpz.
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 15:37 GMT
#3606
On September 21 2013 00:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 00:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oatsmaster, Grackaroni and Sno_man:

Explain to me how i win as Serial Killer by lynching town!kush over mafia!Pandain from the situation D3? Assume debears is town and telling the truth. Or if you think he is not telling the truht, explain why and then how.

Because then mafia Pandain flipping means you are not town. Then we lynch you.
Ezpz.

NO IT DOESN'T! IT MEANS I AM ANTI TOWN OR DEBEARS IS LYING!

so not town = anti town right?

Yeah and debears has 0 reason to lie, which means his check is good.
Ezpz.

So what's my plan in winning now as SK?
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 20 2013 15:37 GMT
#3607
On September 21 2013 00:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 00:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oatsmaster, Grackaroni and Sno_man:

Explain to me how i win as Serial Killer by lynching town!kush over mafia!Pandain from the situation D3? Assume debears is town and telling the truth. Or if you think he is not telling the truht, explain why and then how.

Because then mafia Pandain flipping means you are not town. Then we lynch you.
Ezpz.

NO IT DOESN'T! IT MEANS I AM ANTI TOWN OR DEBEARS IS LYING!

so not town = anti town right?

Yeah and debears has 0 reason to lie, which means his check is good.
Ezpz.

So what's my plan in winning now as SK?

kill scum, lynch town, kill scum, lynch town, win the game.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 20 2013 15:38 GMT
#3608
I dunno, im not counting.
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 15:40 GMT
#3609
On September 21 2013 00:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 00:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oatsmaster, Grackaroni and Sno_man:

Explain to me how i win as Serial Killer by lynching town!kush over mafia!Pandain from the situation D3? Assume debears is town and telling the truth. Or if you think he is not telling the truht, explain why and then how.

Because then mafia Pandain flipping means you are not town. Then we lynch you.
Ezpz.

NO IT DOESN'T! IT MEANS I AM ANTI TOWN OR DEBEARS IS LYING!

so not town = anti town right?

Yeah and debears has 0 reason to lie, which means his check is good.
Ezpz.

So what's my plan in winning now as SK?

kill scum, lynch town, kill scum, lynch town, win the game.

Yeah, and i get lynched at the next day if i am roleblocked?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 15:43 GMT
#3610
Whoever dies during the next night, everyone who is town, vote for Oats as soon as the day starts!
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 20 2013 16:01 GMT
#3611
On September 21 2013 00:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 00:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oatsmaster, Grackaroni and Sno_man:

Explain to me how i win as Serial Killer by lynching town!kush over mafia!Pandain from the situation D3? Assume debears is town and telling the truth. Or if you think he is not telling the truht, explain why and then how.

Because then mafia Pandain flipping means you are not town. Then we lynch you.
Ezpz.

NO IT DOESN'T! IT MEANS I AM ANTI TOWN OR DEBEARS IS LYING!

so not town = anti town right?

Yeah and debears has 0 reason to lie, which means his check is good.
Ezpz.

So what's my plan in winning now as SK?

kill scum, lynch town, kill scum, lynch town, win the game.

Yeah, and i get lynched at the next day if i am roleblocked?

Im like totally confused.
~~~
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 16:04 GMT
#3612
On September 21 2013 01:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 00:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oatsmaster, Grackaroni and Sno_man:

Explain to me how i win as Serial Killer by lynching town!kush over mafia!Pandain from the situation D3? Assume debears is town and telling the truth. Or if you think he is not telling the truht, explain why and then how.

Because then mafia Pandain flipping means you are not town. Then we lynch you.
Ezpz.

NO IT DOESN'T! IT MEANS I AM ANTI TOWN OR DEBEARS IS LYING!

so not town = anti town right?

Yeah and debears has 0 reason to lie, which means his check is good.
Ezpz.

So what's my plan in winning now as SK?

kill scum, lynch town, kill scum, lynch town, win the game.

Yeah, and i get lynched at the next day if i am roleblocked?

Im like totally confused.
~~~

Of course you are, because you can't find anything townie to say. <3
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 20 2013 16:09 GMT
#3613
,Im confused at why are you defending yourself by reasons like, " HOW DO I WIN"???
What???

I dont see what convinced you that Im the scum rather than sno or grack or whatever.
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 16:11 GMT
#3614
On September 21 2013 01:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
,Im confused at why are you defending yourself by reasons like, " HOW DO I WIN"???
What???

I dont see what convinced you that Im the scum rather than sno or grack or whatever.

Because Snoman is not scum. That leaves only you and Grack, and i think Grack is town.
What makes me SK?
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 20 2013 16:14 GMT
#3615
On September 21 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
,Im confused at why are you defending yourself by reasons like, " HOW DO I WIN"???
What???

I dont see what convinced you that Im the scum rather than sno or grack or whatever.

Because Snoman is not scum. That leaves only you and Grack, and i think Grack is town.
What makes me SK?

ah ok.
Well, over d1 and d2, at the end, your vote has been on EVERYONE.
Like literally everyone in the game at one point in time.

Also I think everyone else other than You/VA/Pandain is town, and you have mentioned earlier that you bussing BH is stupid. I agree.

So yeah. You SK. The game is over. I like how you revert to shouting OATS IS ANTI TOWN GUYS FOR NO FUCKING REASON EVEN THOUGH I CALLED HIM ONE OF THE TOP 3 TOWNIES IN D2.
haha.
Im gonna sleep, will be back in like 20 hours or so.
Expect to see rayn either RB or dead and only 1 nk.


No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 16:17 GMT
#3616
On September 21 2013 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
,Im confused at why are you defending yourself by reasons like, " HOW DO I WIN"???
What???

I dont see what convinced you that Im the scum rather than sno or grack or whatever.

Because Snoman is not scum. That leaves only you and Grack, and i think Grack is town.
What makes me SK?

ah ok.
Well, over d1 and d2, at the end, your vote has been on EVERYONE.
Like literally everyone in the game at one point in time.

Also I think everyone else other than You/VA/Pandain is town, and you have mentioned earlier that you bussing BH is stupid. I agree.

So yeah. You SK. The game is over. I like how you revert to shouting OATS IS ANTI TOWN GUYS FOR NO FUCKING REASON EVEN THOUGH I CALLED HIM ONE OF THE TOP 3 TOWNIES IN D2.
haha.
Im gonna sleep, will be back in like 20 hours or so.
Expect to see rayn either RB or dead and only 1 nk.



So Vayne is scum and hard bussed his scumbuddy Pandain over voting for kush?
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 16:33 GMT
#3617
On September 21 2013 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
,Im confused at why are you defending yourself by reasons like, " HOW DO I WIN"???
What???

I dont see what convinced you that Im the scum rather than sno or grack or whatever.

Because Snoman is not scum. That leaves only you and Grack, and i think Grack is town.
What makes me SK?

ah ok.
Well, over d1 and d2, at the end, your vote has been on EVERYONE.
Like literally everyone in the game at one point in time.

Also I think everyone else other than You/VA/Pandain is town, and you have mentioned earlier that you bussing BH is stupid. I agree.

So yeah. You SK. The game is over. I like how you revert to shouting OATS IS ANTI TOWN GUYS FOR NO FUCKING REASON EVEN THOUGH I CALLED HIM ONE OF THE TOP 3 TOWNIES IN D2.
haha.
Im gonna sleep, will be back in like 20 hours or so.
Expect to see rayn either RB or dead and only 1 nk.



So Vayne is scum and hard bussed his scumbuddy Pandain over voting for kush?


you know that nobody was going to switch their vote and I would get massive town credit so that's not a bad idea. Doesn't matter since I'm not scum anyway. The only reason you can't see that is because you are the SK. I have proven everything you have thrown at me this game to be a lie, until you actually want to start playing the game you are dead to me.
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 16:41 GMT
#3618
On September 21 2013 01:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
,Im confused at why are you defending yourself by reasons like, " HOW DO I WIN"???
What???

I dont see what convinced you that Im the scum rather than sno or grack or whatever.

Because Snoman is not scum. That leaves only you and Grack, and i think Grack is town.
What makes me SK?

ah ok.
Well, over d1 and d2, at the end, your vote has been on EVERYONE.
Like literally everyone in the game at one point in time.

Also I think everyone else other than You/VA/Pandain is town, and you have mentioned earlier that you bussing BH is stupid. I agree.

So yeah. You SK. The game is over. I like how you revert to shouting OATS IS ANTI TOWN GUYS FOR NO FUCKING REASON EVEN THOUGH I CALLED HIM ONE OF THE TOP 3 TOWNIES IN D2.
haha.
Im gonna sleep, will be back in like 20 hours or so.
Expect to see rayn either RB or dead and only 1 nk.



So Vayne is scum and hard bussed his scumbuddy Pandain over voting for kush?


you know that nobody was going to switch their vote and I would get massive town credit so that's not a bad idea. Doesn't matter since I'm not scum anyway. The only reason you can't see that is because you are the SK. I have proven everything you have thrown at me this game to be a lie, until you actually want to start playing the game you are dead to me.

And that brings us back to the fact:
I must be SK if debears is telling the truth. Why would i as SK lynch kush over Pandain?
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 16:43 GMT
#3619
On September 21 2013 01:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
,Im confused at why are you defending yourself by reasons like, " HOW DO I WIN"???
What???

I dont see what convinced you that Im the scum rather than sno or grack or whatever.

Because Snoman is not scum. That leaves only you and Grack, and i think Grack is town.
What makes me SK?

ah ok.
Well, over d1 and d2, at the end, your vote has been on EVERYONE.
Like literally everyone in the game at one point in time.

Also I think everyone else other than You/VA/Pandain is town, and you have mentioned earlier that you bussing BH is stupid. I agree.

So yeah. You SK. The game is over. I like how you revert to shouting OATS IS ANTI TOWN GUYS FOR NO FUCKING REASON EVEN THOUGH I CALLED HIM ONE OF THE TOP 3 TOWNIES IN D2.
haha.
Im gonna sleep, will be back in like 20 hours or so.
Expect to see rayn either RB or dead and only 1 nk.



So Vayne is scum and hard bussed his scumbuddy Pandain over voting for kush?


you know that nobody was going to switch their vote and I would get massive town credit so that's not a bad idea. Doesn't matter since I'm not scum anyway. The only reason you can't see that is because you are the SK. I have proven everything you have thrown at me this game to be a lie, until you actually want to start playing the game you are dead to me.

And that brings us back to the fact:
I must be SK if debears is telling the truth. Why would i as SK lynch kush over Pandain?


Killing pandain confirms you as anti-town, unless there is a framer/miller or whatever in this game but then this setup would be getting pretty bastard tier so I doubt it.

The whole "Why would I kill panadin over kush if im anti-town!1! lolz!1 is purely WIFOM. I expect a better argument then that from you!
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 20 2013 16:46 GMT
#3620
On September 21 2013 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
,Im confused at why are you defending yourself by reasons like, " HOW DO I WIN"???
What???

I dont see what convinced you that Im the scum rather than sno or grack or whatever.

Because Snoman is not scum. That leaves only you and Grack, and i think Grack is town.
What makes me SK?

ah ok.
Well, over d1 and d2, at the end, your vote has been on EVERYONE.
Like literally everyone in the game at one point in time.

Also I think everyone else other than You/VA/Pandain is town, and you have mentioned earlier that you bussing BH is stupid. I agree.

So yeah. You SK. The game is over. I like how you revert to shouting OATS IS ANTI TOWN GUYS FOR NO FUCKING REASON EVEN THOUGH I CALLED HIM ONE OF THE TOP 3 TOWNIES IN D2.
haha.
Im gonna sleep, will be back in like 20 hours or so.
Expect to see rayn either RB or dead and only 1 nk.



So Vayne is scum and hard bussed his scumbuddy Pandain over voting for kush?

This isn't far fetched at all. vayne was already in the thread if he voted Kush he would be obvious scum. He hasn't been hard pushing Pandain he says I am scum and Pandain by connection. So when I flip town he's free to drop suspicion of Pandain.

You aren't thinking about this game reasonably, just throwing out reasons why you can't be SK which don't even prove you aren't SK

Who called out the rhyming scum team at the start of the game? Starting to think that guy was right.
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14717
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
League of Legends
Doublelift4306
Other Games
summit1g9295
FrodaN2702
JimRising 640
PiGStarcraft474
KnowMe182
ViBE130
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King68
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1320
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 8m
INu's Battles
11h 8m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 8m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 8m
Replay Cast
22h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.