• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:19
CEST 02:19
KST 09:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7405 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 26 2013 12:48 GMT
#2205
your play is not town motivated, you are just trying to piss me off and make me not care about winning. At this point im ready to just vote you and afk the next phase.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 26 2013 12:55 GMT
#2212
why is it not possible for you to be red checked as SK? You get the option of extra night life or green check. I did not think there was an SK until that mod post, now im paranoid.

if yamato is also town we lose regardless, so I'm hoping he is scum. Or else I'll have quite a bit to say postgame about the people up for lynch not doing much of anything to fight.

FT I have thought was town the entire game, I don't know if i need to revisit that yet

Johnny has the whole crazo/geript tie in with both of them randomly suspecting crazo for seemingly no reason, which just seems like a terribly obvious bus. I could lynch this guy.

Sn0_man only posts when he is under pressure, now that I see that he could easily be scum. He basically did nothing the last phase
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 27 2013 13:40 GMT
#2279
lol what a terrible kill. I was saving my opinion for after night, but I was going to vote rayn today after that sn0_man argument. thank you to scum for dat one
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 27 2013 13:42 GMT
#2280
the bad part is his filter is so long and he suspects everyone so we have no idea why they killed him.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 27 2013 13:48 GMT
#2282
I don't see any rayn quotes in your case 0o

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 27 2013 13:55 GMT
#2285
oh right. Well I definitely agree we have to lynch yamato today, don't really want him around for lylo if he's town. If not him then johnny gets my vote, that random crazo tunnel looks stupider everytime I look back at it
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 27 2013 14:00 GMT
#2287
hard to say, he's never been at the top of my list so I don't see myself voting for him anytime soon. All I can say is I do not think him and sn0_man are scum together due to the day 1 voting
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 27 2013 17:15 GMT
#2321
they think crazo foresaw his death or something and made an elaborate attempt at bussing me, makes sense right

so hard to have good reads when everyone says crazy shit
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 27 2013 17:22 GMT
#2323
the last thing in his filter is "if I go down kill vayne" That's not definitive to you?

whatever stupid thing to argue but I have to try and decipher who is the insane town and who is scum just trying to keep everyone relevant and it's no easy task really
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 27 2013 19:23 GMT
#2378
not really a fan of either of those lynches, rather lynch yamato
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 27 2013 19:34 GMT
#2382
I actually like that new list a lot kush. That's where I'm at right now too.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 27 2013 19:40 GMT
#2386
eh I guess DT isn't bad, my second favorite unit after the reaver.

I am not voting for tofu so unless you want me to vote for you im probably voting yamato.

It's at the point in the game where I'm not gonna give reasons or anything, it is what it is.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 27 2013 19:49 GMT
#2390
and if tofu flips scum im suspect #1, should be interesting. and by interesting I mean that I'm completely indifferent.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 27 2013 19:54 GMT
#2392
I could make up some reasons if you want? It's not like im withholding information, there's just nothing new to go over.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 27 2013 20:03 GMT
#2394
well here have a vote

##vote:sn0_man

toodles
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 27 2013 21:13 GMT
#2402
i dunno i think ur town sn0_man but you nitpick over every little thing so i don't even care if you're town, just a nuisance
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 27 2013 21:16 GMT
#2405
On August 28 2013 06:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 06:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
i dunno i think ur town sn0_man but you nitpick over every little thing so i don't even care if you're town, just a nuisance

Vayne why are your reads not strong yet? You could have some sort of read on this game?


we can talk about why post game, I was trying something out. won't know how it went until end game
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 27 2013 21:18 GMT
#2406
I kind of botched the experiment by voting for onegu though, sheeping our last blue role seemed like the best course of action though
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 27 2013 21:21 GMT
#2408
ok if we are playing by those rules then (yamato) (sn0_man) ( ) = scum
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 27 2013 21:28 GMT
#2411
well everything he has said makes sense to me for the most part. If scum is making the most sense then we are in trouble anyway
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings57
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 155
SpeCial 119
CosmosSc2 50
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1527
Rain 1499
Artosis 599
910 58
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm129
League of Legends
Doublelift3505
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox202
Other Games
summit1g9106
shahzam584
JimRising 389
C9.Mang0353
PiGStarcraft256
Maynarde135
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• davetesta26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21694
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur193
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 42m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 42m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 42m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.