• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:35
CEST 23:35
KST 06:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9286 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 140 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 20 2013 11:26 GMT
#161
if rayn is serious about pressuring me and yamato because we gave antitown advice, he is scum.
Why? Because he knows that it isnt actually alignment indicative.
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 20 2013 11:26 GMT
#162
What does Rayn being dumb have to do with his alignment, Oats?

I didn't even read Titanic but I've heard it's a prime example of an insanely overactive town pelikoneet.
Writer@WriterYamato
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 20 2013 11:27 GMT
#163
Me shooting you makes me scum how?

I propose a survivor claim. If there is a dumb enough survivor to claim, it helps town. I have a pro-town proposition and you immediately tell the survivor to not claim. Why? If someone had claim survivor, it would have helped town. If not, so fucking what? It does not change the fact that my proposition is pro-town and your immediate response is anti-town.
table for two on a tv tray
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 20 2013 11:28 GMT
#164
On August 20 2013 20:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Me shooting you makes me scum how?

I propose a survivor claim. If there is a dumb enough survivor to claim, it helps town. I have a pro-town proposition and you immediately tell the survivor to not claim. Why? If someone had claim survivor, it would have helped town. If not, so fucking what? It does not change the fact that my proposition is pro-town and your immediate response is anti-town.

Finding out who the survivor is does not help town, at all, but whatever.

I guess you're already in the "too-dumb-to-be-scum" category.
Writer@WriterYamato
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 20 2013 11:29 GMT
#165
TLDR; Why the fuck do players feel the need to tell anti-town roles how to play correctly?

Can you answer me Oats & yamato? How does what you said help town? Do you think my proposition did somehow harm the town?
table for two on a tv tray
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 20 2013 11:30 GMT
#166
What does "helping town or not" have to do with alignment?

You have yet to make that connection, even if you think you were being pro-town.
Writer@WriterYamato
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 20 2013 11:31 GMT
#167
Why would survivor claim they basicly want to play a town game without gathering much attention, and claiming does exactly that bring you attention. And they return green to checks. They arent going to play a scummy game and get lynched so it is good they return green, so basicly your arguement they should claim is bad.
Try TL Mafia!!!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 20 2013 11:33 GMT
#168
It doesn't even help town if they do claim. They are a compketely neutral party and should be thought of as such.

SK is "anti-town". Survivor is not. End of dumb argument about claims and such.
Writer@WriterYamato
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 20 2013 11:33 GMT
#169
On August 20 2013 20:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
TLDR; Why the fuck do players feel the need to tell anti-town roles how to play correctly?

Can you answer me Oats & yamato? How does what you said help town? Do you think my proposition did somehow harm the town?


Why are they anti town?


I would think they are pro town just dont stick out to much
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 20 2013 11:33 GMT
#170
On August 20 2013 20:30 yamato77 wrote:
What does "helping town or not" have to do with alignment?

You have yet to make that connection, even if you think you were being pro-town.

lol. Can you see how dumb your question is? Townies try to help town, scum do not.

On August 20 2013 20:28 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 20:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Me shooting you makes me scum how?

I propose a survivor claim. If there is a dumb enough survivor to claim, it helps town. I have a pro-town proposition and you immediately tell the survivor to not claim. Why? If someone had claim survivor, it would have helped town. If not, so fucking what? It does not change the fact that my proposition is pro-town and your immediate response is anti-town.

Finding out who the survivor is does not help town, at all, but whatever.

I guess you're already in the "too-dumb-to-be-scum" category.

If someone claims survivor, how exactly does that not help the town? We just figured out one player who is definitely not town.

Did you roll scum again yamato?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 20 2013 11:35 GMT
#171
If I roll survivor I will just claim with my first post and afk the rest of the game. Biggest chance to success.
I had a good night of sleep.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 20 2013 11:36 GMT
#172
On August 20 2013 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 20:30 yamato77 wrote:
What does "helping town or not" have to do with alignment?

You have yet to make that connection, even if you think you were being pro-town.

lol. Can you see how dumb your question is? Townies try to help town, scum do not.

Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 20:28 yamato77 wrote:
On August 20 2013 20:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Me shooting you makes me scum how?

I propose a survivor claim. If there is a dumb enough survivor to claim, it helps town. I have a pro-town proposition and you immediately tell the survivor to not claim. Why? If someone had claim survivor, it would have helped town. If not, so fucking what? It does not change the fact that my proposition is pro-town and your immediate response is anti-town.

Finding out who the survivor is does not help town, at all, but whatever.

I guess you're already in the "too-dumb-to-be-scum" category.

If someone claims survivor, how exactly does that not help the town? We just figured out one player who is definitely not town.

Did you roll scum again yamato?

Do we have to lynch the survivor to win the game? No. Why the fuck do we care who it is, then? There's nothing pro-town about the idea they should claim at all.

And no, townies do not always try to help town and scum do not always play anti-town. Your argument is flawed at every level.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 20 2013 11:36 GMT
#173
On August 20 2013 20:35 Koshi wrote:
If I roll survivor I will just claim with my first post and afk the rest of the game. Biggest chance to success.

...

Did you not read your role PM or something?
Writer@WriterYamato
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 20 2013 11:37 GMT
#174
On August 20 2013 20:36 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 20:35 Koshi wrote:
If I roll survivor I will just claim with my first post and afk the rest of the game. Biggest chance to success.

...

Did you not read your role PM or something?

I did and I was disappointed.
I had a good night of sleep.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 20 2013 11:38 GMT
#175
On August 20 2013 20:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 20:36 yamato77 wrote:
On August 20 2013 20:35 Koshi wrote:
If I roll survivor I will just claim with my first post and afk the rest of the game. Biggest chance to success.

...

Did you not read your role PM or something?

I did and I was disappointed.

Because you rolled scum again?

Lol.
Writer@WriterYamato
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 20 2013 11:41 GMT
#176
On August 20 2013 20:38 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 20:37 Koshi wrote:
On August 20 2013 20:36 yamato77 wrote:
On August 20 2013 20:35 Koshi wrote:
If I roll survivor I will just claim with my first post and afk the rest of the game. Biggest chance to success.

...

Did you not read your role PM or something?

I did and I was disappointed.

Because you rolled scum again?

Lol.

You make me feel better :D
I had a good night of sleep.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 20 2013 11:43 GMT
#177
On August 20 2013 20:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 20:38 yamato77 wrote:
On August 20 2013 20:37 Koshi wrote:
On August 20 2013 20:36 yamato77 wrote:
On August 20 2013 20:35 Koshi wrote:
If I roll survivor I will just claim with my first post and afk the rest of the game. Biggest chance to success.

...

Did you not read your role PM or something?

I did and I was disappointed.

Because you rolled scum again?

Lol.

You make me feel better :D

<3
Writer@WriterYamato
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 20 2013 11:47 GMT
#178
yamato you are being dumb but probably town.

If i ask for the survivor to claim there is no downside for the town:
1) Nobody claims, 0 downside, 0 upside
2) Someone is stupid enough to claim survivor, the possibilities are:
- They are really dumb mafia (so not really a possibility)
- They are really dumb SK (so not really a possibility)
- They are a survivor. Then we can assume there is probably not a SK in the game. We then judge them later on (are they helping town or not). If they are not, we lynch them, if they are - mafia needs to kill them (not kill a townie).

What i do not understand is why people feel the need to tell non-town roles how to play (a same situation occured in GoT when Clarity/Xatalos basically told mafia roleblocker to claim JK - or "that would be the only thing they would accept"). I see no point in it. There is basically no town-motivation in giving the "correct" answers to anti-town roles in the first place and i don't see why people do it. For reference, Oats in his post implies Survivor is anti-town. It's clear from what he says. Why does he want to give anti-town people advice on how to play?
table for two on a tv tray
Crazometer
Profile Joined August 2013
Australia45 Posts
August 20 2013 11:48 GMT
#179
Lol, such personal attacks. Ryan, even the best laid plans can come unstuck but I think we got something out of it either way . I'm unsure what really happens next as I've mainly just played these in person, but around now we would go around the circle with each person claiming they were vanilla characters in order. I'll start. I'm Crazometer and I'm a Citizen of Inaba.
It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 20 2013 11:51 GMT
#180
Mafia doesn't have to kill the survivor to win, either. It's like you don't understand that they are completely impartial.

The point isn't that we're telling them not to claim, it is that they won't claim and asking them to is actually just a waste of time. The name of the game is mafia, because you're trying to find and kill them, not the survivors.

Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 140 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
Nathanias 129
Nina 99
SpeCial 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13086
Bale 9
League of Legends
Doublelift2756
JimRising 368
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4994
Khaldor1342
Liquid`Hasu710
Other Games
summit1g6844
fl0m652
shahzam540
ToD177
FrodaN172
KnowMe135
ArmadaUGS106
Mew2King72
JuggernautJason53
NeuroSwarm46
ViBE31
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen105
Other Games
• imaqtpie854
• Shiphtur220
• Scarra63
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 25m
Stellar Fest
15h 25m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.