• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:41
CEST 01:41
KST 08:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8780 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 28 2013 04:56 GMT
#2433
I'm here, and I don't see any new information coming to light. If you want to make a case on Koshi based on his actions I'm game, but if you really want to get out of being lynched your best bets are rainbows and vayne.

And Fuba is quite clearly not scum.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 28 2013 05:46 GMT
#2451
You see, I was totally on board with the "Koshi BS'd his SAM claim for town cred" argument 3 days ago. Now... Well lets just say Tofu is proving himself willing to say literally anything that will avoid his lynch. Like seriously, he reeks of desperation and is willing to say *anything* to throw suspicion on anybody else.

If tofu wasn't so obviously scum he might have a point but reading Koshi's whole filter smells too much town.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 28 2013 05:47 GMT
#2453
As in, there are 3 scum left as far as we know, and Tofu is one.

The chances of Koshi being another are slim to nil given that Tofu is one.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 28 2013 05:50 GMT
#2455
I'm not really talking to you atm anyway Tofu. I don't need to convince you you are scum. You are already aware of that fact. Some of town, on the other hand, seem to need some tips.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 28 2013 15:42 GMT
#2462
Somebody has abducted thread. Pls halp.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 28 2013 16:02 GMT
#2465
Can't decide if yamato is mega-useless and scum or mega-useless and lynchbait.

On the other hand, CAN decide about tofu. So I need something solid to change my vote.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 28 2013 16:26 GMT
#2467
Make what?

Unless you desire that I alter weather patterns. I'm not too hot on that.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 28 2013 17:53 GMT
#2469
Nice try.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 28 2013 19:43 GMT
#2470
Wellllllll

Dead thread sucks. There are 3 scum floating around as far as we know so we are gonna need some better consolidation than we currently have. If we must, I'd be willing to vote for Yamato simply to prevent a situation where scum can force a last-minute lynch of their choosing, however I still think that Tofu is the clear candidate for today. I don't think anybody has a town read on him, why can't we lynch him?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 28 2013 19:45 GMT
#2473
Well there are people around after all.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 28 2013 19:53 GMT
#2474
@fuba Well I haven't quite figured out what I was supposed to have been doing, but isn't it easier to just lynch johnny if your whole case on me revolves around me being his scumbuddy? If he flips scum, then you get to persecute me based on that. I'm also curious why providing my honest opinion on johnny is scummier than completely ignoring your request for reads on him but I'm all ears.

PS just lynch tofu with me anyways. He's scum.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 28 2013 20:24 GMT
#2483
On August 29 2013 05:05 mkfuba07 wrote:
It's the fact that your "honest opinion" doesn't seem to be what I would expect it to be. If I know someone decided to vote between two townies instead of their scumread, who we now know was scum, I find that suspicious. And while I *believed* that to be the case surrounding johnny, you should *know* it. So the fact that you're not suspicious of him makes me suspicious of you.

And that is why my case doesn't revolve around you as scumbuddies. You are the one I find to be behaving questionably in this situation. There's some stuff I wrote above that I feel certainly implicates the two of you being scum together, but I'm more confident that your play feels off than his does. Also, you're more likely to be lynched today than him, anyway.

I was supposed to blame Johnny for *not* throwing away his vote but instead using it against one of what was fairly clearly the only 2 people who could be lynched?
Pretty sure I was calling for consolidation fairly loudly and also I later called out some people for throwing away their vote D1. Also he voted for wos like ~7 other people including you so I wasn't gonna call him scum for that.

Whatever.

@Kush: He literally has done nothing all game, he pursued me really hard all game with his only reasoning being that case about me bringing up the lack of roleblockers (ya know, the case that had the entire thread laughing). He pushed an Onegu lynch really hard until it was apparent that he was getting one, then he immediately backed off and touted the towniness of onegu immediately pre-flip so that it didn't look like he wanted to lynch him. He entered the thread immediately after rayn's flip with a bunch of logic regarding how perfect the flip makes him look and how it vindicates all his scumreads and essentially proved that he had thought through what rayn's death meant to the public opinion of the thread and how he could manipulate it. It looked a LOT like he had chosen to kill rayn based on what ammo it would give him in the thread.

He was a BARE-minimum contributor for a long time until as soon as Koshi brought forth a case on him which I agreed upon, at which point he dashed into the thread with a ton of obviously pre-canned defenses and went into full "Any lynch but me" mode 40+hours before lynch. He was clearly desperate, another scum tell.

Iunno, it all fits way too well for tofu not to be scum.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 28 2013 20:27 GMT
#2484
I told you before, I'm willing to not lynch tofu but only if I can't lynch him and we have somebody else who is demonstrably scum. There are 3 scum left afaik. One is tofu, then the rest are 2 of Rainbows/Yam/Johnny/Vayne. Maybe Koshi but hes only scum if Tofu isn't I think which I don't believe right now.

I need better than 50/50 odds, which is about how I see lynching one of the 4 mentioned. I'm certain enough about tofu that it makes no sense to lynch one of the others.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 28 2013 21:24 GMT
#2490
Fuba you successfully made johnny look bad. He's an option but still not *the* option.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 29 2013 04:12 GMT
#2531
Huh.

Well this is dumb because I'm town but nobody is reading anything I say anyway. Oh well.

I'm prolly going to bed soon, but in the interest of saving self I probably have to vote yamato here don't I? Well thats awful but better than certain mislynch. Let me know if anybody wants to see sense and reorganize onto Tofu tonight.

TBH I prolly die anyway in which case my Last Will and Testament (since I may not get another post) is to lynch Tofu.

##Unvote
##Vote: yamato77

PS alakaslam ur votecount is off since yamato HAS voted and Koshi was originally on FT before moving off (yeah thats less relevant I guess).
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 29 2013 04:13 GMT
#2532
Didn't see fuba before posting
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 29 2013 04:13 GMT
#2533
On August 29 2013 13:09 kushm4sta wrote:
ew wtf is this dogpile on sn0...
is there a case on sn0?? can someone summarize the case or point to it?

Of course there isn't a case, I'm town.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 29 2013 04:24 GMT
#2536
Wat hes saying is that if you can't figure out the votecount with one already on the page u probably need to join kollin in school.

Also wat hes saying is that if you want another votecount u gotta spam for it bro.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 29 2013 14:15 GMT
#2575
On August 29 2013 16:04 FirmTofu wrote:
We lynching yamato? ok. I don't care that no one ever listens to me when I'm town. That's fine. Whatever.

Because he's the hero this town deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Anyone still wanna lynch sn0?


4 Hours before deadline. Lets lynch this guy I think. Meanwhile long periods of AFK waiting for NK.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 29 2013 18:18 GMT
#2579
Lets WIFOM scum into NK'ing vayne.

GO!
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE135
PiGStarcraft130
CosmosSc2 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 583
Artosis 547
Rain 537
910 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever636
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox226
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5504
Other Games
summit1g7797
shahzam590
JimRising 487
C9.Mang0239
ArmadaUGS81
Trikslyr52
Maynarde43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick765
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream146
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen186
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
19m
PiGStarcraft130
Kung Fu Cup
11h 19m
Stellar Fest
13h 19m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.