Fuck i am bad at reading him in voice haha.

| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
July 23 2015 08:51 GMT
#1641
Fuck i am bad at reading him in voice haha. ![]() | ||
|
Artanis[Xp]
Netherlands12973 Posts
July 23 2015 09:27 GMT
#1642
On July 23 2015 17:16 Fidei86 wrote: The worst bit was in Artanis' "game". I was trying to explain why a certain set of actions meant Rayn HAD to be town. But he kept interrupting me which was super suspicious. I was so taken by my logic, that I refused to see the obvious - he was a third party recruiter and the NK target had actually been NKable, and there was only one Mafia in the game. Obviously. Bad things happen when you presume things in my closed setups ![]() | ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
July 23 2015 09:45 GMT
#1643
On July 23 2015 18:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote: Show nested quote + On July 23 2015 17:16 Fidei86 wrote: The worst bit was in Artanis' "game". I was trying to explain why a certain set of actions meant Rayn HAD to be town. But he kept interrupting me which was super suspicious. I was so taken by my logic, that I refused to see the obvious - he was a third party recruiter and the NK target had actually been NKable, and there was only one Mafia in the game. Obviously. Bad things happen when you presume things in my setups ![]() Ftfy. ![]() You excited about LotV? You'll get to use yourself. It's like those teenage years all over again? | ||
|
Fidei86
United Kingdom2116 Posts
July 23 2015 10:54 GMT
#1644
Not entirely sure what the win-condition is for a fourth party. | ||
|
rsoultin
Netherlands15308 Posts
July 23 2015 14:17 GMT
#1645
On July 23 2015 07:50 Fidei86 wrote: Best moment of the night: LightningStrike (as mafia, having just been vig shot by Tina, and having gone to 'do the dishes') "Hey guys, I'm back, what did I miss?" Tina "Welcome back Lightning Strike you're mafia I shot you mute your mic" :-) ![]() my one claim to fame in voice mafia...i'm terrible at the game lol >< edit: how much better would that have been if i hadn't actually shot anyone yet? >> | ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
July 24 2015 18:39 GMT
#1646
| ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
July 24 2015 18:40 GMT
#1647
| ||
|
rsoultin
Netherlands15308 Posts
July 24 2015 18:43 GMT
#1648
| ||
|
Trfel
7015 Posts
July 24 2015 18:46 GMT
#1649
![]() | ||
|
Clarity_nl
Netherlands6826 Posts
July 24 2015 19:16 GMT
#1650
You actually playing this time trfel? :D | ||
|
rsoultin
Netherlands15308 Posts
July 24 2015 20:17 GMT
#1651
| ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
July 24 2015 21:35 GMT
#1652
I'm best player NA | ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
July 24 2015 21:36 GMT
#1653
| ||
|
ruXxar
Norway5669 Posts
July 24 2015 23:00 GMT
#1654
| ||
|
Alakaslam
United States17336 Posts
July 24 2015 23:18 GMT
#1655
| ||
|
Clarity_nl
Netherlands6826 Posts
July 24 2015 23:21 GMT
#1656
| ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
July 24 2015 23:21 GMT
#1657
On July 25 2015 08:18 Alakaslam wrote: Very rare that I am here. ![]() true story | ||
|
Alakaslam
United States17336 Posts
July 24 2015 23:27 GMT
#1658
| ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
July 24 2015 23:46 GMT
#1659
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2015 01:16 GMT
#1660
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Bisu Shuttle FanTaSy Mini EffOrt actioN Rush firebathero [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2372 FrodaN1142 Beastyqt577 mouzStarbuck318 B2W.Neo224 byalli194 Livibee187 C9.Mang0120 RotterdaM106 Trikslyr68 Mew2King54 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|