• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:47
CEST 21:47
KST 04:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9471 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 30 2013 17:45 GMT
#2643
also, that is not WIFOM when I have played with people here before. They know im not a retarded scum player.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 30 2013 20:15 GMT
#2673
yea i do, johnny is better
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 31 2013 20:32 GMT
#2680
##vote:Johnnywup
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 01 2013 13:54 GMT
#2711
it should be obvious with that flip that i'm not scum
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 01 2013 13:54 GMT
#2712
On September 01 2013 22:53 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 22:17 Koshi wrote:
##Vote: 24-hour day cycle

I am also convinced it is either johnny or VA. I don't need 48 hours to decide which on goes first.


I'll agree if it's unanimous. I had it in the back of my mind to change it to 24 hours before but it's only fair if everyone agrees.


/agree
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 01 2013 18:01 GMT
#2718
give me the benefit of the doubt and lynch johnny first, ty
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 01 2013 18:02 GMT
#2719
I'm not entirely sure he's the last scum anymore given how easily FT was bussed and the current queue of lynches
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 01 2013 18:22 GMT
#2722
i got nothin' I just know I'm not scum and that johnny has pretty much been non-existant in this game.

ill actually go through the filters and figure out wtf is going on if johnny isn't the last scum.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 01 2013 18:36 GMT
#2726
I was town to the people that mattered, but they all dead now.probably the only reason you are kept alive right now is ur tunnel on me. fuba is dead tonight
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 02 2013 02:19 GMT
#2740
yea I was going to vote rayn until he died, not the best choice. Should have disposed of fuba asap

another game for me with a flawless zero actions ever touching me lol, I might as well not be in the game when im town =)
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 02 2013 02:26 GMT
#2744
it's only obvious if you guys actually play like a team. I always base scum play on how I play (see sicilian my only recent one) Where I mix in busses and bad lynches so that you can't tell what is going on. If there is a clear hard defending of your entire team then I suppose that's obvious to insiders, but for me who is hoping for something more sophisticated it's not easy to pick that out. If johnny didn't flip scum I was going to think that FT and sn0_man were hard bussing eachother for end game. but I guess I too much hopes up
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 02 2013 02:27 GMT
#2747
On September 02 2013 11:24 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
yea I was going to vote rayn until he died, not the best choice. Should have disposed of fuba asap

another game for me with a flawless zero actions ever touching me lol, I might as well not be in the game when im town =)


You were the next lynch I think tbh. At least, me and Koshi were pushing for you.


which was insane if you think about it...2 of the 3 mafia hard pushed me 0o how anyone thought I was scum was funny to me so I wasn't really too involved this game
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 02 2013 02:30 GMT
#2749
On September 02 2013 11:29 Rainbows wrote:
I actually read Crazo as super town btw despite him not doing crap lol :p


me too, thought crazo was town.

my scumteam was yamato, onegu, johnny, sn0_man for the majority of the game but it obviously changed a lot. I will just call this my "median"
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 23:03 GMT
#2780
I thought fuba pretty clearly played the best but to each their own. Kush was correct about 2 of the 4 scum which is pretty normal-ish. Town loses that if crazo doesn't get shot there imo. With no real scum voice in the game, it pointed us in the right direction that town were basically just yelling at eachother all game.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O86
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason173
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15440
Artosis 727
Mini 237
Dewaltoss 123
ZZZero.O 86
Mind 75
Hyun 39
Bale 24
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2720
420jenkins571
League of Legends
Doublelift1118
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6266
Khaldor1281
Liquid`Hasu1007
MindelVK16
Other Games
summit1g5699
FrodaN1937
B2W.Neo751
byalli689
ToD190
Railgan45
Mew2King37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1265
BasetradeTV252
StarCraft 2
angryscii 43
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 35
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 25
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• FirePhoenix8
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie942
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 14m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 14m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 14m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.