• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:41
CEST 01:41
KST 08:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9178 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 19:08 GMT
#3302
Ok guys Sn0's recent posting has led me to believe he is actually scum.

Sn0's transition of a strong town read on me to a strong scumread doesn't make sense.
Sn0 has been under the radar this whole game
Sn0 voted blubb d1 with little reasoning and didn't expand on that reasoning, while talking about everyone else

On September 18 2013 02:32 Sn0_Man wrote:
Well, i promise I'll keep an open mind when I start re-reading players D3 but i've had dibbers down as town pretty much all game. Grack too.

Vayne for SK if there is one. Unsure of that tho.


Ok. So sn0 has been repeatedly saying I'm very town this game.

On September 19 2013 02:01 Sn0_Man wrote:
I have a post from dibber's day 1 filter that bears re-reading.
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 07:21 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 13 2013 06:33 Koshi wrote:
I don't understand why Pandain suddenly thought that. Who told him? Was it in this thread? Did he answer already when we asked before?


I do agree with this point. Zealos has neither confirmed or denied thats his real name or if he's claiming. I think people are jumping to conclusions. Let's wait to hear from Zealos more before we all start saying he claimed.

A few notes:

1) I do agree SnB's fall off in terms of posting is a little alarming. I'm not worried about it right now. As of now, kush, blubb, WoS, zealos, onegu and any other lurker should be our main concernin that order. That's 5 lurkers alone rght there. That's 1/3 of the game. We can't really expect to win with that many if they are town (and I don't think they are).

2) @Raynp - if you want people to answer your posts, stop making so many. I don't even read half your posts (espeiclaly in our last 2 games) because your posting is all over the place

Also, get rid of your hard on for OP. He has contributed more than 1/3 of the players, and nothing jumps out as super scummy. Focus on people that should actually be lynched

3) WoS - Still mia. He's not gonna be here for two days. Why is he not posting when he knows he won't be here for two days. This is unacceptable if he is town

4) @Sn0 - If you look at my post that questioned Panduins, and then Panduins second post, you will see that alot of the questions I had were fully answered by Panduins explanation of his thought process. It's logical and it checks out.

This post looks veeeeery interesting in light of current events. Admittedly its not fair to snipe stuff like this but every one of his "lets look into" players are not scum. Admittedly some potential 3rd party but how would he know?


Rereads my filter. Points out one post and only one post, suddenly super suspicious of me. Even admits "it's not fair" to nitpick one post from my filter.

On September 19 2013 02:10 Sn0_Man wrote:
Kush ain't scum bros have you guys reread any of the game?

I want dibbers to come in and talk. Preferably scumhunt. And tell me who the SK is cuz i sure dunno.


So I've made it clear who my #1 scumread is all game, and I haven't scumhunted. Ok. He asks me to find the SK (Not that I was doing it for him).

On September 19 2013 02:44 Sn0_Man wrote:
Lynching SK effectively halves the anti-town KP since town is far enough ahead this game (due to 15 player 3 scum setup) that SK will be hitting town as much as possible.

Alternatively, we are at 7-1-2
Lynch Scum, 2NKs on town: 5-1-1 MYLO since a mislynch leads to 2-1-1 town can't win
Lynch SK, Only 1 NK on town: 6-0-2 not mylo since a mislynch leads to 4-0-2.

Objectively better for town to lynch SK over scum. Also was hoping that scum might know who the SK is so we can lynch SK happily in harmony.


Keeps advocating a SK lynch

On September 19 2013 23:15 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 22:29 kushm4sta wrote:
godammit can we just lynch debears

I'd be OK with this.

Zealos SK tho.

We have like 8 hours team lets figure this out.


So I write a case that makes him think Zealos is SK, yet he wants to lynch me? Why am I suddenly a scumread (the top lynch candidate) him when I have been town all game to him? Why the sudden switch, when he agrees with my reasoning?

On September 20 2013 01:27 Sn0_Man wrote:
Lol poor debears/pandain. Nobody to vote for now that zealos is gone.

Grack bad lynch. Dibbers/Pandain good lynches. Seems like pandain ain't the lynch for now so I'll vote dibbers I guess until he starts catching scum or something.

Glad to hear what happens to zealos tho.

For your reading convenience:

##Unvote
##Vote: Papa_Smurf


And now he votes me?

This guy has given no reason for a complete 180 read on me. Why is that? Especially when he agrees with my zealos read and case?

That is scum oriented. At this point in the game, you need to find a scumslip (or something major) to turn a complete 180 on a town read with no reasoning.

Also, how did sn0 vote day 1?

On September 14 2013 07:11 ShiaoPi wrote:
Final Day 1 Votecount:

strongandbig(0): Koshi, Papa_Smurf, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Zealos, blubbdavid, raynpelikoneet

VayneAuthority(0): Papa_Smurf

WaveofShadow(0): kushm4sta

Grackaroni(0): WaveofShadow

kushm4sta(2): Papa_Smurf, Pandain, Old Partner, Papa_Smurf, Zealos

Pandain(0): Grackaroni

Old Partner(4): raynpelikoneet Grackaroni, Oatsmaster, blubbdavid, Umasi, raynpelikoneet, WaveofShadow

Koshi(0): blubbdavid

blubbdavid(5): VayneAuthority, Grackaroni, Sn0_man, Umasi, Papa_Smurf, raynpelikoneet, kushm4sta, Koshi, Pandain

Zealos(4): blubbdavid, strongandbig, Grackaroni, blubbdavid, Pandain, Old Partner

raynpelikoneet(0): strongandbig

blubbdavid has been lynched!





He kept his vote parked on Blubb.

On September 13 2013 01:39 Sn0_Man wrote:
Doing this in the other thread too but xpost for visibility blah blah blah
##Vote: blubbdavid


This was his original reasoning. But, did he ever actually expand on this point? No. Most of his d1 was spent talking on Pandain and other people

##Vote Sn0
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 19:44 GMT
#3322
Lol
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 19:45 GMT
#3323
who will be around 30 minutes til lynch?
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 19:48 GMT
#3325
Cuz I need to see if there are people on that I can convince to vote you so a mislynch doesn't happen.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 19:56 GMT
#3329
Well, if not sn0. its gotta be kush or oats. Lynch is in about an hour correct?
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 19:58 GMT
#3330
[image loading]
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 20:06 GMT
#3331
Our courage will pull us through

You teach me and I'll teach you
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 20:09 GMT
#3333
On September 20 2013 05:08 kushm4sta wrote:
haha debears i metaed you so hard


Have fun getting lynched
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 20:11 GMT
#3334
You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 20:37 GMT
#3341
On September 20 2013 05:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
No fucking way Umasi. debears makes a half-arsed case on Sno. Me & Grack say we won't vote for him. What's debears' next move?

Not trying to convince anyone, but instead "okay, then let's lynch kush". rofl.
People just do not drop their scumreads if someone says "i disagree"..


Oh but they do Raynp. Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth, that there is no spoon
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 20:49 GMT
#3344
On September 20 2013 05:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Umasi please rephrase your mason logs with debears.


Whenever you knock me down, I will not stay on the ground
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 20:57 GMT
#3345
Ok guys. I am Isaac, the parity cop.

You are Isaac, the protagonist of Golden Sun: The Broken Seal. Leading the party to reclaim the stolen Elemental Stars and to rescue the kidnapped Kraden and Jenna you have travelled far and long across the reaches of Weyard. Having witnessed so many differnt people and things on your adventure, you have become rather good at comparing people to discern whether or not they are helpful in your quest. Every night you are able to investigate a player by PM'ing the hosts: ##Investigate: Playername.. You must submit an investigation night one. Your first result however will come with the result of your second check. The results will return either "same alignment" or "different alignment". You cannot check yourself. You win with the Protectors of Weyard, when all threats to Weyard have been eliminated.

My crumb came from this. Notice Genesis capitalized after the partentheses. Genesis is the first book in the bible, headlined by Abraham, and his son, Isaac (my flavor name).

On September 12 2013 07:17 Papa_Smurf wrote:
and so it begins. No idea what golden sun is (Genesis of it and so forth). Looks pretty sweet though.

Anyways Hi guys. Is grack really a troll too normally?


Not the lack of space after the parentheses, The capital G, and the odd word choice of genesis.

Here is my n1 check crumb. It was Raynp. Pretty obvious why I would check him

On September 14 2013 08:14 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Lol BH I love you <3

Some things off the top of my head: Raynp's and Koshi's dropping of SnB is off(especially gotta look at raynp, that little bugger). I wouldn't think both are scum . Seemed like the thread presence of vayne and grack fell off (not sure but had town reads on them double checking that shit).

And guess I'll just wait til rigghhhhhtttt about dawn for anything super insightful. Haven't really decided if I'll post right before or quite a bit before


Notice the lack of space between the (especially


For my n2 check, I checked Pandain. I crumbed the results (Raynp and Pandain are the same).Note "same level of town read"

On September 18 2013 08:04 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 07:11 ShiaoPi wrote:
Final Day 1 Votecount:

strongandbig(0): Koshi, Papa_Smurf, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Zealos, blubbdavid, raynpelikoneet

VayneAuthority(0): Papa_Smurf

WaveofShadow(0): kushm4sta

Grackaroni(0): WaveofShadow

kushm4sta(2): Papa_Smurf, Pandain, Old Partner, Papa_Smurf, Zealos

Pandain(0): Grackaroni

Old Partner(4): raynpelikoneet Grackaroni, Oatsmaster, blubbdavid, Umasi, raynpelikoneet, WaveofShadow

Koshi(0): blubbdavid

blubbdavid(5): VayneAuthority, Grackaroni, Sn0_man, Umasi, Papa_Smurf, raynpelikoneet, kushm4sta, Koshi,Pandain

Zealos(4): blubbdavid, strongandbig, Grackaroni, blubbdavid, Pandain, Old Partner

raynpelikoneet(0): strongandbig

blubbdavid has been lynched!




Ok. So, now with 2 more flips, I feel like my reads are starting to fill out.

1) Upon second look at Pandain and raypne's filter, I'd put them at the same level of town read. Pandains vote swap was weird, but I'd say his play overall looks town plain and simple.
2) Umasi looks town from his vote on OP day 1. Also, due to the fact he is a mason. I have not seen anyone else claiming they are a mason. With only 1 mason in game, it's more likely than not that Umasi is a town mason. His d1 pick on Pandain seemed sensible. I still have to read the logs.
3) I've thought Grack has looked town pretty much all game. His veteran claim stuff was just kinda stupid, and it put a spotlight on him that he didn't really need on him.

That leaves the following:
Oats - I think he's town (he could possibly be SK, but least likely of everyone, and scum are our concern anyhow)/
Vayne
Sn0
Kush
Zealos

Order of lynch preference

kush - I think he's scum. His scumteam call n2 was me/grack/panda. I think grack and panda are town. A scumteam on three of the most active players (one of whom is confirmed town to me and the other two likely town)? Not to mention he hasn't given reasoning on grack and panda, and he keeps claiming I never refuted his case. Kush voted blubb d1. He tried to start a wagon on me over BH day 2.

Sn0/VA - I'll look at this one more closely as the day goes on

Zealos - The dude is most likely the SK. OP's vote on him would be weird is zealos is scum. That means that scum OP would want to bus his partner d1 when a townie (blubb) was right with them in votes. Bussing day1 is extremely unnecessary d1 unless there's a major scumslip/scumcatch. Zealos wasn't considered that. Thus, I would think scum would put zealos and blubb up there as the main lynches, thinking they were both town.

Due to the fact that zealos hasn't given a shit all game, he looks sk. I don't want to lynch a sk read over scum right at this moment


I can't believe I keep posting this crap in the voting thread....megafails



I also breadcrumbed how this game was similar to Mario Mini, where I was also a cop

On September 17 2013 01:34 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 01:04 kushm4sta wrote:
My case was amazing and right. Completely different attitude as scum.
Show me debears insulting someone as town.
My reads right now are panda grack debears.
It's just I have not written a case on the other two.


This is scum kush right here. "My case is so right". Then picking 2 of the towniest players in the thread, and one that is considered town by about half the thread as the scumteam. Yeah right.

Kush, there's a reason why no one has ever made a meta case on me. Because I play the same as either alignment. The fact that are building your case around your read and not your read around your case is scummy.
+ Show Spoiler +

On September 15 2013 22:59 kushm4sta wrote:
1) also his cases this game have been overly simplistic and directed towards very easy targets.
His scumread list atm is

OP - claimed survivor
Me - afker everyone wants to kill with fire
Zealos - classic lynch bait

It's like he's going for the most obvious shit and not even trying to find scum.

2) In terms of meta, town debears is levelheaded and logical. Scum debears is much louder and more emotional. Recall his bitchfit with rayne for no reason.

Another thing that scum debears loves to do is yell at people about how to play the game.
This is scumdebears from NMXXIX:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2012 00:49 debears wrote:
On October 26 2012 00:46 sylverfyre wrote:
On October 26 2012 00:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
On October 26 2012 00:35 sylverfyre wrote:
On October 26 2012 00:24 Djodref wrote:
@sylver

I don't care about who hasn't posted right now. I want to know what info you were expecting to get by asking your question.

I was making that list because I wasn't even sure myself who/how many people hadn't spoken up.

I was trying to stir something up and you can also consider it a kind of "roleclaim-lite" (I hardly expect anyone to claim they enjoy playing scum when I ask ingame, but i think it could have been interesting to see if some people said they like a particular pro-town power-role.)

So, you admit you were rolefishing?

Yes, I am trying to get people to talk about roles without doing something as ridiculous as asking for a D1 mass claim. Also I am trying to get to know the other players in general.


No,
No.
No.
No.
No.

Talking about roles is stupid. It gives the mafia stuff to go on when looking for nk candidates. DON'T DO IT.


Here is this game (just one of the many times he has done something like this):
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 05:01 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 14 2013 05:00 Koshi wrote:
Pandain
Oats plays solo as town. He never consolidates and picks his target. He ends up being the only one voting for a person a lot. I remember Titanic.

Kush you are seriously going to ask people to vote for you? Can I reveal who I think you are?


Please don't give scum extra info unless 1) you are certain the info you reveal will make him look town
2) He is the leading candidate
3) if 2 is not the scenario, but it's close and time is running short



already have disproved 1) and 2a)


On September 16 2013 02:11 kushm4sta wrote:
3) As scum you tell people how to play like with general newbie tips for how to play mafia. In your example, you were explaining why someone's case was bad / your thought process. It was not a superficial tip like you do in your scumgames.

Here is another example:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 10:12 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Stop wifoming over posting a role pm

Do post analysis over actual play

This is completely different than the type of lecturing you did in that town game.

~~~~

4) Regarding your emotionality,
in your town examples of you being emotional, it's not really that emotional. You are simple explaining yourself and using capitalization for emphasis.


5) You have a completely different attitude as town. You are calm, methodical, logical.
As scum you are aggressive, blunt, and mean. You look for superficial scumtells and latch onto them without analyzing deeper.

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 09:29 Papa_Smurf wrote:
So let me get this straight

Raynp wants me to explain my read on him right away
Raynp wants BH to post ever read he has right away
Raynp won't post actual analysis on kush's play
Raynp thought we should lynch oats (a replacement) over kush

Wow

Can
He
Be
This
Bad
As
Town


~~~~

You try to discount me because I've provided only two examples. I only did two in my original thread because I am lazy and tired and shit (awake all night). I have provided two more in this post. There are more still!

~~~~

6) Add to that the fact that you are literally freaking out right now. Your posting rate has jumped like crazy, like your heart rate if you had a gun to your head. You put crap tons of effort into this defense. Quoting past games and shit. If only you put a fraction of that effort into scum hunting, maybe I might believe you are town.


On September 16 2013 02:30 kushm4sta wrote:
7) @ps also please show me where you were a dick to someone in a town game. I think acting like a dick is a huge scumtell for you.


1) Already show how I have simplistic reads that are very successful (especially lately)

2) Funny thing is, if you look at desert postgame. I was bitching at raynp there after I stopped here. It's non alignment indicative. I even said don't consider it as part of my filter I'm pretty sure.

3) is definitely misconstrusing my contributions this game. 1st, there is/was no reason to wifom about the WoS nk. It should be pretty clear that scum would not shoot him. Scum's goal is to get rid of the towniest players. WoS was not a "towniest" player. Also, if things like these were my only contributions, then you'd have something. You are cherrypicking 1 quote and ignoring the cases in my filter.

5) Repeating the points in 2

4 and 6) These points are both bullshit, and totally misrepresent my meta, because you should have read Mario mini's day 1 if you want to know my meta when I'm like this. I freak out over stupidity and bad cases on me. Yours is that. I did in in MM, and I'm doing it here, because I think you aren't that fucking bad as town to come up with such a horrible misrepresentative case.

7) Now he comes up with "oh debears is a dick as scum" after I purge his "emotional" tell. And you know what? He hasn't shown any quotes from my scum game of me being a pure dick. I'd love to see that.


Kush claimed to have read my games, yet his failure to recognize the similar circumstances between this game and mario mini (day 1) are amazingly unacceptable. That means he didn't read my games. He skimmed and cherrypicked.



I don't know how no one picked up on this obvious claiming in thread.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 20:57 GMT
#3347
vote kush kill scum yadadada
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 21:01 GMT
#3351
Oh btw. SK apparently shows up the same alignment as scum.

So if one of raynp or pandain is sk, the other is scum
If one is scum, both are scum
If one is town, both are town.

It is possible there could be a framer (gf, rb, framer are standard roles). SK could have investigation immunity.

So cool. I am officially worthless now. Hey, on the bright side, if we mislynch, SK will have free ability to kill scum since scum will rb me!

Wohooo

Get on the love train, love train
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 21:01 GMT
#3352
On September 20 2013 05:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay who do we lynch. I really do not want to lynch kush.
Oats? Is it Oats + Vayne then?


lynch kush. I know how to tell vaynes alignment. Will reveal in resolution period
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 21:06 GMT
#3362
On September 20 2013 06:03 kushm4sta wrote:
#1 your checks are awful
#2 your breadcrumbs are exactly the same type as OP's (capitalization of a letter)


kill this guy plz
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 21:07 GMT
#3363
I would also like to claim I'm not actually dibbers
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 21:08 GMT
#3366
On September 20 2013 06:07 Sn0_Man wrote:
dibbers breadcrumb of role is the kind of shit you can't make up after the fact so he'd have to be planning thsi fake claim. however, He's claiming ISAAC which one would assume is contestable if it was false (Note that Zealos is gonna flip tonight which ought to be informative on that particular thing).

Anybody want to lynch pandain (now includes free check on rayn!)


kill this guy too
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 21:10 GMT
#3371
On September 20 2013 06:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Vote: kushmasta
All-in. No time to analyze the claim fully. Seems legit.
I am just going with the cop and town!Pandain.


atta boi. way to think with ur dipstick jimmy!
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 19 2013 21:11 GMT
#3374
On September 20 2013 06:10 kushm4sta wrote:
why rayne why


die jedi scum
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft435
ViBE119
Nina 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13795
firebathero 116
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm152
febbydoto94
League of Legends
Doublelift4604
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5215
Other Games
summit1g8584
FrodaN2288
JimRising 468
mouzStarbuck370
KnowMe224
ArmadaUGS109
Trikslyr21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1156
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• musti20045 32
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 19m
INu's Battles
12h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 19m
Replay Cast
23h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.